chapter 1

thorns of faith and love
chapter 1: beginning

*bell rings*



*yawns* "dont tell me your sleeping all along here?" the most annoying person for me was nagging at me. a black raven girl with a long hair and tanned skin, she flicks my forehead.



"aish,stop it.i dont want to see you get away!" i dodge her hand whose pulling my arm.



"you supposedly act as a role model right? being a member of the student council, your putting the name on shame." she said. still trying to pull me.

why didnt she stopped. i think i know how to make her stop.

i pulled her having enough force to make her stumble and lean on me, our faces close enough that i can feel her breath. her eyes looked shocked and she was flusterred. she immediately stand up and back face me.

"if you wont attend another class i promise to report everything to your sister." she said. yeah she always says that. whenever she cant handle me anymore.

"yeah yeah..i am up." its me i dont want to disappoint my sister, she was all i have and the same reason why i am studying at this catholic school. she was also a member of the student council.

she smile as she saw me standing. thinking of triumphant.

"i guess i should need to lock this rooftop so you wont have cutting classes anymore. i warned you before but your testing my courage. so tomorrow it will never be available for you." she said.

her hair follows the breezing air. i can smell the sweet scent from it.

"so your abusing your power arent you miss pre-si-dent" i said to whisper the last words, if you ever wonder the student council here has a power to voice out and heard by the school. well respected and popular.

"for you..perhaps yes. and theres a meeting for there will be new transfer students around. please try to attend or visit the student coucil office, we barely remember that we have a vice president." she said. glaring, aww it stabs. she opened the roof door and waited for me to get inside.



"so scary, ne, see you around miss president." i said and gave a smirk.

"see you around and be more appropriate my dear vice president." she said as we get back inside and walk down the stairs.

yes you heard it right. i am the vice president, well i dont want to be part of it. if it wasnt for my sister i wouldnt join. and that meddler thinking that i will be doing and acting good for being a part of them. but still i didnt budge to change my attitude and doings.

shes my closest freind rather my closest meddler.

"annyeong miss jung and miss kwon" a group of students pass at the hallway as we are about to go our seperate rooms. she smiled while i ignore them.i just saw the daggers piercing me the way yuri looked at me. i just wink at her and smirks as i turn to go back to my class.i seldom show this playful side of me only to those people closest to me.



i sat at my seat it was placed beside the windows, i can look outside and wander around in case i am too bored to listen to this teacher in front.



its english class.. i am too good for this since we have live there when we are young.



this will be a long day..as i look at the window i look around where i can find my new place to slack around. then i start to avert my eyes to the chapel beside the big garden of the school that looks like a forest. and beside the forest was the church.

at the middle of the forest there is the old greenhouse, its pretty small compared to the new one. beside the church.

yes our school is a catholic school. we have priest and nuns as superiors but who cares anyway, this school was pretty expensive. and an exclusive all girls school.

they are get paid to develop the faith and innocence towards religion. whom i doubted from the start. believing...



a very long time ago i started to talk to the one who they are calling god. i pray that my sisters disease will be gone, but no.. that same disease he gave to take my mothers life.

i wish that i have it instead of her. my kind sister.

but still krystal inherited the disease,not too long she will die for having this weak heart of hers..

i took the grudge from it and started to hate him. and hate the heavens.

how can i get back at them..the powerful ones. if ever he will sent an angel down from the heavens i will snatch it from him and have the wings off it.



yuri knows this side of me. she wasnt pleased about it. but what can i do?

she said everything happens for a reason, yeah reasons..



taking my mothers life while we are young. making my father to get married to another woman which leaves us to live on our own while having his financial support. realizing that my sister has this desease which can took her life any minute. and my father didnt even once care about it. my father covering his responsibilities by a small piece of paper that can make the world go crazy. a peice of crap.

i swear if ever they will took her sisters life i am willing to give my soul to the devil in return to extent the life of my sister.

a soul trade.



*bell rings*

at last..

"jessica!" i look at the person who called me.

"oh sunny-ah" i said as she walk towards my place.

"you see yuri-ah told me that krys-" i cutted her words i run towards the place where she could always be. knowing sunnys expression i know already what happened.

*door slammed*

"krys!" i shouted finding my sister wasnt around the clinic i look at the surprise person who was the schools doctor.

"oh, jessi~ krystal wasnt around here." she said.

"oh, i- i am sorry my bad. i thought shes here and you know that-" she cutted my stuttering words.

"ahh..i see. just dont slam the door to open next time. be gentle. and her heart is doing fine." she said and smiled warmly.

"ahh thank you. Dr.kim" i said and bows for an apology.



what could be sunny wanted to tell me. i should let her finish first.

"unnie!!!" i saw krystal i went immediately to her and hugged her.

"unnie whats the matter?"she asked confused.

"nothing is just that i thought theres something happened to you." i said. she release from my embrace and shes blushing.

*ehem interruption*

"i see your more appropriate with krystal around. and you didnt even notice us." the black raven girl said. she is smiling warmly. us? i look at her then behind her..

the bestest friend of krystal. she was having her short hair . it gives her more maturity than her long black hair. sulli.

then another one was the very innocent and well mannered member of the student council. seohyun.

and there is also ..all hail ,the forever shikshins. yoona and sooyoung.

"sorry. hello everyone." i greeted them.coldly.

"cant believe she acts cold towards us when she can be soft as cotton towards her sister." sooyoung said and laughs.

"are you looking for me?? " i asked yuri.

"i wanted to talk to you. actually me and krystal." she said.

"should we go to the student coucil office?" i asked. she nodded and off we went.

at the S.C.O ..

its very clean and quiet. its a seperate petite building consisting of two floors. its more like a house for me. theres a big table and comfy chairs. with a little kitchen on the second floor and a little living room..

the first floor was mainly a basement. and there is specific rule or rules rather

first no shoes allowed.

second student council members are only allowed to stay in. unless your being summoned.

third keep it clean. well the third and first rule was clearly made by seohyun.



oh and theres a small veranda.

i have never been able to get back here since i was elected and appointed as the vice president its already a year.and its still the same.



"unnie would you like some tea?" krystal asked. i refuse though.

"we will buy some cake from the nearby cafe would you like some?" sooyoung asked.

"here take this..sulli buy me some latte at the cafe sooyoung was telling. and buy whatever you want."i handed them my wallet. and smiled.

"i want some cheesecake sul,thanks. and unnie thanks for the treat." krystal said and laughs.

"how about you yul?" i asked her.

"no i am fine thank you." she said.

"thats all..seohyun come with them too. dont be shy."i said and smiled at her.

"ahh thank you unnie." she said and all of them left leaving the three of us here .

"so what are we going to talk about is it about me?" i asked. as i sat at the couch.

"no its about krystal."yuri said as she sat at the opposite place of mine and krystal beside me.

"what about her?" i asked seriously. yuri gestured at her to say something.

"unnie i wanted to live in dorm." she said she wasnt looking at me.



a/n: this is the first chapter..hope you like it and leave some comments, tell me what you think about this fic.

thank you ^_^
you!! comment and subscribe..