WHAT?!!

Married? (eng ver)

 Choi Sooyoung is one of the snsd members, or many call girls generation. SNSD had 9 members are Taeyeon, Yuri, Tiffany, Seohyun, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yoona and Sooyoung course. In addition to his fame he was also a child of the richest CEOs in Korea. Not only is it perfect.she is beautiful, smart, and tall and slender. She is currently second high school, all younger and older grade class was highly admired. And do not forget the members of SNSD is in fear in their schools. They also went to school with them as super junio sunbae and hoobae they like f (x) and Shinee. Anyway all artists Sment school there, and they were in fear and are very popular. Yoona, Sooyoung, Jonghyun was classmates. While Seohyun with Minho, Taemin, Key, Amber, Krystal, Sulli, Luna.  SNSD 6members are armed with the Super Junior members and Onew, Victoria. Indeed, the school is very full SMent artist. 


That day after school bell rang out of the class with Sooyoung Yoona, when they come out of the class is visible from far away a man tall and handsome greet Sooyoung "Sooyoung-ah! Annyeong! "" Ah ... annyeong oppa, wae, "asked one sooyoung.he is Siwon super junior member who is also a cousin of Sooyoung, Sooyoung because she came in to inquire about family events that will be held this afternoon." Soo, there what? Our families all get together? "" Do not know, I'm also confused "Siwon finally took his leave for home at Sooyoung. When Siwon Sooyoung down the hall from the classroom he met Tiffany, Embarrassed he could only smile and say hello. After Siwon went straight to Sooyoung he was running. "Yah! why do you have a cousin like that? "tiffany said with a shy smile." I do not know, go get him! He's single by the way "" Really ah ... hahaha "Yoona who had not settled finally pulled his hand Sooyoung and Tiffany and they immediately went to SM to practice. 

After 3 hours of practice Sooyoung went home to get ready for a family event this morning discussed by Siwon. When she got home she then showers .her dress white overalls he wore his hair was in dust, Sooyoung very pretty today. It was time events Choi started the whole family was on the bottom floor where the party was held. Sooyoung went up to his cousins ​​who work with him, an artist. There is no Minho, Sulli and Siwon they are cousins ​​Sooyoung. "Eonni you're very pretty today," said Sulli hugging Sooyoung "Thanks Sulli" "ah, it's not as beautiful as nuna" minho said sipping his drink. Sooyoung was pushed head minho "YAH!i'm your nuna!! "when they were talking suddenly Sooyoung's father to speak in front of the stage" Good evening everyone, today I want to announce you can sesuatu.Sooyoung on stage moment? "Sooyoung immediately went up on stage. Sulli and Siwon also looks confused from below the stage, while Minho was busy with a drink that is in tangannya.Saat Sooyoung was on the stage, suddenly Sooyoung's father said, "Our son is getting married with Sooyoung Cho Kyuhyun" Sooyoung was shocked, shee immediately saw towards her dad. While Minho spitting drink in the mouth of my skin as well as Sulli and Siwon they are also surprised. Suddenly there came a handsome man who climbed onto the stage. He is Cho Kyuhyun, he's a super junior member and was also the son of her father's best friend Sooyoung who also worked as the CEO of her father's partner sooyoung.all family was applauded, and after that they came down from the stage. Sooyoung is still shocked trying to talk to Kyuhyun "YA! Oppa! why I'm going to marry you?What I did not hear you correctly? Where I want to marry you! '"HEH!I dont want too If it was not for my dad I did not want to! "Said Kyuhyun. Siwon, Sulli and Minho went up to them, "Yes! Maknae, me and you'll be brother haha!" Siwon said while embracing the maknae in the group. Meanwhile Sooyoung went to his room with the upset, "Nuna why?" Minho asked, looking up at Sulli, "I'm going to try to talk to eonni". "Eonni! Am I allowed to enter? "Said Sulli as she knocked on the door Sooyoung" go ".Sooyoung finally spoke with Sulli, "OK eonni just follow the will of the father eonni.Sudah night, tomorrow we still sekolahkan? I had to go home annyeong eonni "Suli Sooyoung left the room and went home. While Sooyoung was contemplating marriage neighbor, what will happen to her next? After thinking and pondering Sooyoung finally decided to sleep. 

As usual Sooyoung went to school escorted by a driver at the school pribadinya.Sesampainya the members came. "Yesterday you did not come home to dorm? How his show"  Taeyeon said, Sooyoung just lowered his head in "Poor" Sooyoung replied. They continued to talk while walking, "what do you mean bad" asked Jessica. "Hmm .. maybe I'll tell you but not here" when they walk they passed by the members of super junior, as usual they greet each other. But not with Kyuhyun and Sooyoung they just looked at each other and then go. Arriving at the place of the regular member assembly, where it is quite exclusive because only kids Girls' Generation member can get into. "MWO??? You're going to get married? "Shouted the members" hmm "Sooyoung replied with a wan face." And who eonni say? Kyuhyun? "Asked Yoona while eating his food." Hmm ", the members just looked at each other and silently." Ah, it's not too bad right? Kyuhyun oppa is not too labor ha ha ha "Sooyoung Sunny entertaining though all the members know that Kyuhyun is Evil in super junior. All member laugh (ostensibly) to entertain Sooyoung. 
Bells rang it's time to go to class, pay close attention to the lessons Sooyoung because she wanted all its worth and career equally perfect.she was known as the smart kid in class. Does not feel any bell rang to go home, he and Yoona went to a place where members often gather snsd. While in other places were gathered together members Kyuhyun, "Kyuhyun-ah we already know you're gonna marry Sooyoung, we know from Siwon" Kyuhyun said leeeteuk putting his arm. "Not bad, Sooyoung sweet, pretty and smart" Sungmin added. "We 'll see after we get married "Kyuhyun said as he lowered his head. The members understand the feeling of Kyuhyun, who wants to get married at the age it still has not passed .today super junior and snsd members have scheduled a photoshoot for SPAO as usual. They were in pairs-pair, and are not thought Kyuhyun and Sooyoung paired together.For the sake of professionalism they receive it and run it well. The members see it with good feelings because basically they match each other. When finished photoshoot Kyuhyun Sooyoung went up. "Dad told me to bring you to the café, your father and mother had got there" "arraso" Sooyoung replied. In the car there was no conversation at all between them, until they reached the café they point. 
Arriving at the café they are parents they've sat down and ate together