Childhood

You know what? Just forget it!

 

A little girl sitting on the chair at the corner, her long hair and braided, falls through her chest, and her bangs that parted to the side. Yes. That girl is you, You're a really shy girl when you're little, while everyone is playing together, you'd rather read books.

You're just reading books when suddenly a little boy approached you and says "Why don't you play with the others?" while he sits beside you. You just shake your heads and didn't say anything. "why?? you don't talk much ey? well ma name is Tao.. Huang Zi Tao" he says while offers his hand. You shyly take his hand and shake your hands with him while says "you imnida" "you? that's a beautiful name!" he says while chuckling, You didn't answer him and you're blushing. "come on let's play wimme!" he says while grabbed your hands and pulls you, you dropped the book and getting pulled to the crowded, and then you guys play together.

Since that day, Tao is your only friend, he chats with you, he play with you and even go to the same elementary school with you, Tao also teach you to not be shy, and to make a lot of friends, that's why since you're elementary you made a lott of friends, and so did Tao.

It was break time and as the usual you always plays with Tao, you guys are the most athletics in the school you guys almost can do any sports and also the smartest in the school, but you both never think about competing, you guys are always on the top, and also the most famous students in that school, you guys are always in the same class even in the junior high school.

"ya! babo! catch me!" he says while suddenly mess with your hair and run away "YAAA!!! it takes a lot of time to do this hair!! and I'm not a babo!!" you says while runs to chase him while laughing. "puahahaha!! catch me!" he says while mehrong to you and also laughs, "YA!! look in front of you!!" you says. "huh?" he says and he look in front of him and "BAMM!" he crashed(?) into a tree, he falls back and fainted, you quickly get him and shakes his head "YA! look what you did? you hit on a tree you babo!! why did you hit a tree?!! wake upp!!" but no answer you shake his head once again but no answer, you're starting to get panic and trying to find help. Tao can't hold it anymore and he laughed so hard "puahahahaha, you should've seen your face puahahahahaha" he says while he dropped to the floor laughing so hard, "YAAA!!! I THOUGHT YOU'RE DEAD!! NEO JINJJAA!!!" you says like you're just going to explode, "mian mian puahahaha" he says still laughing, and he holds his stomach because he laughs too hard. You crossed your hands on your chest and pouted "Ya! don't laugh!" you says. "ACK! my stomach! puahahaha" he says while holding his stomach but he continues to laugh. "Ya! babo! if you laugh too much you'll get cramps" you says. "puahahaha okay.. okay.. I've stopped... okay.." he says while trying to get up and wipe his tears because of his laughing. 

Suddenly the school bell rang and you guys gets up and go to the class together, as you guys walking he's trying to apologies to you, and says "Ya! let's have a race to the class, if you lose you pay my lunch! If I lose I'll give you a piggyback when we walked to your home later! Deal? DEAL!" He said it immidiately without even you saying "deal" "YA!!! Mwoya!! I haven't say deal yet!!" you says. He ignored you and he ran immidiately "YAAAAA!!!!" you screamed and run to catch up, well luckily you won but you think he's letting you win. "woaa neo.. neo jangnan aniya!!" he says while breathe heavily, "ya~~ geojitmal~~ you letting me win right?" you says while lightly punched his chest. "mwoyaa!! how could Huang Zi Tao letting someone wins? especially a babo like you?? Never!" He says. You already know that he's lying but you're just trying to be casual, the teacher came inside and you both quickly ran to your seats, "okay class! open your book page 111" the teacher said and continue to teaching.

-----

It's after school and Tao is walking together with you as usual, "ya~ babo! where's your "deal"?" you said. He stopped then says "what deal?" He says with an innocent face "don't you say that you're forget..!" You says while look at his eyes and crossed your hands, also tapped your foot. "of course not... I'll never forget it babo.."  "Ya~! answer me~" you says. Tao's exhale and moved his bag to the front so nao he looks like a preggy mom, bent his knees "ppali! get on" you quickly get on and your arms are hugging his neck. You were smiling brightly "so you did remembered it! puahaha I thought you're that pabo so you already forget it puahaha" you say. Tao starts to walked "ya! you're so heavy! are you obsesed with food lately or what? puahaha" Tao said like teasing you while keep walking. "mwoyaa!! no I'm not! I haven't meet pizza for even more than a month" You says while pouting, You and Tao laughed, teased each other and just.. having fun like there's no more tomorrow, He dropped you off in front of your house, you jumped off him and says "Thanks for the ride babo!" you says while messing with Tao's hair and giggling and also showed your beautiful gum while laughing "you-ssi why did you showed me that? you know that ish ma weakness"  Tao ish looking at you now. "Ya! babo! why do you looked at me? if you looked at me for a little longer~ be careful you'll fall for meh! puahaha" you said while laughing. "puahaha there's something in your face babo!" Tao says. "weally?? where??" You says while touching your face repeatedly. "Gotcha!" He says while chuckling and starts to walked away, "MWOYAA!!" You screamed. "See ya later pabo~!" he says while waving his hands without turning his back.

You just watched his back and nao he's gone from your sight, You go in to your house "eomma~ I'm home!" you says while go inside the living room and about to go to your room which is upstairs, your steps are stopped when your mom says "you with Tao again you-ahh?"  "eo! ne eomma!, waeyoo?" "aish~ I should talk to Tao's parents immidiately~" "mwoya eomma!! haven't I said to you? that we both are like best friends so there is no absolutely feeling between us! aigoo eomma~~ I'm tired nao~ I'm going to go to my room nao~" You continued to take your steps "Ya! Choi you ! I haven't finished yet!" "No feelings mom! no~~ Feelings~~" you said and go to your room immidiately and shut the door.

"aigoo~~ what a day~" You said while throwing your heavy school bag carelessly and throws your body to the bed immidiately.

 

 


Yeorobunn~~ this fanfic ish ma second fanfic

keke well I really really hope that you guys like it keke ^^

uhmm sorry for the typozz,

and uhh don't forget to comment keke XDD

Thankyou for reading yeorobun~~ ^^