To hard to leave.

Why does it hurt... To breathe?...

 

"So... This goes here...? Right?" I asked my tutor, looking down at my maths book. Then slowly, my eyes shifted to him to see what his reaction was. Unfortunaty, it wasn't a good one..
"No, no, no... Hyung..." With a sigh he coreected my work, a small side smile was noticed on his face in doing so. All I did was nod, resting my elbow on the table, and my chin on my palm, hardly listening to the tutor. "Chanyeol-ah... This is boring... I want to sleep it's getting late..." My words were muffled by my cheek resting against my fingers. "It's not boring when you fail all subjects!" He tried to look at me seriously, an expression that shouldn't cross his face. "It still is..."  I let out a groan and rested my arms on the table along with my cheek. "Please can I sleep?..." Once again I let out groan. Chanyeol shook his head then sighed. "Your mother is paying me to spend extra hours with you after school. It's not my fault classes end at 9:00 pm..." Chanyeol took out our English books. English. "This is Korea!... We don't need no sticking English!" I protested. Chanyeol looked at me with a 'you're ridiculous' look. "You know if you don't pass English you repeat the year." His tone was flat, with a hint of 'you've got to be kidding me' like tone. "Oh..." My whole expression and motivation dropped. "Well go on..." A sigh excaped my lips, my eyes falling heavy from the sleepiness over taking me. I lazily opened my English book up, as Chanyeol did. I listened as he went through the basics, sentence formations, grammar, spelling and such. 
A half hour had passed, and I had already fallen asleep half way through the start. Chanyeol turned to me, to ask if I understood everything so far. A smile spread acrosss his childish face, as he laud his eyes on me. "You must be cold." He whispered, getting up and walking to my bed, taking my blanket, wrapping it around my shoulders. As he was about to move away, in my sleep, my hand reached out to grab his. "N-no.... Don't leave..." I whinnied lightly. His eyes were filled with surprise, and he was slightly confused by the sudden act. Slowly, Chanyeol sat beside me, not bothering to push away my hand. He sat back in his chair, looking around my room for a moment, before his eyes came back to me. A small chuckle escaped his lips, as his thumb brushed over mine. He rested his cheek against his palm and watched me sleep for a few minutes, before feeling drowsy himself. Shortly after he fell asleep himself. I awoke the next morning, my hand still in his. Slightly, I smiled at him. He looked cute. With my free hand, I brushed my fingers over his cheek a few times, causing him to flutter his eyes open. "E-eh..." Quickly my hand came away from his face. My eyes shifted to the mess of books scattered across the table. "Ah, good morning..." Even though he looked, and probab;y was, dead tired, he still managed to smile. "It's 9:00 AM. You should get going home..." Was all I could blurt out. Lightly, he nodded and looked around the table, beginning to packa way his things. I took back my hand, and pulled the blanket up my shoulders more. Standing up he shot me another smile, and headed for my bedroom door. "Well... I'll be back tomorrow okay?" With that, he eye smiled and left my room, not short after, the house. With a sigh I stood from my seat, taking the blanket down from my shoulders, I took it to my bed and neatly placed it dow. Biting my bottom lip, I looked at the table, just left with my own books, and began to pack away them, just shoving them in my drawers...