Are They Popular?

Choices To Make

At CC High School, home of the Bulldogs, there is categories. You have me and my friends, losers, and my sister and her friends who are divas. And the popular kids, such as B.A.P. I mean if you look at them they are just beautiful. Especially Zelo, he's so cute. Too bad I don't have a chance with him because i'm a lame. Speaking of cuteness here they come now. "What are you looking at loser!!" Zelo says to you while pushing your books down on the floor. As you pick them up someone comes besides you and helps you. "Hey what are you still doing in the halls, don't you have class?" Teresa say sacastically. I was mad that she didn't ask me if I was okay. "Oh i'm fine thanks for asking." While walking away she yells "You're welcome!" How typical of my sister to say something like that. Then I suddenly hear screaming. I instantly thought it was B.A.P but it wasn't. When I looked I didn't know who it was. But they were so adorable. As one of them walked by with long, blonde hair, he smiled and winked at me. I hid my face so he couldn't see me blushing. But I think it was a fail because he came up to me still smiling. "Hello what's your na..." and before he could finish it he was pulled away from me. " Ren we don't have time we may be late, maybe next time." When he walked away he looked at me and said call me. How was i suppose to call him when i don't have his number? "Arie, who was that?" Mina asked "That was...Ren...I think" I responded. I finally got to my class and a little early. And what a surprise to see Ren in the same class as me with his friends. But I couldn't sit next to him...it would seem weird. Ren comes up to me and sits in the open seat behind me. "I was going to ask you what your name was outside but Minhyun pulled me away...so what's your name?" With a shaky voice I answered "Arie." "Oh cool name." Then suddenly he starts playing with my hair. I really didn't let random people touch my hair but since he was cute I let him. Plus he actually talked to me outside of my friends and sister. In the corner of the room 4 boys are getting surrounded by lots of girls. So I decided to look and when I turned around Ren was surrounded by girls too. Who are they and are they popular because I never seen them before. Then the teacher came in and ordered everyone to sit down. "Okay today we have 5 new students can you stand up and introduce yourselves, please" They stood up to introduce themselves. "Hello my name is JR." "Hello my name is Minhyun." " Hi i'm Aron." " Hey my name is Baekho." "And i'm Ren." As soon as they started to sit girls whispered "OMO it's NU'EST I can't believe it!" Well I finally found out who they were and their names. As we were instructed to open our binders, I opened my and found Ren's number. I whisper "How did he get that in my binder?"