Culprit

The Slave Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do i like him? Yes, he was nice and cute, everything I could ask for, there's no need to question that. But do i love him? love is a strong word and it feels overwhelming to even think about it. 

You've never had a boyfriend before and Lay being the first one could be anything but bad right? It was clear that both of you two liked each other but you were afraid. What if one day he suddenly stops liking you? You were afraid of being abandoned.

The rest of Exo, all 11 members suddenly appeared behind Lay, coming out from behind the bushes. Your eyes widened as you thought it was just you and Lay here to begin with, suddenly you felt shy and embarrassed standing in the center with Lay still anticipating for your answer.

"Nana, just accept him!" Chanyeol cooed

"Yeah, Yixing is a great guy!" Xiumin exclaimed. I know that.

"If you don't accept Lay, will you go out with me?" Kai smiled cheekily, which earned a smack in the head by D.O who scowled at his flirty and best friend.

All of them started cheering "LayNa" which was apparently your couple name, except for Luhan who stood at the back with headphones over his ears like he could care less about the soon-to-be couple. However, deep inside he was also anticipating for your answer.

Feeling the pressure, you started to panic. If you said no, you'll look like a total and the poor boy...you can't even start to think what would happen to him. If you said yes, it will be a win-win situation right? You both liked each other, and he's good looking and kind, the perfect boyfriend material. But a part of you felt like he deserved better, why should he be with such a plain and boring girl? you just didn't understand.

Inhaling a deep breath, you nodded and then quickly looked away, too embarrassed to make eye contact with anyone. Everyone started cheering and jumping around, while giving each other hugs like they just won the lottery or something. Luhan, too was pulled into a group hug with Sehun and Chen. Lay smiled, flashing his dimple once again before slowly making his way towards you and gave you a warm, affectionate hug. Needless to say, the close contact caused your cheeks to flush bright pink.

"But" You suddenly announced, making the boys calm down and stare at you like confused 5 year olds.

"I'm not ready for the whole school to know" You said, the image of crazy fangirls hunting you down sent shivers through your whole body. Besides, the rumors of you and Luhan still haven't died down yet, and it just wasn't the time.

Exo nodded in understanding before running up to you and giving you a group hug, which made Lay jealous and had to rip those erted boys off of you.

 

"Who do you think took the photos?" Kris asked. You and Exo decided to gather together at Luhan's place to discuss about the scandalous photo of you and Luhan.

"Clearly, someone that has no life" Baekhyun sighed

"Oh, isn't that you then?" Tao laughed, but no one even cracked a smile. All eyes turned to Baekhyun which made him surprised.

"N-No, i swear it wasn't me! Why would you think that? Guys, i thought we were like brothers!" Baekhyun muttered, feeling betrayed.

The whole room was dead silent and Baekhyun looked like he was going to break into tears any second.

Suddenly, Chanyeol snorted, he couldn't hold it in anymore. This caused the rest of the gang to break out into lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter