Confession

The Slave Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a hectic week, your life was completely occupied with the slave work what Luhan ordered you to do. You thought that ever since that day you spent with Luhan, your relationship would get better, but it was the complete opposite. Luhan threw a load of errands at you, which made the two of you bicker even more. 

It was pretty ridiculous, i mean does he really need someone to feed him? Sheesh, the last time you checked, you were pretty sure that he wasn't disabled and missing a limb.

This other time, he sent you to buy him pizza when it was pouring rain outside with a useless umbrella covered in holes. You doubt that the holes were there originally, it seem like someone purposely cut the holes with a scissor and did a terrible job at it.

"NANA, MAKE ME SOME RAMEN, I'M HUNGRY" Luhan shouted from your living room

"SHUT UP, YOU'RE SO LOUD" you yelled as you threw a book at him

"YOU COULD'VE GAVE ME A PAPER CUT, AND YOU'RE LOUD TOO. STOP YELLING YOU POO." He yelled back and examined his girly, hairless arm.

You sighed as you stood up and headed over to the kitchen just so the jerk would shut his mouth. 

At first, Luhan refused to step a foot inside your house because apparently, that was where 'peasants' lived. However, after finding how fascinating such a small room can possibly fit everything, he found it to be quite cozy and made himself a second home. 

"Ahh, I'm full" Luhan let out a burp as he stretched his arms

You made a disgusted face before proceeding to read the fanfic on your phone. Aw, 2min is so cute.

"Hey" Luhan said, you sighed before answering him in an harsh tone "what do you want now?"

"You have a pimple on your face" He pointed to your che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter