Ignis Fatuus: Lost Friends

Ignis Fatuus

 

Chapter 2

 

A week after that horrible night, the deadbells are gathered at the dining room to have their usual breakfast. At the left side, Maggie, Daisy, Samantha, & Sandra are seated in order while on the other side were an empty seat, Jenny, Hannah, Phoebe, Eunice, & Hansel.

“That was a hot night, wasn’t it Hannah?” Hansel teased as she bites her meal and made the latter glare at her.

For Hannah, it was horrible. That night at the bar was terrifying for her especially that Taecyeon saw how she transforms into a monster that resulted for her to end his life. Which is against her will.

“Ooh~ glaring at me would not change the fact about us.” Hansel added while enjoying her meal.

Those words triggers Hannah’s end of patience. She slammed her utensils on the table and stood up from her seat. Everyone got stunned at her sudden action. Her bright red eyes are darting on Hansel whose eyes are also glowing in bright red and with smirk while holding on her bread knife, ready incase Hannah attacks her.

“Hansel, shut your mouth. And Hannah, relax will yah.” Eunice said as she stood up from her seat. While this scene is happening, Maggie seems to be amazed on what she’s seeing that makes Jenny annoyed on her.

“What?” Maggie asks Jenny upon noticing how she glares at her.

“Is that how you treat your friends? They are already fighting but you seem too amazed about it.” Jenny stated that made everyone stares at them

“Well, you’re right my dear Jenny. We are FRIENDS that’s why I’m so glad to be with you.” Jenny knew how Maggie’s sarcastic about her words. “Hannah & Hansel are like us…” Maggie said as she points on both of them. “…we are like water and oil. Can’t be mixed together.” Jenny’s eyes started to turn in bright red while glaring at Maggie. But, on the other hand, Maggie remains on her calm state yet smirking while watching Jenny’s reaction.

Ever since they met, Jenny and Maggie has been a worst mixture of elements. They can’t be put on the same place alone coz for sure, there will be war ahead. But, they are both enduring this case for one reason… to protect Marian.

“Girls please! We’re in the middle of our meal so please… have a little respect.” Sandra shouted. Hansel’s eyes turns back to their original color as she placed back the knife on the table. Eunice tap Hannah’s shoulder making the latter smile and they both sat back on their seats. Jenny breathes in making her eyes normal again as she settle on her seat. Maggie on the other hand looks on different direction as she remembers someone from that night.

"Please, have mercy" a guy hiding behind the bar said with begging voice and tears on his eyes. She took her gun that made the guy terrified. She pointed it on him and said "Sorry, just following orders"

A gun shot was heard all over the place.

"Maggie! Let's go. Cops are on their way" she heard Samantha shouted. 

 

 

“Live you idiot. Take revenge.” She thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________

“I knew that guy’s connected to her.” The lady in red backless dress with a beautiful body structure stated while staring at herself in her wall sized mirror.

“What’s you next step then Marian? For sure Libitina would take revenge for her lost.” the guy standing behind her stated.

“She started this chaos. All I want was her aid but she turned us down.” Marian turns around and with a serious expression she added “Taecyeon’s DNA is not enough. We have to get the rest that Libitina stole from us Hans. That’s the only way we could be normal again”

______________________________________________________________________________

I never thought I would wear all black in just one day and in an event like this. For sure, no one wanted to attend this kind of occasion. People started to gather in the same place as where I am.

“Dearly beloveds, we are gathered here to give our prayers for the death of someone we love and care about. Their death is an ending of one part of a story. Lord as we look back to Park Chanyeol and Do Kyungsoo’s life...” As the priest mentioned their names, D.O’s only family member, his hyung, cries as he remains on his stance but, Chanyeol hyung’s older sister, didn’t stop her self. She cried out loud.

“No! Chanyeol!” her knees weaken. I tried to support to stand her up but she refuses. I kneeled beside her instead. She grabs my shirt and there, she cried a lot more.

Like D.O hyung, Chanyeol hyung and Yura noona only have both as a family. But now, they are now alone.

“…our love for them reminds us that our sharing in one another's lives brings both support and pain. Our being parted from them reminds us of our own mortality and that your love is enduring.

We thank you that our love for both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo draws us together and gives us a new appreciation of one another and of the beauty and fragility of relationships which mirror your grace and goodness to us.

Lord, time's tide may wash their footprints from the shore but not our love for them  nor the influence of their life upon our own nor the ways in which they will ever be a sign for us of those things which really matter-which are eternal. Hear this prayer for your love's sake. 
Amen.”

Loud cries are the only thing I could hear from the people around me as they starts to throw flowers on each caskets. I tried to restrain my tears from falling off my cheeks but damn, they are not cooperating with me.

Few minutes later, everyone started to leave including D.O hyung’s brother and Yura noona. He insisted to walk her home.

Since I heard about their tragic death at the bar, I haven’t spoken a word to anyone until now after the police ask me stuffs.

As I was alone, I’m just staring at my hyung’s gravestones thinking about the night their horrible deaths happen. Baekhyun hyung called me and sounds terrified. I called their families and police started their search on this bar that hyung stated. As we arrived there, we all got horrified on the scene. Lots of dead bodies are around including... *sigh*

 I felt water drops on my hand. I stared up and notice why. Rain started to pour on my face. I closed my eyes trying to absorb this nightmare. Two of my bestfriends are now gone. How will I tell this to Baekhyun hyung when he wakes up?

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for hanging this up. Just busy with other stuffs and fics. But here's my update. Enjoy.