:))))

Jiyongism

 

[DARA POV]

I was sat in the canteen alone,Bom,CL,and Minzy is busy with something that they don’t let me to join.

”we just doing something that is not important for you,Dara”said Bom,I was narrowed my eyes and said,”are you all trying to avoiding me,huh?”.

”no!of course not”they all waved their hand,”hey,we just don’t want to wasting your time…”CL trying to explained.”okay,okay,arasso…but I hope you all will be back as soon as you all already finished with ‘that’,okay?”finally i gave up.it's just waste my time,i knew they will not tell me.

“of course onnie,you will be thankful to us after knowing what will we do”said Minzy exciting.

“what will you do to me?”I frowned.

CL glared in front minzy,and she just can lowered her head and mumbled,“mian”

“it’s nothing,she just too exciting to joining a photographer club,she want to make you proud with her skilled for taking a picture by her camera”bom said and tapped minzy’s shoulder.”right,minzy-ah?”

“y-yes…actually I want to make you surprising with what will I do,but..i-I’m to exciting…uh..”she lowered her head once again,I come close to her and lift her chin make her look at me,”it’s okay,minzy…just forget  it…think like I never hear that word come out from you”I said and smiled to her.”..”she just smiled and hug me.

“okay,so…this is the time for us to leave,bye dara…”

---

“hey,why an angel like you sitting here alone?”

That voice,I lift my head and smiled,”ah,Jaejong…I mean jaejoong…I’m not an angel”i shook my head and let him sat beside me.

“oh,yeah you are right…you are a goddess”

“you are too much”I rolled my eyes,”what are you doing here?”I asked him.

“eating,what else?you want some?”he said and offered his chocolate bread to me,”no,thanks..i’m not hungry”I refused him,and lend my head to the table.”what are you doing?”he asked me after he saw me leaned my head on the table.”I'm so sleepy,now…just let me sleep for 5 minutes,okay?you will stay here right?”I said,before he answered me i already passed out to the dreamland.

[Jaejoong POV]

All of sudden,she really leave me to the dreamland,she look so cute when she slept.i keep glued my eyes to her,she really like an angel.

I carefully her cheeks,and she mumbled,”uhm…Ji…”

He mentioned that guy’s name.”are you really like him,dara?”I asked her sadly,”am I really don’t have a chance?”

“hey,put your hand away from her...”said someone behind me,i turned my head to face him.

"oh,it's you...."

===

uwaa!!!who is that?khkhkhkh

thanks for reading,subscribing,and commenting^^

let's be friend:)