Let's Cuddle

Let's Cuddle

 

He scooted close to Hyukjae and pulled him to his embrace, closed his eyes and slept peacefully.

Hyukjae shuttered his eyes open slowly and sat his body up against the bed rest, adjusting his eyes to the brightness of the morning sun that filled the room. The movement from Hyukjae caused Donghae to stir in his sleep and snuggle closer to him. Hyukjae giggled at the sight of him sleeping so peacefully like a baby.

“You’re so cute” Hyukjae whispered while caressing Donghaes cheek with the back of his hand. Hyukjae twirled his fingers through his brown locks, silently admiring the perfection in front of him.

“I’m so lucky to have you, my baby boy” Hyukjae laughed at his own words, but he indeed was lucky to have such an amazing, talented and handsome boyfriend.

Donghae smiled at his words, pretending to be asleep and squeezed Hyukjae tightly.

 “Donghae? Are you awake?” slapping Donghaes face lightly. Repeatedly calling his name then pinched his cheek, the latter jumped from the minor sting.  

“Ahhh-!” Donghae laughed trying to remove his hand from hurting his face any longer. “I’m awake” lazily lifting his head with one eye opening idly.  

“How long have you been awake for… what time is it?” fiddling with the hem of Hyukjae’s t-shirt.

“Just a few minutes actually, I don’t know let me check” reaching out for his phone placed on the night stand.

 “It’s 2:30pm, …we missed breakfast and lunch, I’m going to make us some lunch” gently shifting out of Donghae’s embrace, removing the sheets covering his body about to stand when a sudden pull of his arm now lying again on his back, arms held above his head with Donghae straddling Hyukjae’s hips and staring at him with his big brown orbs.

“You okay? Donghae?”  Blinking repeatedly as his face formed a confusing look. Donghae leaned in closer to Hyukjae’s face, not losing the grip on his arms.

“Don’t leave me alone, ok?” his lips forming into a pout causing Hyukjae to giggle from the cuteness.

“Aw babe, I’ll never leave you alone, I promise” Leaning forward and placing a sweet peck on Donghae’s pouted lips.

Donghae smiled and let go of his arms placing his hands on Hyukjae’s chest, “Hyukkie, can we cuddle all day, I don’t want to go out, I just want spend the whole day with you”

Hyukjae smiled while caressing Donghae’s waist "Anything for you, babe. If you want to just cuddle all day we can and besides it’s really cold outside and nothing is better than spending the whole day with you”

Donghae blushed at the reply and cupped Hyukjae’s face planting kisses all over. “I love you so much, I’d be lost without you” their eyes never leaving each other.

“I love you too baby, my life isn’t complete without you” Hyukjae leaned forward and placed a sensual kiss on his lips, leaving Donghae lingering for more, once their lips had parted.

“By the way Donghae…” biting his lips at the friction Donghae was causing down there without him even realising what he was doing.

“Hm?” tilted his head like a child in response.

“What have I told you about wearing just an over-sized t-shirt and underwear in bed?” Hyukjae patted Donghae’s leg so he could shift of his body.  

“But I thought Oppa liked me in just my underwear and over-sized t-shirt?” Donghae’s voice changed into an annoying girlish tone.

“Ok ok, I do… It just that… never mind, no role-playing… What movie did you want to watch?” Hyukjae giggled at Donghae’s girlish tone, moved from the bed and walked towards the DVD collection.

“I just like teasing you Hyukkie! It’s fun to see your reactions…hmm possibly a cute, romance movie, I’ll go and get snacks and drinks” Donghae pouted and fiddled with the blanket then got up and made his way into the kitchen to get snacks and drinks.

“Hmm which movie…” Hyukjae mumbled, looking intently for a good decent movie.

“Ah huh… this should do! He loves this one! Donghaek!! I picked a movie to watch!!”  Hyukjae opened the DVD case, the television and dvd player and slid back in bed, trying to make himself comfortable.

“Ok!! Which movie?!” Donghae yelled from the kitchen, and then walked in the room with a bowl of freshly cut strawberries, a packet of prawn crackers holding between his teeth and two bottles of water in the other hand. Crawling on the bed with the food in hand, struggling to make it to Hyukjae.

How to lose a guy in 10 Days… pass me the strawberries” Hyukjae giggled while grabbing the bowl from Donghae’s hands placing it on the nightstand. Donghae snuggled up close to Hyukjae, his arms automatically wrapped around his body pulling him closer.

Pulling up the blankets to cover their bodies and keep in the warmth. Donghae picked up the remote control and pressed play then placed it beside them on the bed. Hyukjae clutched the bowl of strawberries and placed it on his tummy, so that it was easier for Donghae to reach. Hyukjae picked up a strawberry and ate it.

“Wah, so delicious” his eyes widened at the sweet taste.

 “Here let me feed you Hae” placing the strawberry in front of Donghae’s lips and took it into his mouth all in one go.

“So? Yummy?” picking up another strawberry to feed him again.

“Really yummy! No no, let me feed you” Donghae grabbed the strawberry out of Hyukjae’s hand and put it in front of Hyukjae’s mouth “Open wide” Donghae giggled add his own childish words.

“Ok let’s feed each other together now, ok?” Hyukjae grabbed another and passed one to Donghae.

“Okay!” both eating the strawberries from each other’s hand, both staring at into each other’s eyes while giggling. Donghae leaned on one elbow and placed a gentle kiss on Hyukjae’s lips causing him to smile in return.

“Let’s get back to the movie shall we?” Hyukjae smiled while roaming his hands down Donghae’s back. Donghae nodded, shifting closer and watched the movie intently.

~
During the 2 hours of movie watching and cuddling, Donghae and Hyukjae were focused on the movie especially Donghae whereas Hyukjae was fixated on Donghae more than anything, the urge to stop the movie and kiss him all day long, Donghae’s lips still beat red from all the eating of strawberries, gave Hyukjae more of an desire to connect their lips together. Also giggling here and there, while munching on prawn crackers and feeding each other strawberries, stealing sweet kisses and pulling each other closer, legs tangled together underneath the sheets, hands roaming gently over their bodies feeling the warmth and security of each other’s presence.

One more day until Christmas Eve, Hyukjae kept on thinking about the future ahead; moving in with Donghae was big step, even though Hyukjae felt he already lived here, spending a majority of his days and nights at his apartment, the only things missing was his clothes, shoes, electronics and manga collection, but he felt lonely without his company even though he had his family that were there to talk to, something was missing, always wanting to hear his voice and seeing his face always made him feel one hundred times better. He was like a special sparkle in his life that never stops shining making the whole day brighter. They knew each other inside and out basically can read each other’s minds and facial expressions without even waiting for the other to say a word. They knew each other’s good and bad habits, likes and dislikes, and essentially shared everything they owned whether it be clothes or shoes it didn’t matter, what’s mine is yours, what’s yours is mine. They had couple bracelets, rings and what not but no one ever noticed. No one ever realized the connection these two had to one another, they had that one special bond that is hard to find, that one special person everyone needs and will find when the day comes. They complete each other and there will be no one else that could change or destroy the love that they have for one another.

~

Hyukjae was lost in his thoughts until he felt a heavy weight pounce on him, hands waving in front of his face.

“Hello Hyukkie!” Donghae straddling him once again, waving his hands quickly too get Hyukjae to snap out of his thoughts and back to reality.

Hyukjae jumped at Donghae’s loud voice and stared right at his face. “You okay? The movie just finished” smiling back at his shocked face, which Donghae found extremely cute.

“Yeah, I’m fine babe” Hyukjae smiled, ruffling his brown locks and gave light peck on his lips.

“Ok, what should we do now? Watch another movie?” Donghae pouted.

“Stop pouting, you make me want to kiss you all day and squish you forever” Hyukjae laughed then kissed his pouted lips.

 “Then kiss me all day and squish me forever” giving a wink in return.

Hyukjae blushed and slapped Donghae’s thigh, the sound of skin being heard.

“Later we can make out” still blushing at Donghae’s reply, leaning closer to connect their lips once again.

“Can’t wait” Donghae parted the kiss and shifted off Hyukjaes lap to take a toilet break and stretch his leg muscles.

“I’ll go get some more snacks to eat since we are running empty here” Hyukjae climbed off the bed and ran to the kitchen.

“Okay! Donghae responded from the bathroom. He made his way back into the bedroom towards the DVD rack.

“Hmm…” Donghae’s eyes darted around and all the movies and found one that caught his eye.

“Oh my god, yes this is good” jumping with the DVD in hand, he placed it in the DVD player and crawled his way back into bed.

“So what are we watching?” Hyukjae sounding concerned from the large grin on Donghaes face.

“Come on, come cuddle with me” Donghae patted the space next to him.

“Ok…one second, let me go to the toilet” Hyukjae put the rest of the snacks in his hands on the bed and walked over to the bathroom, staring at Donghae suspiciously.

Donghae continuously giggling until Hyukjae returned slid back in bed beside him, wrapping his arm around Donghae’s torso, wondering what was so funny that he had done.

“Why are you giggling? Hyukjae asked questionably. 

“Wait and see” still giggling between his words.

Both watching the television intently, Hyukjae’s eyes widened and started to laugh at Donghae’s childishness.

“You can’t be serious Donghae, Finding Nemo?” Hyukjae burst out into laughter.

“What is so funny? I love Finding Nemo, it’s an interesting story, stop judging me” Donghae pursed his lips into a pout and shifted his gaze away from Hyukjae.

“Aw baby don’t be like that, I was just joking, I find your love for nemo extremely cute, and your childishness makes me squeal and shout with happiness” Hyukjae grabbed Donghae’s face and turned it towards him, kissing his face until their lips touched.

“I love you Hyukkie” Donghae smiled, moving his body upwards changing positions, both of his legs on either side of Hyukjae’s thighs, arms linked around his neck, hands tangling through his blue locks. Hyukjae’s hands roaming down his waist, foreheads pressed together then lips automatically connecting together, their lips fitting together perfectly.

“So, mhhhnn, Dong-…hae” speaking in between the kiss, Donghae not wanting to stop.

“Hmn, yes Hyukjae?” breaking the kiss, giving butterfly kisses on Hyukjae’s jawline and downwards to his neck then and biting on the milky skin.

“Sh-it… di-d you want to make out now?” stuttering a little at his words, Hyukjae’s eyes fell shut once Donghae’s lips on the sensitive skin, tongue sneaking out leaving a wet trail against his neck, then the feeling of Donghae’s hot breath against the wet spot he just , Hyukjae’s body jolted upwards like a bolt of electricity just hit his body.

“I started it and not stopping now” Donghae whispered seductively into Hyukjae’s ear.

“The movie can wait… So then, where were we?” Hyukjae smirked, hands sneaking under Donghae’s shirt, his fingertips lightly grazing over the smooth tanned skin.

Kissing each other sensually as their love making began. The day was totally worth it, cuddling, talking, laughing, and making out, was definitely a day filled with happiness and love, a day in which Donghae and Hyukjae wish it would never end and continue like this forever and ever until Christmas Day.

 



 


Hello all my lovely readers and subscribers~
I sincerely apologise for the extremely late update, please check my blog for the reason why I wasn’t updating if you have time.

I’m sorry I didn’t really go through detail for the cuddling scene, and also the make out scene ending so suddenly, there might be a sequel will think about it.  

It was quite difficult to write exactly what they were doing in the cuddling so I wrote it in Hyukjae’s perspective.


So what did you guys think?

Please comment and subscribe it motivates me to write more, Thank you so much for your patience <3 ~

Dommie ^^