Sweet dreams

Why does it hurt... To breathe?...

I looked at Chanyeol in amaze after he had finished. "I never knew you could sing that good!.." He just chuckled and shook his head. "I'm not that good, am I? Thats Baekie~" He carefully placed the instrument against his bed , and turned to me. " So... Why did you come over?" I froze for a bit, just blinking. "Um... I had to come... To thank you for being my tutor. My mother sent me over." I nodded agreeing with myself. Chanyeol nodded as well, "Well you're welcome~" He said with a bright smile. "But you know I'm still tutoring you right? So theres no need for a thank you yet~" I grumbled a bit at myself. "Whatever.." I said quietly. "Well Baekie. What do you want to do? Since you're here I can't let you go so soon~" Just as he finished speaking, a voice called out from down stairs. "Chanyeol! Your medicine!" I blinked for a bit thinking. "Medicine?.." I asked quietly. Chanyeol looked at me sheepishly. "Y-yeah... I have a flu." A clear lie. "You seem fine." He then just stood up and walked to his door. "Coming~.." His voice was shaky. I watched as he left the room. "Why does he need medicine?" I asked myself, looking around the room. "Maybe their pills to help him and his smiling problem." I chuckled lightly. Soon enough later Chanyeol came back. I looked up at him as he shut the door behind him. "Ah, sorry about that." I shook my head as to say 'no problem.' He flashed me kind smile and sat beside me again. Then shutting his eyes tight, he pulled me in for a hug. I was completely confused at this pount. Usually if he was to hug me, it would be a glomp rather than a hug, or an arm around the shoulders. To admit I was kind of worried. Espeically after hearing his lie about the flu... And his recent visits to the hospital. Was he really seeing his aunt? His grip on me got tighter. "Chanyeol..." I whispered, just loud enough for  him to hear me. "Mm?.." He replied back, just as quiet. "Are you feeling okay?" His reply was just a nod. He then let go of me, still smiling. We looked directly into each other's eyes for a moment. I blushed and frown, looking down at the floor. He chuckled and laid back. I laid down beside him, looking up at the ceiling. I could see from the corner of my eyes, him looking over at me. I closed my eyes, before feeling someones lips on my cheek. Chanyeol had kissed me on the cheek. I blushed darkly and sprung up like a spring/. "W-what did you-! That was-! Why did- you1 Chanyeol!" Chanyeol just chuckled. "Mianhae~" I frowned and looked away. 
A long time had passed since I came to Chanyeol's house. We had spent the whole day together. I had my hand on my cheek where he had kissed me. I said good bye to him at the front door, and began walking home. I walked backwards, waving bye as he shut the door. I grinned widely, holding my cheek. I arrived home about a half hour later, and ran straight to my room once I was inside. I had had my mother give me Chanyeol's house number, and stuck it in the corner of my mirror. "I'll ring tomorrow!" I said to myself, grinning. "But now... Since its late I must sleep.." I quickly changed my clothes and hopped into bed. "Good night~" I whispered to myself before falling asleep.