*Idol Star Olympic

WWW.Maknae Rebellion.Com

~*~

Taemin smiled evilly to himself. *Time to look for crew members* he thought as he walked through the large green field. The Idol Star Olympics was the perfect place to find some people or maknae’s to be exact. All taemin had to do was look & ask. Taemin covered his eyes from the sun as he started to look around. His turn for any of the challenges{The Races} wasn’t any time soon so he had plenty of time to look. But back at the place where SHINee were peacefully sitting, they watched taemin carefully as he walked in circles.
“What's wrong with him?” Jonghyun asked
“I don’t know, i heard him talking in the middle of the night about members” Onew answered
“Members?” Minho looked at him with a questioning look
“I’m sure our little baby is fine, He’s probably just growing up into a fine young man” key nodded
“Ha yeah right” Jonghyun rolled his eyes letting out a laugh
Taemin decided to start off with someone he knew already, Someone he was close to. That person was no other than Super Junior’s Kyuhyun. They’ve talked plenty of times to where they both thought of killing off their fellow hyungs. He Calmly walked over to the rowdy set of guys that were teasing kyuhyun repeatedly.
“I said stop” Kyuhyun snapped
“Hahaha are you mad?” Eunhyuk laughed
Taemin watched as kyuhyun sat silently by himself mumbling a few words. *This is perfect* he thought as he began to walk over to him.
“Kyuhyun hyung....”Taemin said softly
Kyuhyun took in a deep breath & put on one of his fake smiles. He looked at taemin & patted the ground next to him telling him to take a seat. Without any hesitation, taemin sat down next to him moving rather closely to him.
“What do you want?” he asked letting his smile drop a little
Taemin cleared his throat. He figured that he would have to find the best words to actually persuade Kyuhyun to actually join. Taemin made this whole speech in head that ,sadly, disappeared. He cleared his throat again putting a smile on his face. He looked at kyuhyun with those same innocent eyes that he gave everyone.
“You don’t need to hide it” Taemin said
“Hide what?” Kyuhyun was too busy playing with the grass to actually look at taemin.
“I can see how annoyed you are when super junior hyungs tease you” Taemin whispered
this made kyuhyun stop playing with the cleaned string of grass & look at taemin. A smile crept onto his face as he realized that maybe taemin could relate.
“What are you talking about?” Kyuhyun gave an interested look
“You know, when they always say that you’re their precious maknae but really they treat you like you’re a rag doll”
Kyuhyun nodded at taemin’s words picking up another string on grass then throwing it.
“Yeah so?” He looked at taemin with a questioning look
“Well i feel the same way with my hyungs, thats why i created a website”
This caused kyuhyun to laugh. He looked at taemin then back at the grass.
“A website? A website for what? Maknae abuse?”
Taemin sat there silently trying to find the right words to actually talk him into joining. *I have to do this or my plans can all go to waste* He quickly frowned at the thought but it soon turned back into that same sweet smile as before.
“Lets start all over Hyung” he said politely
Kyuhyun nodded his head still not really looking at taemin while he talked.
“Are you being teased by your fellow hyungs & no matter how many times you tell them that you’re better then them they just take it as a joke?”
“Yeah”
“Do you personally feel that you are better then all your hyungs combined?”
“Yeah”
“Are you tired of their teasing & want to take revenge on them for all these years?”
“Yeah!”
“Then join my website”
Kyuhyun looked at taemin again & laughed.
“And what is this website called?”
Taemin looked at him as he smile dropped.
“I don’t know yet, i need members first in order to have a name” taemin mumbled
Kyuhyun had to admit that this little website that taemin was making didn’t sound half that bad. With a few of his touches, he’ll make it even better. Who knows the website could actually become famous.
“So what does this website actually do?”
“Its a website where you sign up &-”
“Yeah i know that, what's the purpose?”
“You get revenge on your fellow hyungs of course, I guess it a place where all the maknae’s team up & help however is in need.”
Kyuhyun liked the sound of that. To get revenge on his fellow hyungs, *Thats what i was thinking of right before i fell asleep* an evil smile crept onto his face.
“I’ll jo-”
“And what are you guys talking about?” Eunhyuk laughed walking over to them
Taemin looked behind him & waved.
“Stuff” taemin said innocently
“Don’t tell me kyuhyun is turning you into a starcraft nerd too? kyuhyun you know that no one likes that game but you” Eunhyuk ruffled his kyuhyun’s hair around with a happy laugh
“Stop it!” kyuhyun pushed eunhyuk’s hand off his hair as he frowned
“Eunhyuk, stop you’ll make kyuhyun cry” Donghae joined
“Aish you guys are too much, I’ll get you just watch” Kyuhyun quickly got up from the ground & ran away from them.
“Hyung!” taemin called
Taemin looked up at eunhyuk & donghae. He got up; from the grass & bowed.
“If you don’t mind, i need to follow him” Without looking back at them, Taemin ran after kyuhyun who stopped in the middle of field.
“Hyung wait stop for a second” Taemin caught up to him moving his bangs out of his eyes
"What?!" Kyuhyun snapped
"This is why you should join, I promise if we get new members we'll be able to get revenge on your Hyungs" Taemin nodded
It took awhile for kyuhyun to actually respond to this. He did say he would join after all.
"Fine" kyuhyun said
"Fine what?"
"Fine i’ll join, only because I want to get back at them" Kyuhyun Angrily pointed at super junior.
Taemin wanted to jump around in excitement but instead he only clapped & cheered. Kyuhyun was actually happy that taemin made something like this, it made sense to him.
“So who else is in the club of yours?”  kyuhyun asked
Taemin fell silent. He remembered that he needed more members to actually call this a club or a website.
“no one..’ he mumbled
Kyuhyun let out a disappointed sigh but then it turned into a smirk. He crossed his arms & looked TAemin in the eye.
“I have the perfect people” Kyuhyun said evilly to himself.

 


Author's Notes:
I'm not going to say this was any better
But I am going to say this was a lot easier to write
I'm thinking about putting a female lead in here, Just to make it
Even more interesting. What do you think?