*Thoughts Of A Maknae At Night

WWW.Maknae Rebellion.Com

 

Taemin had had enough. Enough of Key’s mothering, enough of Onew’s “Are you okay? You sure? Really? You can tell me,” enough of Jonghyun’s playful kid jokes, and enough of Minho’s “Wait until you’re older.” Taemin was not a kid. While many people viewed him as such, he knew he was more mature than a lot of his hyungs, more knowledgeable than people give him credit for, and definitely not a naïve innocent little boy..
No. He was not innocent. And he was ready to prove that point no matter what. 
Time to get even
 
Later that night when all the shinee members were asleep, Taemin was on a special website ;His own website to be exact. It was a website he made for all the celebrity maknae’s that had enough of their hyung’s bullying. There was one problem though about this website however; there were no members nor did his website actually have a title. 
“I’ can’t have a website without a title or members” he whispered to himself 
He sat there in front of the computer in deep thought, what was he going to do? how was he going to get more members? & what was his website name going to be called? Taemin sighed as he cleared his history then turned off his laptop. *All this thinking will have to done tomorrow* he thought then went back over to his comfortable bed & tightly hugged his mushroom stuffed animal.. Without a second thought, he drifted off to sleep thinking of plans to get his shinee hyungs. 
~*~ 
Kyuhyun was tired. Tired of his fellow members bullying him. Tired of them thinking they could do whatever they please toward him. He was tired of them kicking, hitting, & teasing him like he wasn’t human. He was surely tired. He was more mature & smarter than all of them combined., At least his fans knew that he could be the evil maknae as well. 
“Innocent HA” Kyuhyun laughed to himself as he looked up at the ceiling of his room. 
The rest of his hyungs were sleeping peacefully in their rooms while kyuhyun was trying his hardest not to pull a prank on them. Thoughts of what happened today on today's program & how leeteuk & eunhyuk made fun of his dancing. 
“I can dance” he hissed 
Kyuhyun nodded his head furiously, *I sure the hell can dance, Better then Eunhyuk to be too* he smiled happily at his own resurging words. *Not only that, I have an amazing voice too* he smiled proudly to himself. 
“I’m better then all you” he whispered loudly “All Of You”
Part of him wanted to make sure that they woke up & heard his words but another part wanted to make sure they stayed asleep. Kyuhyun sighed & closed his eyes. *There’s always another day for this, Just watch Hyun- No you stupid men” he laughed at his informally way of speaking. And with that, he fell asleep quickly thinking of ways to get his hyungs back tomorrow. 
 
~*~
*Stupid Sungkyu* Sungjong snapped. He choked the white teddy bear that laid by his side. *Stupid infinite hyungs* He sat up from his bed & started to shake the bear angrily. Sungjong was done with infinite thinking that they boss him wherever just because he is the youngest. 
“Sungjong pick up the trash off the floor. Sungjong go clean my room. Sungjong why didn’t you do this? sungjong why didn’t you do that?” He rapidly smacked the bear upside the head. 
He stopped & took in a deep breath. *Relax* he told himself then laid back down. A frown came across his face as he remembered how they kept on bothering him while they were cleaning their dorm. * I cleaned more than all of them* he snapped in his head. he choked his bear tighter just of the thought of them. *Lets go see you pick up the trash sungkyu, Lets go see you do something other than boss people around with your big mouth* he threw the bear at the wall. 
“Sungjong, Go to sleep” Hoya whined 
“Sorry~” Sungjong cooed sweetly with a smile 
*Why don’t you just leave Hoya, Your hip hop music isn’t helping me go to sleep either* He thought shaking his head. Sungjong turned over to his side facing the wall. He closed his eyes trying to go to sleep but his thoughts took over him. *I’m ier & prettier* he snapped in his head *I’m even a better dancer when it comes to going against a girl. Lets see you do that Infinite* he shook his head letting out a loud sigh.
“Sungjong!” Hoya snapped 
“Sorry~” he cooed once again with the same fake smile 
*I’m not your rag doll, You can’t boss me around* he couldn’t stop thinking of this & wondered if any other maknaes went through this type of mess. He came to the conclusion that it was just him & forever will be. *They better treat me right or i’ll kill them in a heartbeat* He smiled. Of course, he really wasn’t going to kill them but it wasn’t really a bad idea to make them suffer a little. 
 
~*~
*I’m not a girl* Ren thought to himself. He didn’t like anyone actually thinking of him as a girl nor did he like anyone treating him as one. He’s tired of men thinking that he is some type of girl whenever he walks down the street. *I don’t act like one...* Well at least he didn’t think so. Ren thought he was rather manly & could have a rather manly appearance if he wanted one. *Yeah i can be manly* he thought he was highly mature & evil when it came to being the maknae of Nu’est. He already saw that girls were falling to his feet. Even though it was somewhat dark in his room, he could still see what was in front of him. He looked at his black & white painted nails & happily smiled. *Wearing nail polish is the new style don’t they now?* He would rather be called a diva then a girl, it made him feel....Satisfied. 
“I keep everyone in line” He whispered 
He had to admit though that even he teased his own members at times. Ren cleared his throat, placing a piece of his hair behind his ear. *I’ll just have to show them that I Matured so they can treat me better* he liked his idea but there was always a downside to everything. 
“But first, they’ll just have to get a taste of their own medicine.”
And at that, he smiled evilly to himself thinking of the best way to get his fellow members back. 
 
 

Author Notes:
This chapter feels so crappy, 
I feel like i should have done more & i didn't match my expections
*Smiles* I'll just have to do better in the next chapter 
Till then, Please wait for me