Infinite's best leader

Mnet Scandal 2 : A Month With You Is Not Enough

You were working in a cafè . You need money to support your family . It's time for break . You slowly walked to the seat behind and sat there . 

 

"what are you thinking , Seri-ah ?" Jo Hanri , your friend , she is have a same taste as you . You like Sunggyu , she is . You are fans of Infinite , she also . You two have the same taste of food , colour and others . You were like sibling . She is your only bestfriend from the middle school . 

 

"d-dehh ? oh , Hanri-ah . anni" you said and let out a sigh . Hanri shook and let you alone . She know when you're tired or some else . You remember the time you got the interview . *did I get it?* You couldn't tell if you got the character or not . 

 

"I hope I do" you whispered . "Seri-ah ! we opened already" your manager said . "dehh !" you ran to the counter . There were alot of people rushing . You shook . When the people get little by little , you grow tired . 

 

"Seri-ah .. you're going to their concert tonight ?" Hanri asked . You shook . "wae ?" she asked . You smiled . "I don't get the ticket" you said . "I bought two" Hanri said . You shook . 

 

"It's for Haeri , right ? just go with her . I'm fine" you said . "but , Sunggyu-ssi wouldn't know you" she said . You let out a sigh . 

 

"Hanri-ah . Althought , we breath the same air , look at the same sky , glance at the same moon , step on the same ground . It doesn't mean we share the same feeling" you patted her back and walked to the front . 

 

"deh ? Cuppucino ?" you asked . He nodded . You made it and gave it to him . "kamsamnidah for buying it . Have a great day" you said and bowed with a smile . You saw a Immortal song's ticket there . You took it and glance at the guy . 

 

You ran after him . "sillyehabnidah ! black cap-nim ! sillyehabnidah !" you called . He turned around . You were panting hard . "I think you left your ticket" you handed him the ticket . He refused . "take it" he said . You blinked . 

 

"wae ?" you asked . He shook . "I want to see you there" he said and walked away . You glance at the ticket and to him . "b-but !" you shouted . "gidalyeo !!!" he shouted . You sighed . You came back and glance back if he chage his mind . 

 

"Seri-ah .. eodigaseo ?" Hanri asked . You smiled . "just to give back his left ticket but he refused" you explained . "jinjaryo ?" she asked . You nodded . "wahh ~ it must be the best leader of infinite" she said . You shook and smiled . 

 


how's my first chap ?
I hope you like it !
Kamsamnidah ! ^3^~