New boy

You know what? Just forget it!

 

Few years has passed, now you guys are already at the last year of Senior High School, A lot of things had happens when at Junior high school, no matter what! even if it's sad or happy.. Tao is always supporting you, beside you, he never leaves you or even think about leaving you alone, Tao ish always sticking with you, you both are like the most popular kids on school, both of you, you guys even had fanclub, you guys are like superstar in your school, either from the same grade as yours or your hoobae, well

who doesn't like the both of you guys?

Almost perfect. That's a word to describe you both, since grade 9 you both learned to sing and dance also, you guys even had sasaeng fans, everyone thinks that you both are dating, well.. since you both are so close like.. really really close.

"Ya~~ Babo~ wait for me~~" you say while little running to a boy.. yes his name ish Tao and he is your... boyfriend? nahh! friend? more than that! Best Friend? no! more! Buddies? yeah..  The word 'Buddies' suits you both more. You linked your hands to his neck and says "ya!" while looked at his face, Tao seems really.. really sad. more like.. depressed? not like the usual, Usually when at morning like this you guys already, and always! teasing each other, it's like a habbit to both of you. "babo! why don' t you answer me? you hungry? you haven't eat breakfast? you okay? are you sick?" you asked while looking at his face and put your hands on his forehead but he's just keep his mouth shut. "yaaa!! what happened?? why you shut your mouth like that? me don't like if babo is like this!!" you said while pouts. He stopped his step and so do you. He looked at you that pouting cutely, and he suddenly smiling brightly showed his white teeth, and healthy gums to you. "puahaha!! you never changed ey? always fell for ma trap~ aigoo I guess it's true what they're saying~ once a babo, will always be a babo!!" he says while giggling. "YAA!! BABOO!! AH MWOYAAA!!" you screamed and punch his chest, but he already know that you will punch his chest so he blocks your punch and holds your wrist. "YAA!! LEMME GO!! YOU BABO!!" you try to let go of your wrist but you can't since he's too strong and suddenly a crowded are running to the entrance of the school and they accidentally pushed you and Tao, "YAA!! MOVE AWAY!! NEW STUDENT ISH GOING TO GO TO THIS SCHOOL!!" The crowded says. the crowded made Tao leans on the wall and made your other lower arm hold on into the wall, and your face and his really really close.

You widened your eyes and looking at his face, but Tao's face didn't change a bit and keep calm. "*gulps* omo... ma heartbeat.. I hope this babo can't listen to my heartbeat, ya! calm down heart! don't be too hyper, her face ish beautiful though..." "Why does my heartbeat so fast..?"  There's a long awkward silent and both of you still looking at each other "ya! babo! blink! your eyeball almost fall off" Tao said while laughing crack the awkward silent, you quickly let go of your wrist and looked around while cleaning your throat, there are already tao's fanclub looking at you both, you looked at them, and they glared at you with the you're-so-dead looks. Tao look at where you see, and when he did he says "annyeong!" while waving and winked at them, they screamed and they're like a crazy folk, and they already forgot the scene that look like you guys ish kissing from their angle. "nao... let's run to class when I say 3 eo?" he says slowly, you just nodded. "1.." "3!"  you cuts and starts running and grabbed Tao's hands.

You guys finally survived(?) from Tao's crazy fans, just in time when you guys are in the class the scholl bell rang, and you both go to you guys seat immidiately. 

Tao ish looking at you right nao "you-ahh.. do you know? I like you.. a lot."  Tao remembered what happened this morning, "that babo smells good.. I almost touch her soft and lips.. aish.. Huang Zi Tao! why don't you just kissed her? aish jeongmal.. babo babo babo!! "  he bump his head repeatedly to the locker since he sits at the back. When you remember what happened this morning your face got red and you covered your face immidiately. "omooo omooo, I almost had my first kiss.... why does my heartbeat so fast back then? don't tell me that I fell for that babo.. aish.. no.. no way! beside! Tao doesn't like me anyway so.. yeah.. no feelings..!"   The teacher came to the room with a new student, it's a boy, he's so tall and also charming, his blonde hair made his "cold" appearance stand out more "yaedeul-a we have a new student" "Wu Fan imnida but call me Kris, please take care of me" he says while bowing and smile coldly, but that even made his charm really stand out, the girls in that class is talking about the new student almost the same, the only talking that he is handsome, and fangirling. "igeo.. you can sit there" The teacher says while pointing to an empty chair between you and Tao. Kris immidiately go to that chair and sit quitely and the girls from the corner are talking to each other that you're so lucky, blablablabla yeah yeah something like that. They're just a bunch of jelly folks. 

So this is how your seats plan looks like:

(Yours = yours fanclub, Tao's means his fanclub, and so do Kris.)

The bell rang means that it's lunch time.

"okay class, that's it for today! and.. Huang Zi Tao.. you follow me to the counselor room. Class president!" your homeroom teacher says. "Attention! Bow!" The class president says. When you are eating alone(since ur lunch friend is only Tao and u only wants Tao to be ur lunch friend) suddenly a boy put his meal on the table, and sits at the same table with you, you looked up to see who it is and then the boy said with a manly and cold voice 'why chu eats alone? U don't mind rite..?' 'mwo--' 'geunyang meokja.....' he starts to eat, you pouted and almost explode 'cause of his coldness but u decided to just eat.. Since u're starving and haven't eat like.. Since yesterday. Tao looked at you both, You both eat silently, well Kris is looking at you, but you just eat since u're starving. His "fanclub" is nao glared at you.. And not just an ordinary glare, but the 'you-are-so-dead-now' glare and u can feel the glare even from the back, and it made you lose ur appetite, you stand up, Tao quickly sits with a bunch of boys and hide himself, 'I suddenly lose my appetite' you says while leaving him behind and pass Kris's fanclub, u stopped at them and look at them, they pretend to do other things, 'chi' you scoffed in a well manner way(?) and walk again. "why is that babo being cold all of the sudden? Better talk to her."

You walked outside the toilet and surprised 'cause Tao's already leaning agains the wall outside the toilet "ya~ what are you doing in there? why so long?" "ya! imma girl.. so it's a common thing if I spent a lot of time in there~" "neo? yeoja? puahaha." Tao says while take your head and mess with ur hair, and runs away. "YA! it takes a lot of time to fix this hair!! YOU BABO! COME HERE! YOU'RE DEAD WHEN I CATCH YOU! AISH!" you says while chase him immidiately. Tao runs to the class and sits on his chair, luckily when he arrived at the class, the ball rang and you just sit on your chair and fix your hair with the hand mirror that you brought everyday. The seonsasengnim came in and said "open your book page 81".

a couple of weeks has already passed, every night.. Tao always think the same girl, and that girl is you.

"okay I know this is useless.. I know wishing is useless but that's the only thing I can do right nao, do you know? just to see your smile is enough to make my day, I really really like you.. I have feelings for you.. do you know that? aish.. I wish I can say these words to you just nao.., aish Huang Zi Tao.. why are you being coward like this? eo? waee?" Tao said in his mind, while looking at the ceilling and put his right hand behind his head, He looked at the watch beside him "Crap. Got to sleep nao." he says and quickly pulls the blanket and sleeps.

The next day you have a night class, you guys were at the class when suddenly you feel like a round thing hits your head, you immidiately turn your head and looked down, and you're right~ there is a little ball made out of paper so you take it, and look around, and also open the ball, you raised your left eyebrow when you see what's inside "hey yeppeo~ meet me at the hall after this class." "chi.. mwoya.." you says, and continue focusing in the class.

"Okay class that's it for today! you guys have worked hard. Huang Zi Tao.. meet me to the counselor room. Class president!" your homeroom teacher says. "Attention! Bow!" The class president says. "again? aish.. mwoyaa.."  You stand up from your chair and get out from the class immidiately, and go to the hall to wait for Tao, and NOT because of the note, you lean against the wall, and put your hands inside your uniform pocket "aish.. what are they talking? why so long?"

 

Tao and your homeroom teacher is in the counselor room nao, your teacher served him Tea. "so here's the thing.. uhmm Tao-ya.. I want to offer you this opportunity.." "about what? If you try to make me enter a stupid contest again I won't do it again.. ever saem..." Tao cuts right away. Your teacher exhale and says "yes... it's a contest. BUT! I can guaranteed that it won't happened like the last time... again.. ever..!" and try to persuade him. "saem. I already told you.. that incident almost make me dead.. can you imagine that? I almost dead. just because of that stupid contest.. beside if I entered that contest again I will compete with that... geu saeggi again. and only you right? only you that know that geu saeggi almost made me die." Tao says  "Huang Zi Tao! mind for what are you saying..! so nao you dare to swore in front of your teacher eo?" Teacher says "joesonghamnida saem. but how does it feel when a person that made you almost die? it made you sick right? that's what imma feeling nao. I don't even want to remember that..... monster's name, nao.. are there anything you want to talk about? honestly imma sick just talking about this right nao saem." Tao says, while stand up and leaves the counselor room. and he's just about to walk downstair but he stops his steps when he sees your back and you guys seem like making out passionately, his eyes widened.

 


Mian for so long not updating it ᅲᅲ

Imma weally busy lately ᅲᅲ

But uhmm I weally weally hope you guys enjoys it. muehehehe ^^

sorry for the typozz and leave a comment juseyoh! xD

Thanks for reading yeorobun! XD

And uh.. I'll update it as soon as possible! XD

imma out for nao! annyeong~ XD