Mnet Scandal 2

Mnet Scandal 2 : A Month With You Is Not Enough

You were wandering around the bus stop . "am I dreaming ?" you asked yourself . You shook your head . You couldn't believe . "yah !" you turned around . It was the bus driver . "don't you want to get in ?" he asked and shook his head . 

 

"Bianne !" you said and hop on . You were very like crazy confused what just happen . You sighed . *This is not it* you heart said . You nodded in agreement . 

 

-------

 

"yah ! Kim Sunggyu !" Woohyun shouted . Sunggyu jump a little . "aigoo ~" Woohyun shook . "mwol ?" he asked . 

 

"why don't you hear us ? Ma.na.ger hyung.called.you" he said one by one and shook his head . Sunggyu made a blured face . Woohyun left with a shooking head . "Sunggyu-hyung !" Sungjong called . Sunggyu lifted both his eyebrows made both of his eyes wide opened . 

 

"Manager-hyung called you" Sungjong said and pointed out . "arraso" he said and walked away . "why did he called ?" Sunggyu asked . 

 

"oh ? Sunggyu-ah !" Manager hyung said . Sunggyu nodded . "wae? hyung" Sunggyu asked . "You have a variety show to join" he said . "dehh ?"

 

"yes . You need to join Mnet Scandal" he said again . "na ? again ? wae ?~ I have do it 2010 ? don't you remember ?" he asked . "I know that . Because , there will be Mnet Scandal 2" he added . 

 

"mwol ?!" Sunggyu shocked . Manager-hyung patted his back and walked away ...