001

It Is Destiny

 

Hi This my first Fanfic.Hope u like it..

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyeon's POV :

Here I am, in my new highscool. Uugh!! I miss my friend in America. I'm so scared in this new school because I can't speek Korean well!! aish! never mind Kim Jiyeon.Fighting!!

In The Class

"Ok,class. We have a new student. Kim Jiyeon come in". " Hi.My name is Kim Jiyeon. I just came back from America.Nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends"and I gave them a smile" "Ok.You can seet next to Park Myungsoo". I went to the chair next to the window(next to Myungsoo).

"Hi, my name is Kim Jiyeon" I said to the guy next to me. "Could You keep quiet?! Seriously,why do I have to sit besides you?" That Park Myungsoo guy yelled at me.*Wow, his face look like dad*. This guy is so rude!! Fine, I won't disturb you. i just focus to the teacher's explanation.

In THe Canteen

Yeah,I got anew friend!! Her name is Park Hyomin. She is so beautiful!! "hey Jiyeon, what do you want to eat? let me treat you" said Hyomin.  "anything,Hyomin!!" I said to Hyomin and find a place for us to sit. The canteen is so packed. Yay! I found a place. I ran to the seat. Suddenly, dukk. I bumped to someone.

Myungsoo's POV

UUgh!! My food!! I look at the person who bumped onto me. "Hey, you!! Could you watch while u walk?" I said to the person while cleaning my uniform. I look up  and saw a girl who looks like Omma. "Duhh! U r the one who is daydreaming!" The girl yelled at meand just go like that. "Huh? u are blaming me? What is your name? Don't you know who am I?" "I'm Kim Jiyeon.Why?U got aproblem with me?" "U don't know me? I'm Park Myungsoo!! Yes, I got a problem with u. You just bumped on me and then just go?" "I'm sorry,Ok?"  ""Is that all?" "Then,what do u want? Want money? Here u go" " I just want u to kneel and say sorry" "hahaha. Do u think I'll do it?" " u don't have a choice" I gave her a smirk. 

"Jiyeon!!" I saw Hyomin walking towards us. "Hey,Myungsoo! Don't U know how to respect people? She already says sorry.Come on,Jiyeon. Let's go Don't hear this jerk said" "Yah!! Who r u calling a jerk?This is not your problem. Nevermind I'll let u go this time Kim Jiyeon cause You are a new girl." 

Jiyeon's POV

"Thanks Hyomin.Exactly,who is that guy?" "He is one of the famous guy in this school.. You better don't get involve with that guy.Come on,the class is getting started" We run to the class.But Why is his face look like appa? 

On The Other Side

Why is her face look like Omma?