Jealous Maybe

Choices To Make

"So today we will be talking about functions and linear equations. Who knows anything or thinks they know anything about those two things?" I raised my hand eagerly "Functions are relations between a given set of points, the x is called domain and y is the range." Nodding in agreement the teacher writes the answer on the board. Then everyone starts talking about me saying that I was just showing off and I was a teachers pet. That's what happens when you're a lame. You get talked about. As the rest of class ended with me answering all of the questions and people snickering, I started walking to my locker, when a familiar voice said "You were pretty smart in there." I turned around and saw Ren smiling. "Thanks!" When I opened my locker I could feel him breathing on my neck and he suddenly hugged me. Shocked I jumped away. "Ahh what are you doing?" With a worried face he answered "I was just hugging you." "Why?" "I thought you may need one after what happened in class today, by the way that was very mean of them". When I sighed I whispered under my breath well that's what you get when you're a lame in this school. But he must have heard me because he looked at me concerned. "You're a lame?" After I slammed my locker I answered "Yeah." "Why you're so...." I looked at him wanting to say what I thought he was going to say. "What?" "You're so beautiful." I could feel myself blushing but before I even had time to think Ren's lips touched my cheek and he walked away. Now I knew I was really blushing. Then a group of boys came near him and surrounded him. I suddenly noticed it was B.A.P. I hid behind a wall of lockers to see what was going on. "So I hear around the school you and your little possy are taking over us, B.A.P. Is that true?" said. Shakingly nervous Ren responded "We just came here today how could we possibly be doing that." "Are you talking back to Himchan? You are edead meat little girl" And before you know it they start beating him up. What should i do? Stick up for the person I think I love. But my actions were faster than my words. I turned around the wall and yelled stop. They all looked at me and Zelo came up to me and shoved me to the ground. "Who do you think you are, you can't just come up to us and interrupt our bullying." I shake off the shove and get back up. "Hey don't push her, she's a girl!" "What are you going to do, beat me up" Zelo said mockingly. The next thing I saw was Ren going to the floor super fast. Instantly thinking he knows taekwondo. Well so do I and i'm a black belt. I think I should try to beat him up. But he's to fast. Again my actions move faster than my words and I kick him straight in the face. Everyone looks at me and then B.A.P starts to attack me one by one. But luckily I was attacking them. After about 7 minutes they were all on the floor except for Zelo. I was so out of breath. "Wow how impressive." Zelo starts smirking and clapping. I tried to hold back my "fangirlyness" but I don't. "Thanks I practiced really hard and i'm a black belt." Zelo sees Ren liking what he hears so he decides to make him jealous by stepping closer and closer towards me. "Wow better than Jongup...maybe we should....you know got out." I feel my eyes get big and I start blushing. "You can't just shove her to the ground and ask her out later!!" yells Ren. "Ren be quiet!!...I would love to here's my number." Zelo then kisses my lips softly. I felt like fainting, his lips were so...amazing. "Ok bye...." "My name is Arie." I said smiling "Ok bye Arie." Soon after Ren came up to me looking very upset. "What's wrong?" "You just agreed to go out with someone that just shoved you to the floor 10 minutes ago...there is nothing wrong with that to you." I got very mad. "Maybe because you're just acting like a little jealous freak." And before he got to say anything I walked away. "How could she betray me like this?...I loved her."