"When school starts"

"My bestfriend byun baekhyun"

Chanyeol pv:

"I had a terrible nightmare yesterday i swear it was horrible "i said mumbling while strolling down the stairs in my green pyjamas .But like always I slipped cuz my step brother forgot to remove his shoes from the stairs wich  made me trip!

"AISHH CHI HOON HYUNG DO YOU EVER CLEAN UR MESS?!?"

My stepbrother  looked up at me with a strong gaze .

"Oh so now you also forgot how to use your mouth ?!?"

He was still staring untill he closed his magazine and looked straight into my eyes with a smirk.

"W...WHAT??" i hated when he stared at me like that it made me feel uncomfortable

"Shouldn't you get ready to pick up your boyfriend instead of nagging because i think you are too late!" he said striking a cool pose while crossing his arms 

"whuuutt i'm never late and Baekhyun is not my boyfriend he is my bestfriend i already have a girl" i said while hitting his shoulder with his stupid aboki magazine*aboki =korean clothing line for mens*

"yeah right the only girl you have is the picture of Sandara park in your room"he said while hitting me back !

"aww that hurted you bastard!"i said while my arm to make the pain go away

"now go get dressed you stupid giant before i call my dad!"he ordered me while he went back to reading

"pffft he's also my dad "i said   mumbling while finding my way to the bathroom i heard my annoying stepbrother shout"YEAH BUT HE LOVES ME MORE !"

"aish" i wanted to beat the hell out of him he always had to have to last word and i hated that.He also knew how to hurt my feelings.

I looked at myself in the mirror "aish why am i not like Chi hoon hyung?i'm akward and stupid and useless and ugly and too tall and i "i felt like crying but i couldn't i had to start getting ready for my first day of school !

When i started to undress myself i heard my phone making some noise so  i picked it up to check who texted me. it was my girlfriend.

I met her 2 years ago. she's a foreigner who came in my school for a couple of months .she couldn't fit in either just because she wasn't korean! so i took care of her then fell in love and you know the rest of the story .But it's been a year since she has  moved to another country .so we're having a long distance relationship wich !!

i read the message while brushing my theeths

from:happy k =^^=

to: happy virusssss

subject:i'm sorry

hey happy virus ,uhm i'm sorry i couldn't call yesterday

i was super busy preparing back for school

i'll make it up to you when i'll come back to korea 

oh oppa i really miss your husky voice ><

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 for my prince 

 

Her message made my day i was so happy butterflies flew  everywhere  i was even making a lame happy dance in my boxer i was having a blast alone when suddenly my stepbrother came in .

I immediatly stopped ."AIGOO HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD ABOUT KNOCKING ON THE DOOR ?!?"i shouted while dressing up quickly .

he looked at me  and said "get out cuz  i got to take a and your boyfriend is in front of the door waiting for you "

"what baek is here? but i was supposed to pick him up ?" i said while dressing up i wondered why bacon came today i usually come and pick him up what was happening ?!?

"As you probably guessed i don't give a but i  have to take one so get out "He pushed me out with all his strength 

"aish that bastard"i put on my bagpack and got out of the house .On the corner of the street i could see Baekhyun with a huge smile on his face .

"Channnnnn~"he said while pulling my arm and getting me into a hug . I thought it was cute but i didn't want my neighboors to see me hugging a guy or else my familly will have a bad reputation.It's a pretty chique neighbourhood where people love to gossip.And because my dad works for this city I can't gain some bad attention.We have money but if i screw up with a scandal we may lose it all .

so i gently pushed him back."omo Baek why are you so happy ?".he did his cute eyesmile thingy he uses when he wants me to buy him food."I came to pick you up" he said

"yeah i know why though?" i said while scratching the back of my hair.

"I have a car !!!!" he said full of excitement .

"omo you can drive?!?" i asked and he nodded while he striked a pose  attending to  act  cool

"omo so cool let's go then" i tried to pull his arm but he didn't let me 

"chanyeol where are you pulling me ?" he looked confused 

"i'm taking us to your car, baek can you believe this !!we are gonna become popular !omo chan &Baek in a car !!! we are gonna be cooler then the joks and the cheerios!!" i was so excited but  i couldn't hear baek spazzing with me and he wasn't spazzing i noticed when i turned around 

"is there something wrong ?" i aksed still with a huge smile on my face 

"well about the car..."he said while looking at the ground and playing nervously with his fingers .

"what oh wait the car is green ?*Baekhyun hates the color green it's okay i know some great people who can fix that" i said still full of excitement 

"well actually i can't drive that car yet i have to wait untill I graduate to drive it ..." 

"WHAAAAATTTTTTT?!? then why did you let me spazz like an idiot aish you stupid puppy" i said while crossing my arms 

"well it was funny to see and i wasn't done ,you were the one that got all excited"

"now what do we do ? we only have 5 minutes to arrive at school on time baek and if we walk we'll need at least 15"

"Who said we were gonna walk? i didn't pick you up for nothing "he pointed to a small alley i could see two bikes next to each other  .These were the bikes we used to ride with  when we were still in junior high ."baekhyun -ah if we go to school with that we are gonna stay the nerds this year u do realise that?"

"I know but i felt nostalgic and i had no other i dea .i wanted this school year to start with something special" he mumbled while staring at the ground 

"okay let's just go already" i said i was pissed of i wanted to give myself a new reputation and stuff but baek kind of ruined it .

we hopped on our bikes and started riding super fast to not get late .When we arrived at the front gate the students were already all in rowes  in front of the gate so they could see us with our stupid bikes the worst was that mine was kind of pink and i tripped while trying to get of my bike and yes the whole school saw me !

"chan are you okay?"

"do i look okay?"I could see a guy with a cute face and blond hair laughing that bastard !

"i'm sorry but  we should really  get  into our row  cuz everyone is staring at us right now "he whispered 

We ran in front of our teacher and bowed but yeah we were so late that  we'll probably get   detention .

"Well seems  like the Baekyeol couple is late on a first school day "M.r Lee stated he was our class teacher 

"uhm M.r Lee we're not a couple ...." i stated

"yahh what are you doing if i get in trouble this year my mom will kill me and i can forget that car"baek whispered 

"aish  i'm sorry we're late M.r Lee   " i said 

"yeah you guys better be sorry  !I  feel like this year is gonna be full of BaekYeol memories"he said while holding the door for us students to get inside of the classroom.

I wanted to beat him up .i never liked that teacher.he was the one who started calling us a couple he was also the one who came up with the BaekYeol ship.For some reason i really didn't like them to talk about us as an item .But Baek  doesn't seem to care .

 

As soon as we got inside of the  class I wanted to sit next to Baek but someone else stole my place .he had HUGE  eyes i think he was a new student .But he didn't seem very new to baek they were hugging like long time friends hmmm.. i just looked for another  place where i could sleep when class starts. but instead the  blond guy who laughed earlier came in front of my desk  and said

"hello my name is Luhan can i sit here?"

he had an attitude as if he thought he was cooler then everyone on earth .

"Why so you could laugh at me some more  ?"

"I just want to sit i don't even care that you tripped in a silly way of your bike" GIANT  " i was laughing cuz you and your boyfriend looked cute together"

i stared at him.He reminded me of my stepbrother he also had perfect features in his face

and he called me "GIANT" he said it with a grin and an attitude wich  kind of pissed me of !

"pfft" i pushed him and went to sit way  at the back of the classroom .

"I feel like this year  BaekYeol  won't be the nerds anymore but we are gonna stand out somehow"i said to myself ~ while staring at Baek socializing with that kid with huge eyes .

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO END OF CHAPTER ONE  1 I HOPE U LIKED IT might   A LITTLE BIT BUT YEAH I CANT REVEAL MUCH YET

here a little bonus

 

Name: chi hoon

chanyeol's stepbrother

lives with chanyeol and their dad .They have the same dad not the same mom

He was a bastard child that chanyeol's mom  didn't know about .She found out  before she dided that the dad was sending money to his mom.

chan's mom died  a couple of years before his mom abandonned him for a man

He was 8 years old so now he is living with chanyeol  

he is 21 years old and a Model at aboki and  an ulzzang

(only reads aboki to see himself only wears aboki or gucci,tomi hilfiger and Abercrombie)

he likes to tease chanyeol and to make him feel insecure  it makes him feel better about himself .

he likes to steal others girlfriends and  think he's all that !

.

.in my next chapter i'll do another bonus so leave coments ~