chapter 2

thorns of faith and love
chapter 2: acceptance and the council

"unnie i wanted to live in dorm." she said she wasnt looking at me.

i sat properly.

"what?! why?!" i said in a loud tone. i didnt mean it.

yuri looked at me. while krystal stiffens her movement.

"i- i j-just want t-to live on my own. i-i d-dont want to bother you anymore. besides-" she said i know shes afraid for what i might say.

"NO! is the answer and you know it right. why are you saying that your a bother. your not!! i wont let you out of my sight." i said as thinking how wreckless she might be when i am not around.

"but unnie sulli will be my dorm-mate, she can take care of me." she said.

"i said NO! and what do you mean she can take care of you i can take care of you too!" i said it without thinking.


"but unnie i just want to live my life without you. i dont want to depend on you forever. and you need to accept that i will be leaving you soon!" krystal said as a tear escape her eyes.

" i said NO! your all i have! you wont leave i wont let them take you!" i said and walk out the veranda. i need to cool down. i dont want to see her cry and think of her leaving this world.

few moments...

i hear the girls they are back.



the door open up and then yuri walk towards and stand beside me.

"dont say anything, i know you wanted me to allow her." she look at the scenery too.

"are you a psychic? i wont change your mind though. your a hardheaded one." she said.

"is she still crying?" i asked worriedly.

"not anymore. shes eating the cheesecake." she said.

"how about you? do you want to cry?" she asked facing me.

"no, just let me borrow your shoulder for a while." i said and hugged her. she patted my back gently. i rested my head on her shoulder. like i said i will not cry i just wanted to have some comfort.



"what are you thinking?" she asked me.

"i love your scent." i said and snuggles more to her.

"yah, i am talking about krystal."she said.

"i wanted her to have a life but i am worried. i guess being independent on her own will make her happy. if you were in my place will you allow her?" i asked her.

"you probably know my answer since your a psychic." she said and giggles.



"what did she say?" i asked her.

"she said that she understand you. shes not mad." yuri said and held my shoulder.

"thats good. i am happy that we are not alike" i said.

"unnie, your latte is waiting for you." she said as she get out to the veranda and saw me hugging yuri. i look at her.

"your enjoying yuri unnie arent you?" she teased.

"come on unnie, i am sorry i wont leave the house now. so dont be mad okay?" she said smiling. eventhough she really wanted to live independently.

"alright you can move." i said

"what?? " she asked.

"dont make me change my mind." i said she hugged me immediately.

"unnie~ thank u!" she said as she kissed my cheeks repeatedly.

"thank u too yuri unnie." she said. yuri smiled and looked at me.

"come on lets get inside theres another thing we should talk about." yuri said.





all of the student council members are here.

"i am glad we are all here. specially the vice president who was rare to drop by." krystal said..

"oh your really attending,thats new, i hear you barged in to the clinic" sunny teased.

"well its because i thought-"i said she laughs..

"you should let me finish, you should see your face at that time its epic." she teases.

"yah,its not funny. you could have just texted me." i hissed, while they laugh.

i smiled at them.. this are the student council members.

yuri- president sooyoung-secretary yoona-treasurer seohyun-auditor sunny-project manager krystal-representative sulli-representative

and me..

i can be myself whenever i am with them..



"unnie heres your wallet and the receipt. " yoona handed it to me.

"thanks." i said. then take a sip of my latte. yuri was waiting for me to finish my drink but gesture her to go on.

"alright later there will be transfer students. we should welcome them and its quite a number." yuri said. she passed a paper to everyone. i didnt even bother to read. i just scan few faces.

"they will be having a mass tomorrow. sica would you mind asking if there is a priest thats available for tomorrow morning. i have heard that they will be having a seminar out of town." yuri said.

"me??" i complain

"yeah you,now go..or else you will be attending the welcome ceremony even if it takes dragging you to the church tomorrow. now choose." she said and smiles. shes really creepy at times

"i will go fine.." i said and stands. she really knows how to pull my strings. and its better than going to that boring welcoming party.

i reach the church and ask if there was one. they say yes.

i was too lazy to get back..and i just texted them the answer. then i receive a reply.

its from my sister.

-unnie better hide from the president she's really pissed right now. >_< kekeke.. fighting! ^_^-
krys

i walk around until i stop at the chapel.. i enter expecting to see no one. and yes i am right, students often went to the church rather than here, why did they even bother to build this. its really peaceful and far from the school building. i think sleeping here will be much better than the rooftop.

i sat at the long wooden chair. i look at the figure that was hanging in the middle of the chapel its a big cross.

"its been a long time since i talk to you. did you miss me? ofcourse not. should i thank you for giving my sister hope to live. i think i should." i talk to the heaven. i am like a fool they arent even responding.

"thank you. but still i dont like you, i still hate you. but i am willing to accept any challenge from you. its kind of boring here. why dont you sent me an angel, i probably look for it. and when i can see it i will rip off its wings." i said.



i leaned to the chair and i drifted to sleep.

a/n: I am sad for I cant watch snsd's concert.
anyways leave some comments..hope you like this fic. and sorry for the errors.