Chapter 4

Suddenly

 

*HEECHUL’s POV*

“What?” I asked Sulli when she turned to my side, and she suddenly kissed me in the cheeks. I was dumbfounded, shocked because of what she did. I blushed.

“what was that for?”

“Goodnight!” was all that she said and ran away,

What’s with her? Anyway, I’ll just message her.

“Goodnight, you talkative silly girl, I mean Sulli! ^^ kekeke thank you too. :* I’m returning your kiss, I don’t need it anyway. ^^” I’m saying what I’m texting, then I laughed after that.

I forgot that I’m still at the front of their dorm, I was awakened from myself reflection and so I drive away. Im going home.

“Hey Heechul-hyung? Where have you been? Didn’t your bora finshed at 10? It’s already 12 midnight.” Kyuhyun asked me. “let’s eat dinner! I’m waiting for you. I’m hungry.”

What is he doing here?

“I’m finished. Ive had Dinner with Sulli a while ago. Can’t you eat without me?”

“you’re going out with her?” kyuhyun asked me with an evil grin across his face. Since I’m now sitting on the sofa. I throw him a pillow.

“You brat! Your erted mind again! She’s just my dongsaeng.” I told him, defending myself.

“What’s erted with that? Oh yeah, I forgot she’s your FAVORITE dongsaeng” Kyuhyun said grinning.

‘No malice with that!”

“okay! If you say so hyung.” He teased.

“Shut up. And go down to your own room. Eat by yourself.” Then I got up and walked to my room.

 

Somebody messaged me when I checked my phone. It’s her.

 

From: Sulli

                Oppa! Remember your promise. Jyou can keep my cute picture but please don’t ever tweet it. Or else, I wouldn’t talk to you again. Goodnight!

 

This girl is annoyingly funny. I browse my files and look for her picture. I stared at the face on the screen. Cute.

“You’ll be my wallpaper for now.”