Three

Fansite Masters [DISCONTINUED]

 

 

Daehyun couldn’t believe his eyes. The mouse pointer hovered over the ridiculously huge number of hits his blog received since the past two days. 7425 hits, with over 50 comments on each posts. How the hell did this blow up in a short time? He read the comments one by one, though all comments were pretty much the same, all praising Brainbox’s good looks, echoing his own praises on the posts.

 

‘Kyaaa he’s so adorable!’ ‘Look at those cheeks! So fluffy I just want to squeeze them!’ ‘He’s so fluffy I’m gonna diiiieeeee’ ‘I must know this guy’s name! Author-nim, I hope you’ll get to know his name soon! Please share with us~ fighting!!!’ ‘YOOOO I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH THIS DUDE didn’t know he was this hot. Damn’

 

Daehyun didn’t know what to feel about this. He really wasn’t expecting anyone to find his blog, considering he had only created the blog about a month ago and he didn’t even link the blog to his other social media accounts. Huh. Daehyun decided it was best if he didn’t reply to the comments, just to keep a mysterious image. And really, he was kind of happy that people were able to see and appreciate Bainbox’s beauty just like him. Nothing wrong with sharing beautiful pictures… right? Right. No harm done. They were just pictures. Yeah.

 

Nodding to himself, Daehyun uploaded a couple of pictures he took yesterday on the blog. He added the captions (‘Ah, he looks perfect yesterday too’) and published the post.

 

“Daehyunnie-hyung! Dinner’s ready!”

 

“Coming!” he hastily closed the browser and switched of his pc, before running down the stairs two steps at a time at the smell of his favourite food.

 

 

==

 

                Youngjae Yoo: Ever since last month I keep having this strange feeling like someone’s watching me.

                Daniel Ahn: You sure you’re not imagining it?             

                Youngjae Yoo: 85% sure. It only happens whenever I’m out taking SECRET’s pictures though.

                Daniel Ahn: Then you’re imagining it. There’s like a hundred people waiting for SECRET in front of the studios.

                Youngjae Yoo: Dude, I know that. It’s just unsettling. Makes me feel paranoid.

                Youngjae Yoo: Niel? You still there?

                Daniel Ahn: … I think you’re being more than just watched, Jae.

                Youngjae Yoo: Wat

                Youngjae Yoo: Dude, you’re scaring me.

                Daniel Ahn: Oh my god lmao

                Daniel Ahn: Youngjae you should see this.

                Daniel Ahn: http://mybrainbox.tistory.com

                Youngjae Yoo: What’s that?

                Youngjae Yoo: Wait a minute

                Youngjae Yoo: HOLY

                Youngjae Yoo: NIEL WHAT THE EVERLIVING IS THIS

 Daniel Ahn: LMAO JAE IT’S YOUR FANSITE. I MEAN NOT A FANSITE THAT YOU OWN LIKE THE ONE FOR SECRET BUT IT’S A FANSITE DEDICATED TO YOU. JAE  YOU HAVE A ING FANBASE

                Daniel Ahn: So yeah. Not just a fanbase but I think you’ve got a secret admirer, man

                Daniel Ahn: Though I think a ‘stalker’ is more appropriate.

                Youngjae Yoo:   … that’s it I’m never leaving my house ever again.

                                               

==

 

News about Youngjae’s fansite spread faster than the internet, which was ridiculous because the internet was already fast, but that was pretty much an accurate description of how quickly everyone found out about it. His entire school knew about it, and the kids from his school spread the blog link out to their friends in other schools so now people from other schools knew about it, and now Youngjae’s personal twitter account was bombarded with notifications every 5 seconds. (Huge exaggeration.)

 

His follower count rose from 89 to about 300 in an hour, he was receiving mentions from schoolmates he never talked to and from classmates who felt ‘betrayed’ Youngjae would never dress decently and look as hot at school like he did in the photos. That was dumb, Youngjae thought personally. How how was he supposed to ‘dress decently’ at school when all they ever wore was the school uniform? Also what did they mean by Youngjae didn’t look as hot at school? s.

 

As his phone rang with yet another notification sound, Youngjae decided he’d had enough. He quickly locked his personal account so that nobody could follow him anymore. He read a new mention from one of his classmates, and promptly sighed.

 

@imJAEBUM @yjayo Yah, Yoo Youngjae! post more selca and get an Instagram account! You were hiding that good looks behind those nerdy glasses all along haven’t you?

@yjayo @imJAEBUM shut up you see my face every day and only now you notice how hot I am?

@imJAEBUM @yjayo hehe like I said, those nerdy glasses were in the way ;) ;)

@yjayo @imJAEBUM get that emoticon out of my face you gross

@imJAEBUM @yjayo HAHAHA WOW HARSH I LIKE see ya tomorrow brainbox-nim :P

               

Youngjae groaned and buried his face into his pillow. Great. Now everyone knew of his name as a fansite master AND his activities after school. He was not looking forward to school tomorrow.

 

==

“Huh.” Daehyun looked up from the novel he was reading towards Jongup, who had his eyes on his phone screen with a look of mild interest. They were lounging in their living room, the TV put on a low volume while SECRET was performing on Music Bank.

 

“What’s up?”

 

“Someone on our school forum posted a link to a tistory blog.”

 

Daehyun’s heart did a backflip. “And?”

 

“The blog is filled with Brainbox’s pictures.”

 

Now Daehyun’s heart was definitely trying to backflip out of his ribcage. This was bad. He did not expect the blog to spread out until his own school found out about it. And it was especially bad that Jongup knew.

 

“Oh, is it just a blog where he post his selcas on his fanboying adventures?”

 

“Umm… no… The pictures are most likely taken without his knowledge. A stalker, huh? He should lodge a report.”

 

Lodge a report? If before this Daehyun’s heart was doing backflip, now it was doing parkour and, wow, was he sweating? He was definitely sweating. Not a stalker not a stalker not a stalker I’m just appreciating yeah I’m not doing him any harm –

 

“Hyung!” Jongup’s voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

 

“Wh-what?”

 

"What’s wrong with you? You were spacing out just now.”

 

“Nothing. Nothing. Uhh… He must be real famous now, that Brainbox.”

 

“Guess so. It’s funny how the pictures are all taken when he was going to SECRET’s recordings, though.” Jongup said thoughtfully.

 

 “Ahaha… yeah. Very weird.” Daehyun cleared his throat and resumed his reading, but the words on the paper barely registered in his head.

 

He hoped to god Jongup won't think too much into it.

 

==

 

A/n: SURPRISE MOTHERF- ahem. You thought I’ve abandoned this fanfic? (Actually I thought so too lmao *shot*) THINK AGAIN. There are plenty of reasons why I left this fanfic collecting dust for 3 whole freaking years but I’m not gonna bore you guys with them. I’m 100% sure nobody remembers this fic and have already lost interest lol to tell you guys the truth, I’ve forgotten where I was going with this fanfic. 3 years ago I’ve already written the 3rd chapter, but now that I read it I was unhappy with it so I wrote a whole new chapter, and as a result the story progression is faster than what I probably planned back then. So yeah! Hi again!

Also disclaimer: You know, now that I read and reread what I’ve written in the first 2 chapters, this story is all kinds of ed up (not really but you get the idea. I hope). Therefore, DISCLAIMER YO I do NOT condone stalking in real life because it's harmful as . This is just a work of fiction so please don't take it seriously. I'm being serious, guys. Stalking is bad. Don’t do it. Love yourself. Okay bye.

 ALSO PPS: WTF IS AFF NEW FORMATTING IT'S SO WEIRD I'M SORRY IF THE TEXT FORMAT ARE ALL OFF