:)))))

Jiyongism

[Jiyong POV]

I saw him touching my dara,while she sleeping,”those girl…why she can sleep in this such of the place,with someone who just she know earlier,is she really that sleepy or…urgh…I have to do something to her”I just entered the canteen and saw Jaejoong that transferred student my dara’s cheeks.

“put you hand away from her,before I crush that your soft-like-girl's-hand”

“oh,jiyong”he said and get up.”I-i just want to touch her,I never want to do a bad things toward her”I said.

“what happen here??”asked dara,she just wake up from her sleep and look at us with a dazzing face.

”it’s okay,dara…”I heard that guy talked to dara,she just nodded and trying to back to sleep again.”aish..this girl…”I said and lifted her bridal style,”you already back to the dreamland huh?”I asked her,she just rubbing her face to my chest.

”where did you go with her?”asked Jaejoong,”it’s not your business,I just want to put her in the place that she can sleep comfortly”I leaved him who just standing in the canteen,I smirked.

”I will not allowed you to touch her anymore,jae…take my word”

I put her on the nursery,no one here,so I can freely watching her sleep.

“Jiyong…”

She called my name,is she really meet me in her dream?that’s cute.i smiled and her hair,”yes,baby..i’m here”.

wow!did i just call her baby now?.ah..i hope I really can said this word in front of her.and letting people getting jealous when they see me with dara.

Just thinking about this really make me want her to be my girlfriend.”dara…what should I do to make you believe that I really like you?”

 

 

“can you hear that?GD is like Dara!her love toward him is not a love one side!we have to tell her about this , immediately!”

CL,Bom,and Minzy who standing outside the clinic is looked so happy,”yes,we have to,yah,minzy…captured that scene now,we don’t want to lose this moment,aw…uri dara will be happy after hear this!”bom said happily.

“yeah,I’m kinda bored with heedragon couple…that cheerleader girl is never ever suit with GD,dara is really out from her brain wishing GD dating with that girl”CL said and rolled her eyes.

“hey,I also thinking how if we change the club name after we make daragon couple exsist?”minzy said and captured some ‘romantic’ scene in front of them.

“yeah…that’s a good idea”bom and CL agreed with minzy’s idea.

===

jejejeje...mianhaeyo for those who want a longer chapter..i can't grant your wish..i'm really..really sorry~:(

btw,thanks for those subscribes too!!!this is my first time got that much subscriber~Trolololo...

Love U all~<3