[DISCONTINUATION NOTICE]

Fansite Masters [DISCONTINUED]

 

HOLY HELL THIS FANFIC DID NOT AGE WELL. I mean. Hello everyone (not sure if there IS an everyone here considering this fanfic has been abandoned for years lol)

anyway, I’m announcing the discontinuation of this version of Fansite Masters because of several reasons, all related to how ungracefully this fanfic ages.

One, because I wanted to give this fic closure. Leaving the fic marked incomplete really bugs me because to be honest I really have no idea how to continue it, considering most of the things I feature in this fanfic is no longer relevant to the current trend.

Two, you all know what happened to SECRET. It’s a huge shame and they deserve better. 

Lastly, no one actually uses blogs anymore, especially tistory lol (at least not that I am aware of). And with Instagram being the number 1 source for sharing ~aesthetically pleasing~ pics, Daehyun’s blog is bound to die a horrible death and again, it’s not relevant to the current trend. 

And that’s all, really. I still love this fanfic because of the plot, and because I came up with it with my best friend.

I might do a revamped version but I won’t guarantee it (not that anyone cares). Anyway, thank you to all of you who subscribed and upvoted this fanfic. I’m sorry to have disappointed you guys with how terrible I am with updates, and now with this discontinuation. Thank you again, and I hope you will keep supporting B.A.P. 

 

Love,

adexios