Chapter 5

Suddenly

 

*Flashback*

Sulli met Heechul when she was 12 and he is 23. They were on their training days, and Heechul just debuted on Super Junior. Those days, Heechul’s hair is orange, and he’s cold to everyone. No one would like to talk to him (except Sica) because they’re afraid he might just ignore them and give them cold treatment, which he usually does.

Then one day, a bubbly girl approached the cold boy..

“Hmm, Oppa! Hello!” a girl said to Hee. She has the cutest eye smile he had ever seen.

Heechul was shocked; he couldn’t believe that someone would like to talk to him.

“M-me??” He asked in disbelief.

But before that, the girl was now running away happily, happy because of her accomplishment, to greet the coldest boy in their company.

Heechul was left there standing. Still not clear to him what just happened.

“oppa? What is it? “ Sica asked Heechul.

“You know that girl? Who is she?”  He said pointing to the person who just approached him a while ago.

“Ne! Choi Jinri, but they call her Sulli, a batchmate of Krystal . Waeyo??” She asked.

“Nothing.” He answered while still observing Sulli on the corner of his eyes.

So Sulli’s the name eh? Interesting. He thought.

From then on, Heechul would come with Jessica to watch Sulli’s training class, and he never failed to . He always say that Sulli smelled and that it looks like Sulli isn’t taking a bath. Those words make her cry a couple of times. Heechul would just stand there like nothing happened and watch the little girl cry.

She cries so easily. I thought she’s always smilingand that, but she’s a cry baby too. Cute though. And he grinned a smile so evil. He’s enjoying the scene.

 

************ this chapter, i based it on how they really met. :) Heechul talked about it in his Cyworld. :)