Three.

What is Love...? Love is...

*I'll make you forget Key...*

As Nicole and Key's ride goes down, they can't see anymore Minho and Ji Eun.
"Aww..."
"We can't see them anymore."
"Minho's kissing Ji Eun right now.", Nicole said, smiling.
"...Nicole.", Key whispered.

~~~

"I'm sorry.",
"...Minho Oppa...I-I'm sorry...", as Ji Eun pushed him.
'Why is it that I can't have anyone but Key, to the point where once I have him, I will hurt those I hold dear...', Ji Eun thought.


Somewhere...Nicole and Ji Eun talked for a while, leaving Minho and Key far away from them.
"...Nicole.",
"...I'm sorry.",
"I really like Kibum-ssi...", Ji Eun said, nervously and scared when they done talking. She thought that they will be not best friends anymore.
"...the first time I had no idea he was your boyfriend...",
"Once I found out, I told myself to give up...",
"But...",
"Whenever I'm with him! My mind goes blank and I can't stop myself.", Ji Eun explained, she looked at Nicole and surprisingly, Nicole's hand lifted up in the air like she was going to slap Ji Eun.
Ji Eun closed her eyes, scared. But then she felt nothing happened but Nicole's suddenly pinched her cheeks.
"Huh?", Ji Eun looked at Nicole, weirdly.
"What a weird face.", Nicole said.
"...well, when you come out and say it like that...even though I'd thought...I always wanted to root for whoever it was that Ji Eun ended up liking.",
She continued, "even so...I hid it from myself...yet it's snuck up on me."
"Nicole...I'm sorry.", the only thing that Ji Eun can say.
Nicole yelled at her, "If a guy passes over and totally ignores such a great girl like me...", she stopped. "Well, I don't need him anyway.", she finished, she put a hand on Ji Eun's shoulder and went back to the guys, Key and Minho.
"So I'll stop going out wig Key!", Nicole smiled.
"Because I...really cherish the both of you.", she hugged Ji Eun happily.

-------------------------

Ji Eun was on her way to watch the basketball practice of Key and Minho's game.
"Ji Eun-ah!", it was Nicole, calling her.
"Nicole!", Ji Eun waved.
"You finally came to watch! If you get interested in the basketball club, you should definitely become a manager!", Nicole said happily.
"Y-yeah...", Ji Eun said.
"You'll have more time within Key Oppa, if you do.", Nicole grinned.
"Y-yeah...", Ji Eun stuttered.
"Okay, I'll see you afterwards!", Nicole left. Then Ji Eun's on her way to the gym. She heard the squeak of every boys shoes, running and shouting to pass the ball to them. She look a little bit through the door and there, she saw Key.
'Wow', Ji Eun was impressed.
But, then "KYAAAA~!!!!", behind her, there this group of girls, running and shouting Key's name.
"Key Oppa!", the girls ran towards Key.
"Here's a towel, Key Oppa!", the girl said, smiling while giving it to Key.
"Thanks!", Key said.
"Oppa! I brought you snack!", the other girl said.
There, Ji Eun was just standing there alone, watching them. Until Key noticed her. He ran towards Ji Eun excitedly.
"You came to watch!", he smiled.
But then the girls followed him, behind him, looking at Ji Eun.
"Is this your girlfriend, Key Oppa?", the girl said.
Ji Eun was embarrassed, stuttering chuckled.
"She's so tiny!", the other girl said.
"She's so cute!", another girl said.
Ji Eun just looked down, laughed stuttering.

~~~

The next day, Ji Eun joined the basket ball club and just like Nicole said, she became the manager of her batch in the basketball club.

She went to the gym and saw her club members, most of them were boys but few girls.
'Eh?'
There's Nicole also, then the boys went near to Ji Eun.
'What is this...This unsure feeling...', Ji Eun thought. She shook her head and payed attention to her club members.
"I'll be your new basketball manager. My name is Kwon Ji Eun.", she introduced herself.
"Be excited guys! Ji Eun is an excellent cook!", Nicole joked, making the boys amazed.
"N-no...that is.", Ji Eun got speechless.

Before the practice started...
'As a manager, I'll get to spend more time with Key! Plus, this unsure feeling is bound to go away.', Ji Eun said to herself.
"Ji Eun, you didn't say anything to Key Oppa, right? About you being a manager?", Nicole asked.
"Right. yeah...I wanted to surprise him.", Ji Run blushed. Then Key came out of nowhere.
"Why the heck does Ji Eun have to take care of other guys?!", Key yelled at Nicole. While Ji Eun was between them.
"Ugh..over possessive guys are so irritating.", Nicole said.
"Huh? Key Oppa, are you jealous...?", Ji Eun asked Key.
"Uhm...", Key didn't know what to say.
"You are so not good right now.", Nicole shook her head.
"But...",
"How can I not be? You are my girlfriend after all...", Key finished.
Ji Eun was shocked; blushed.
"Wow, you're serious.", Nicole interrupted.
"Hey, watch it.", Key said.

'You are my beloved girlfriend after all...', Ji Eun's heart skipped beat, happily.

They started the practice finally.

Meanwhile...

"Ji Eun-ah! Could you go get the key to the gym from Key Oppa? I think he's in the club room.", Nicole said.
"Sure! No prob!", Ji Eun smiled and ran.
'I wish the club room was a little closer.', But then she stopped, hiding from the wall.
"That new manager is Key's girlfriend?", she heard the girls talking about her.
Ji Eun looked down, "But there's no need to worry. If he falls for someone else, we can snatch him away.", said the girls.
Then she continued going to the club room, when she slid the door, her heart skipped a beat, surprised.
She saw Key with a girl...
'Why is he holding to the girl's wrist?", she thought, making her teared up.
'I'm afraid.', she said to herself. Then she ran away.
'Just like that time with me and Nicole...Is he falling for someone who's not his girlfriend...?', she cried and heard Key behind, calling her.
"Ji Eun!", he caught Ji Eun, hold her wrist to stop her from running.
"I-I was just turning her down.", Key said.
Ji Eun was not looking at him.
"You don't believe me...?", he said worriedly. He made Ji Eun front him.
"Why are you crying...", he asked.
"I'm sorry...", he said.
"Today's just...I'm going home!", Ji Eun ran.
"Ji Eun-ah!", Key shouted.
Somewhere, Minho was there accidentally.
"That idiot.", he said, talking about Key.

'I want to believe him...',
'I want to, but...'
, Ji Eun thought.

-------------------------

Key and Minho's teams are playing each other, today.
"Key!", as his team member passed the ball to him.
Then Minho showed up in front of him.
"Because you made Kwon Ji Eun cry, I'm taking her.", Minho said to Key.
"Minho-ssi...", Key whispered. Then Key squeaked in and shoot the ball.
The girls who were watching them amazed!
"Wow!",
"Amazing!",
"He got pass Captain Minho!",
Key passed by Minho, whispering, "I'm not giving her away.", he walked away.
"...either way, you made her cry and then let her go home by herself!", Minho said.
"How the heck do you know that?!", Key was shocked.
Nicole showed up, "What? Ji Eun went home by herself?", she said, worrying.
"...yeah.", Minho said, crossing his arms.
"I wonder if she'll be okay. Apparently around Ji Eun's neighborhood, there's been rumors of a ual molester.", Nicole said.

~~~

Ji Eun was on her way home, she took the elevator where Key and her met for the first time.
'I'm the one that messed up automatically feeling unsure, and then crying and breaking up with him like that.', Ji Eun poured, saying it to herself.
'I'll text him as soon as I get home...', she said.

Suddenly...
"Hey you...How old are you?", someone talked behind her. She got nervous. And then the stranger pulled and covered , pushing her against the wall of the elevator.
"Be quiet okay?", said the stranger.
"If you make any noise, I'll kill you.", he added.

Somewhere, outside of the elevator.
"What happened here?", Key asked the Ahjummas, who's waiting for along time in the elevator.
"The elevator hasn't come yet.",
"Maybe someone below is stopping it.", said the Ahjumma.
Key got worried.

"Ah!", Ji Eun screamed.
"You're cute. Are you really a high school student?", said the stranger.
'Help me', she said in her mind, she can't talk. She was crying.
As the man taking off Ji Eun's vest, then someone opened the elevator...
"Ji Eun!", Key said, all surprised.
"K-Key Oppa!", said Ji Eun.
"What the-", Key said and ran towards the stranger and punched him, he got black eye and made him fall on the ground.
"The molester!", someone said.
"Someone call the station manager!", someone said, too.
But the molester ran fast, Key wanted to get the molester but Ji Eun hugged him behind, making to stay.
"Don't...don't go...", Ji Eun said, crying.
"...I'm glad you weren't hurt.", Key hugged her tightly.
"I kept thinking, what if you disappeared right in front of me? It got me really scared.", Key whispered. He squeezed Ji Eun.
"Don't ever leave me again...",
"Stay with me forever because...",
"Because I don't want anyone but you...", those sentences that Key said...

"Key Oppa...",
"I'm sorry...",
"I'm sorry for having doubts about you and all that.",
"I'm sorry...", Ji Eun apologized.
"It's my fault. I'm sorry for making you have doubts about me...", Key said.

-------------------------

One week later...

Ji Eun and Key went to the beach alone. They spend two nights there.

It was already night, but Ji Eun and still in the beach, swimming. They splashed the water to each other, chasing each other, they were having fun.

When Key caught Ji Eun, they got laid down in the sand. Both giggled and kissed each other.

"I don't want anyone but you.",
"So stay with me, forever."
, Key smiled and pecked her lips.

Ji Eun giggled, "Forever, and ever~~~"

--- THE END ---