"End of a friendship?"

"My bestfriend byun baekhyun"

chanyeol pv

chanyeol's thought's 

I woke up with this ed up feeling.

I still remembered that message that baek sended me .I didn't want to go to school i felt like hiding and just stay alone~

When i went downstairs the house was empty.No one was there so i was alone .

"i guess i won't be going to school today"

I walked to the kitchen and started grabbing everything that could make me feel better in other words "sweets".

I love sweets ~

I ran out of the kitchen and threw myself on that comfortable coutch ~ 

I the tv and started watching some random drama's  they were boring but i had to distract my  thoughts for a moment .

The drama came to it's end "yah like always a happy ending !such things do not exist in real life" i started to shout with my mout full of candies 

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE AT THIS TIME?"

I startled when i heard that low voice even lower then mine .

I turned around to see my dad !!! he looked angry ! 

"uhm ..dad ..annyeonghaseyo"

"that is not an answer to my question SON!"

my dad never called me by my name he always called me son!

"uhm i ....i...i felt kind of sick this morning so i..-"

"YOU FELT KIND OF SICK DO YOU KNOW  WHAT IS MAKING ME SICK?!?"

"uhm no ..no i don't"

"YOUR RIDICULOUS FACE WHILE YOU ARE LYING AND LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THOSE PATHETIC GRADES YOU BRING ME EVERY DAY!"

"d...dad i'm so..."

 

"YOU BETTER GET READY BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT !I'LL DRIVE YOU NOW SCOOT!"

"Ne"

I got up without complaining .My dad always scares me .I feel like he doesn't like me.

I bet i was an accident  that caused mom's  dead .I just feel like a huge mistake!

"I hate myself " i stated while looking at myself in the mirror of the bathroom.

I quickly  took a shower ,brushed my theeths and put on my uniform.

When i went downstairs my dad was already waiting for me in the car .

I  was scared that the atmosfeer would be cold and akward like always when me and dad are alone!when chi hoon is there he becomes a totally different person.

I was looking outside of the window when my dad started driving .I wanted to avoid his agnry look!

"Why didn't your friend pick you up today?"my dad asked he seemed concerned i was suprised

"uhm lately we are distant from each other"i answered coldly and i immediatly turned back to the window 

"hmm.. maybe that is better... people started talking about you two !"

"what do you mean?" I turned back to my dad 

"well they all keep saying that you are ...you know a gay! I don't like that friend of yours  i never did he has some bad influance on you and he is too girly ,you should surround yourself with real mens just like me and your brother !"

I was shocked about my dad's confession i just kept quiet i didn't want to talk trash about baek !

"well i gotta go thanks for driving me "

he waved and he drove away.

"finally he's gone good lord"

I walked inside of the school i missed two periods .

I ran to the classroom and knocked on the door.

"knock knock"

I opened the door and everyone was busy painting it was art plastic class everyone seemed so happy beside me of course  .I couldn't spot baekhyun though.

"oh Park Chanyeol"my teacher    Miss Oh  said while walking towards me

"ne"i bowed "annyeonghaseyo "

"how come you came this late?"she said while putting on a seriouse face

"uhm i forgot to turn on my alarm clock"

"that isn't very clever"she stated

Yeah i know i'm a terrible liar

"well go sit somewhere and ask your neighboor to explain you what we're doing i don't want to explain it twice you shouldve arrived on time"she said 

"ne"

Miss.oh was very pretty and young in  fact she's the youngest teacher here at school i like her AS  A TEACHER of course!!!

I went to sit at the very back as always .

I started opening my bag and gather my material to start painting.

"Park Chanyeol"

i looked up and saw Luhan

"what do you want ?" 

"nothing i just wanted to greet my friend"

"i'm not your friend"

"yes you are" he said while he sat next to me

"ahhhh Miss Oh is very pretty~ he stated

"yep she is "

"but i'm better " he said

"oh EGO MUCH"

"aniyoooooo~"he hit me while he said that

"luhan hyung who is your new chingu?" a handsome guy asked

He looked so much like siwon hyung from that famous group super junior

"it's park chanyeol baek's best friend" luhan said with a huge smile

"oh ne ne baekhyun talked alot about you uhm i'm junmyeong nice to meet you"

"yeah nice to meet you, are you also new ?"

"yes i am"

aish wae are there so many newbies? i wonder where they all come from ?!?

He grabbed a chair and joined our table 

"omo i can't believe kyungsoo and baek aren't here " luhan said while pouting

But he was right i wondered where Baek was even though that message was hurtfull we need to talk.

"i called kyungsoo he doesn't answer" the jungmyeong guy said 

"Maybe they went away to do some nasty stuff "Luhan said doing a merong~

"omo don't say that"Junmyeong said and he hit luhan with his pen case

"aww i'm joking alright"

That junmyeong guy was very nice when he spoke only soft words would come out such a nice guy unlike luhan  i thought to myself as i watched them interact.

I couldn't wait til break time 

"DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG~"

"oh finally"  I quickly left my chair and ran out of the classroom

"aish class is so boring i wished i could've stayed home!"

I was walking in the hallway when i spotted baek laughing with kyungsoo .It was the moment to go and talk to that PUPPY!

i WALKED AS FAST AS I COULD TOWARDS BAEKHYUN HE NEEDED TO KNOW HOW I FELT!

 

"Byun Baekhyun yah"

"what do you want chan ?"

"i want to know why?"

"what?  i don't know what you are talking about" he said as he walked past me to his locker

"why do you ignore me? why ...why did you write what you did?"

"I didn't write anything and i....i....needed some distance from you !"

"But we're like brothers why? why distance ?"

"because maybe we were not meant to be friends okay ?!"he said while giving me an angry stare

"why ? at least admit you wrote this" i showed him my phone the message said

from:puppy baek

for:happy virus bro ~

subject:i hate you!

you probably wonder why i ignore you?!? well it's simple I HATE YOU !

you are pittyful and stupid and ing freaking tall!

you're always there with low confidence you drag me DOWN!

I don't like spending my time i'm sorry WAISTING my time patting your shoulder you are just A HUGE BABY!

but it's not your fault your mommy died while having you oh wait it is! maybe you were a mistake after all

that's why no one likes you !with your stupid girlfriend who is probably cheating on you!

I HATE YOU I DESPISE YOU !

JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE WILL YA?!? 

NO WAIT I'LL ERASE YOU!

don't bother responding back or calling !

with lot's of hate "your bestfriend ByunBaekhyun"~

MY eyes were starting to get wet.

"Do you still not remember ?!?How can you write this i thought  we were like brothers ?!? 

Baek had a blank face he didn't know what to do or to say

"chan I.."

"No don't keep ur stupid words to yourself ! i guess you're right we were probably never meant to be friends after all"

I threw my phone on the ground  while crying

"I erased myself for you so you don't have to do it anymore i still love you as a brother no mather what but THAT ,that was cruel"

I walked out of the hallway and went outside .

"what the hell is wrong with him?"luhan asked 

Baek stayed there like a plank he didn't move at all!

 

BAEKHYUN's PV

I really had no idea about what was happening 

WHY WAS CHANYEOL SO MAD ?!? 

i DIDN'T WRITE THAT  i WOULD NEVER WRITE THAT !!

i thought chanyeol knew better!

I kept looking at the broken phone on the ground .

the message was sended with my number but i was sure i didn't write that.

I kneeled on the ground and started collecting all the phone pieces on the ground

I would NEVER hurt chanyeol like that I love him way too much for that!

"baekhun-ah~ what just happened" kyungsoo asked concerned

"i ...i think someone is trying to sabotage my friendship with chanyeol"

"but i thought you needed a break from him"

"i know but i don't want to hurt him "

"well do you have any clue who it could be ?"

"i think i have an idea"

"so what are you going to do baekhyun-ah~?"

"i'm going to tell chanyeol the thruth "

"what thruth hyung?"

"that i didn't write that ! i'm so stupid chan has only me and i wanted to take distance i should have known this wouldn't work"

"hyung you didn't know"he patted me on the shoulders

"kyungsoo i'm glad i have you i hope chan will forgive me, i really needed some time you know"

"he isn't alone i noticed he made himself some  new friends "

"i'm glad but i have to go and talk to him now .thanks kyung"i winked at him

"ne you're welcome hyung now go to him"he smiled

"ne" i started running super fast as a pupy that i am  and i went to  the park near the school .chan would often go there 

"I hope i can find him cuz chan is very good at hiding"

"good at hiding what?"

I turned around and saw that super tall guy even taller then chan he was handsome but with such an evil stare

 

"uhm do i know you?" i asked 

"no in fact you don't !but i do know chan he came at my coffee shop yesterday we had a blast"

"right nice well i'm baekhyun chanyeol's best friend have you seen him?"

"he never mentioned you ...maybe you aren't THAT of a best friend to him by the way i'm kris~" he said while striking a pose 

"listen i have better to do then to listen to your bull you don't know him or me " i said while walking past  him

"maybe but one thing i know is that you are mean ! you don't deserve him!"

"what ? if it's about that message ,i didn't send that to him okay ?!!i'm not  cruel i know my limits so stop talking like you know me cuz you don't !"

"i know your type in fact we're alike besides that i'm not a cruel puppy i'm a xy prince you should leave chanyeol alone he is happy with us!"

"CHANYEOL DOES NOT BELONG TO ME OR YOU  HE IS NOT SOME KIND OF  toy you play with till you get bored!"

"well you treated him like one lately"

"JUST MOVE I HAVE BETTER  THINGS TO DO THEN TO TALK TO  YOU"

i  pushed him and continued searching for chan when i heard him shout

"MAYBE YOU'RE THE MISTAKE AFTER ALL" that son of a bitc* I was about to kick the  hell out  of his tallness but i spotted chanyeol crying in a corner wich was much more important!

"yah i'm not done Byun Baekhyun!!"

I ignored him and ran to chanyeol  

i looked at him .he was not facing me but  i sat next to him all i wanted was to give him a hug i was being so stupid.

BYUN BAEKHYUN ITS TIME TO TELL CHANYEOL THE THRUTH!

 

 

 

 

 

 

end of chapter 3 i hope u liked it ~

omo krisyeol vs baekyeol choose ur team !!!

TEAM BAEKYEOL

(one of my fantasy nr2 mexchanxbaek*cough i'm a )

 

TEAM KRISYEOLLLLL (ultimate fantasy nr1 mexchanxkris twintowersss)

wall picture credits not mine credits to it's owner whoever it is great job :p

 

 

 

-