002

It Is Destiny

Hello! It's me again. Please read chapter 1 first cause I change it a bit. Love you

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author POV

Since they met,they were always cat and dog.Sometimes they'll fight something that is not important at all.

"Ya!! Give me back my pen" "duh!! It is just a pen.Here u go idiot" "What?! You are calling me idioit,but actually you are the IDIOT!!"

Jiyeon POV

Yay! It's been 3 days since that Park Myungsoo absent.My life is so peace.. But there is something missing,I don't know waht.. :(

Suddenly,

"Oppa,what happen to your hand?" "Could you shut up? Move!!"

Myungsoo POV

They are so annoying and yes, I broke my right hand. I  was involved in an accident. I look through the class and found Jiyeon starring at me. AAA! I miss Jiyeon so much!! Eh? Wait, did i just said I miss JIyeon? Ya!! Park Myungsoo what happen to you?! then, the teacher walk in.

In the clas

"Ok,class.I want to give you an assigment bout the litterature and I want you to do in pair. Your pair is the one that sit besides you. I want the assigment next week.Bye"

Ok. I'll have to do my assigment with Jiyeon??! 

Jiyeon POV

What? My pair is Myungsso??!! Help me!! "Jiyeon,can you do the assigment with that jerk? I wish I can help you but I can'T.Sorrry ,Jiyeon", Hyomin sid. I'm so happy that I have a caring friend like her.

"Never mind,I'll try to cooperate with him.Hyomin,let's go to the canteen .I'm starving" Hyomin giggled at me

In The Canteen

I am so hungry. I bought to packets of bread and yet I'm still hungry!! While I'm about to buy one more packets of bread, I saw Myungsoo having a hard time eating using his left hand in the school park. I don't know why, but I'm walking towards him right now!! "Hey,need some help?"

Myungsoo POV

"Hey,need some help?" I looke at Jiyeon who is now sitting beside me. "Help?What for?!" "well, I saw u having hard time eating usig your left hand" "No need. I can do by myself!!SO, go away!!" Suddenly, Bukk!! MY food fell onto the ground.And now, what am I gonna eat? 

Author POV

Bukk!! The food fell onto the ground. Being the caring she is, she stand up and walk ino the canteen.

A Few Minutes later

"Here u go.I Bought you a packet of bread. I know you are hungry." Myungsoo look at her and take the bread and thanked Jiyeon. Then, Jiyeon sits beside Myungsoo." So,when are we going to do our assigment?" Jiyeon asked. " Well, why don't we do it at the library tomorrow?" "Good idea! OK, I have to go know Hyomin is looking for me"

Myungsoo's POV

What are you doing Jiyeon?!! Why are you so caring? Stop it,Jiyeon. OR ELSE I'LL FALL FOR YOU!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Lame chapter! I am so sorry for my bad English *bow 90 degrees* Do subscribes and comment. I love you guys <3