My first love

Only 24 hours

 

As Myungsoo was walking down the avenue, his footsteps stopped, when he saw an angel stood in front of the nearby cafe that was called 'Infinity Love Café'. If only time could be stopped, he wanted the time to be stopped at this exact moment, when his eyes both had landed on the most fairest girl he'd ever laid his eyes on. He stood there, stiffed as a rock, not moving an inch, until a drop of water had hit him. The girl noticed that Myungsoo was looking at her, she bowed with a smile on her face before going inside the cafe to work. Myungsoo who had been awed by her, decided to follow her into the cafe. 

Myungsoo or L, had taken a seat in the cafe. He could see her clearly from where he was seating. A waitress had served him, but he insisted on her serving him, because he wants to have her as his waitress. 

"May I help you, sir?" The waitress asked L.

L tore his gaze away from her and politely, shook his head, "No. If you don't mind, I would Iike to have that waitress over there to serve me. Can you call her for me, please?" L beamed. The way he look like right now, could've stopped any girls's heart. His charming smile was so charming, that it cannot made the waitress in front of him said no. 

The waitress spun around in a very seductive way, hoping that L would change his mind. To her disappointment it didn't even made L tore his gaze away from the angel that he had his eyes on just now. The waitress humphed before going away to call for her. 

"Ah Ri~" The waitress that was serving L just now chimed. Ah Ri turned her head when she heard someone chiming her name. 

"Ne, Yeon Ni~" Ah Ri chirped. 

"Someone is calling for you. That guy over there." Yeon Ni pointed to L, who was playing with a fork. "He's darn handsome! He's got this very charming smile and a cute eye smile! But... It's actually very unusual for a guy not to want me to serve them. I mean, I'm like the prettiest waitress here." Yeon Ni was being very full of herself as a joke, of course. Yen Ni pouted and shrugged, leaving Ah Ri chuckling a bit and for her to do her job.

"What can I do for you, sir?" Ah Ri asked L, with so much politeness. At the sound of her sweet tone voice, L's heart skipped a beat, it was completely a breathtaking moment for him. 

Ah Ri let out a small cough to awake L who was staring at her. 

"I'm sorry. Erm, can I have pancakes and a cup of espresso, please," L beamed and gave her his very, ultimately cutest smile as possible. Ah Ri nodded as he jotted down his order. "Oh yeah, and one more thing, may I know your name?"

Ah Ri blinked a few times, puzzled. She was wearing a tag, but he had asked her for her name. 'What a weird a guy? Can he read or what?' Ah Ri smiled and apologized for zoning out for awhile. "Hyo Ah Ri imnida," Ah Ri introduced herself. 

"Kim Myungsoo. Nice to meet you," L extended his hand for a handshake. Ah Ri raised a brow and took his hand. As their skin brushes against each other, they could feel something tingled inside them. 

"N-n-nice to meet you too, Myungsoo," Ah Ri stuttered at the beginning as she was actually startrucked by L. 

"Please, just call me L. It sounded better." L smiled. Ah Ri nodded and bowed again before giving his order in.

Ah Ri's heartbeat was palpitating inside her chest, hardly. 'L' that name rang across her mind. 'I think I've fallen in love,' both L and Ah Ri thought at the same time. 

L's order was up. As soon as he finishes his meal, he'll order some more and more. How could anyone as small as him eat so much? L just didn't want to leave the cafe. That was why he keep on ordering as soon as he finishes his meal. 

'Why can't I just ask for her number?' L thought. L ruffled his hair in frustration. 'Aish! Kim Myungsoo! Make a move already!

Ah Ri came with a tray full with food. She set the food down and almost tripped over her feet, but L had caught her in time. His strong arms wrapped tightly around her waist, their eyes met. L's brown chocolate orbs met her grey ones. Ah Ri coughed and backed away a bit, in embarrassment. 

"I'm sorry, but thank you," Ah Ri bowed. 

"No need to mention it," L rubbed the back of his neck. "Erm... May I know your number?" L asked, shyness took over him. His face was a bit red from the shyness.

Ah Ri giggled. "About time you ask me," Ah Ri clasped . 'Oops. Shouldn't have said that!' 

L gave her a look and smiled. "Sorry for being a scaredy cat." L took out his phone and they exchanged numbers.

It was luckily for L because today Ah Ri was only for a half-day shift. L had asked Ah Ri out on a date and they decided to take a walk at the park. It was lunch hour, L was supposed to bring her out to grab some lunch, but because he had ate way too much, Ah Ri insisted on it and told L that it would be nice if they get to know each other and took a walk. 

Ah Ri talked about herself and at times she'd thrown questions about L. So far, L knew that Ah Ri is a waitress, same age as him, live nearby his house and that she's very friendly and lively. Ah Ri knew about him so far was that he's a trainee and that he's quite and cool, and that just made him L. 

Ah Ri had put her trust on L. It's kind early to trust him, but her instinct told her that it was the time and L is indeed a nice guy. L also had seemed to put his trust on her. In sort if a way, they shared some kind of chemistry. 

L had taken her to his house. At first, Ah Ri sort of hesitated in going, but seeing how nice he is, Ah Ri decided to go. 

L's house was very simple. Not so packed with furniture, to be honest, it barely even had any furniture. And that what made Ah Ri think that the two of them probably share the same interest in sort of a way. 

"Welcome to my house! Sorry if it's simple. I'm a simple guy," L said showing her around his house. 

"I like it. I'm also a simple person," Ah Ri told him about her. L grinned. 

It was night and it's nearly time for dinner. The two of them were in the kitchen preparing for dinner. L was an amazing cook and so was Ah Ri. 

"Tonight we're gonna have grilled Salmon for dinner!" L grinned and him lips, showing that he was hungry. 

"Are you really that hungry?" 

L nodded eagerly. "I thought that you've ate quiet a lot for breakfast."

"But, I miss lunch..." L pouted. Ah Ri was awed by his cuteness. 

"Fine... Cutey..." Ah Ri pinched L's cheek. This time it was l's turn to be awed by her and he blushed. 

The two of them prepared dinner. Ah Ri on chopping, while L on Salmon. As L was adjusting the oven's heat, he heard Ah Ri yelped and the knife dropped. L turned his head and saw that blood was coming out from Ah Ri's finger. 

"Apa..." Ah Ri whined in pain, when L had ashed her finger underneath the cold tap water. 

"Held it in a bit, okay." 

After finish washing it, L took the first aid kit and plastered the cut finger. 

"There you go," L kissed the injured finger. Ah Ri's red turned crimson, when L kissed her finger. 

"Sorry, for causing trouble," Ah Ri pouted. 

"It's okay. Now, I'll do the chopping and you'll do the Salmon. Be careful not to burn yourself." L reminded her. 

"Hey..."

L just chuckled and the two of them continued on making dinner. 

Once, the dinner is finished, they could smell the delicious grilled Salmon with sauce, it was perfectly cooked by two fine hands. L had set up the dinner table for two and had lighted some candles, then dimmed the lights to make it special and a romantic dinner. L looked Ah Ri and Ah Ri looked L, those two dug in and still were able to put up some conversations about themselves. 

It was 11 at night, L decided to walk her home. When they reached her house, it was completely dark that L had mistaken that she lived alone. When L asked her whether she lived alone or not, she'd answer no and said that she lived with her parents. Both of her parents were out to work and they barely see each other, because they're busy with their work. L bid goodbye but before that, L had leaned closer to her, he thought that he wanted to kiss her on the lips but, re-thought since that he's too shy and they just got out, so in the end, he leave a kiss mark on her right cheek. 

"My first boyfriend..." Ah Ri said. 

"My first girlfriend..." L said at the same time as Ah Ri. 

"My first love..." The two of them said in their own bed, thinking about each other. L couldn't sleep that night thinking about her, he just couldn't wait to see her the next morning. Little did he knows, something else awaits.