Two

You're supposed to hate me

 

you're supposed thate me; two

 

Days after, Kyungsoo is happily listening to his mathematics teacher talking about limits and continuity, pen in hand ready to copy down anything written on the board, when he feels something little hit the skin of his nape. He brings a hand to rub at the place without flinching and keeping his eyes intent on the teacher. The next minute he feels another on his cheek.  This time he turns at the person next to him and glares, dark eyes and furrowed brows giving him the deadliest gaze he can come up with.

“I’ll cut your and feed it to the sharks.” He says punctuated in a whisper through gritted teeth. He can’t possibly come up with an explanation of why he let the hate of his life sit next to him to bother him during class. He hates being troubled when he's listening to the lesson.

“Cold.” Jongin whispers back as he retrieves his hand with yet another small crumbled paper roll inside.

Later when class finishes and everyone leaves the room, Kyungsoo stays inside as always and Jongin stays with him and when Jongin kisses his cheek sneakily while he tries to get homework done it’s when Kyungsoo realizes why he lets that idiot abuse of his power over him.

 

---

 

Jongin loves sports. He likes to run around and toss balls and loves how his gym shorts compliment his . He likes how Kyungsoo’s gym shorts compliment his but he tries not to think about that too much because that can cause troubles for him. He also really likes to do head to head tournaments with Sehun before the teacher comes to see who the best is. But this is only because Jongin always wins.

"Wooh!"

“Cheater.” Sehun scoffs as he gets his bangs out of his face after Jongin delivered a perfect bank shot.

“Need a headband there flower boy?” Jongin mocks as he glorifies, earning himself a glare. He gets those a lot but it’s no one’s blame but his mouth. As Kyungsoo says, he talks too much and most of the time he says stupid stuff because, again, his brain doesn’t have a filter.

He goes retrieve the lost ball to pass it to Sehun so he’ll have his turn. He tosses it without looking and the next thing he hears is a cry and a thump. He quickly turns his head and when he does so he sees Sehun hunching over a fallen person.
He jogs there and his eyes grow big as he notices it’s Kyungsoo on the floor with his eyes shut and a bloody nose whimpering in pain. Shoot.

“Nice shot, you got your boyfriend on the ground.” Sehun laughs.

“He’s not my boyfriend!” Kyungsoo retorts pointing a finger to Jongin and bringing the other hand to his nose. He tries to sit up with a bit of difficulty since his head feels like it was run over by a truck and he feels incredibly dizzy. Jongin reaches a hand to help Kyungsoo up but he coldly slaps it away and gets up on his own. “Everything bad that happens in my life is your responsibility.” He says turned to Jongin. He rubs his nose that only gets blood smeared and when he takes a look at his hand he almost falls to the side as he sees the bright red liquid on his fingers. He doesn’t say anything else and stomps away to the nearest bathroom. The other two only watch him pace away from the court.

“He loves you.” Sehun mocks smiling not bothered to show a sympathetic face and goes grab the ball.

“Yeah…” Jongin remains looking at the door to where Kyungsoo disappeared feeling sorry for himself. Right now he thinks that he can’t actually call what he has with Kyungsoo a relationship like he would like to and for some reason he starts to doubt Kyungsoo even likes him.

 

---

 

Jongin makes sure to keep himself distant for the rest of the day. He goes sit at his usual table behind Kyungsoo and next to Sehun. It’s for the best, so he thinks, and hopefully it’ll give Kyungsoo the space he needs. Jongin is far from understanding Kyungsoo’s personality and what his actions represent and because of this he prefers to play safe. At first it was all for fun and games because messing with Kyungsoo was entertaining and Jongin found great pleasure in being Kyungsoo’s punching doll. But now…now the invisible spoken slaps Kyungsoo throws actually hurt him. Because now he actually likes, or even loves that short bus and he wants to kiss him and be with him and be stupidly romantic to him. But apparently being overly annoying isn’t the way to someone’s heart. So he stopped.

Kyungsoo gets surprised when Jongin comes in geography class and goes sit next to Sehun. He scans his thoughts and runs through the earlier happening before gym and realizes that what he said might have touched a nerve somewhere in Jongin’s head, or maybe in Jongin’s heart and he starts to feel bad for this but even though he’d like to say something he has to keep quiet because their teacher is already inside and is making sure no one speaks. It doesn’t leave his head though and the guilt gets worse when Jongin makes absolutely no move at all to annoy Kyungsoo throughout class and this worries him. A day without Jongin being annoying is holiday and for some reason Kyungsoo finds himself not wanting a day off.

It’s their last class of the day so Kyungsoo makes sure everything gets nicely packed inside his bag before going. When he turns he realizes that Jongin has already left so he speeds up his pace and as he directs himself out of the school building he scans the hallways looking for him. It’s only when he’s outside that he sees Jongin with Sehun at his side happily conversing. He sprints and goes to Jongin’s other side. He doesn’t say anything waiting until Jongin notices him. Only he doesn’t so Kyungsoo takes a measure of his own and reaches to grab Jongin’s hand. Hopefully it'll send an unspoken apology. Kyungsoo at apologies this is the best he can do.

When Jongin feels a warm hand folding his he turns to face the other side interrupting his conversation with Sehun. Kyungsoo is looking ahead not flinching at all and pretending Jongin isn’t attentively looking at him.

“Huh. See you around Jong.” Sehun speaks throwing a pat to Jongin’s shoulder when he notices Kyungsoo’s sudden presence. He steps away from them not waiting for an answer from Jongin knowing he won’t get one.
They both stay silent while walking out of the school gates and making their way to nowhere considering both are more focused on the feeling of each other’s hands then the actual road ahead of them.

Jongin ends up in the complete different direction from his house while Kyungsoo gets right in front of his. Satisfied he sends a smile to Jongin and a wave before making his way in. Jongin, stupidly dejected, waves back and groans after Kyungsoo turns as he starts to make his way back on foot since he has no money to pay for a bus ride. Nonetheless he smiles to himself, as he puts his earphones on, thinking of Kyungsoo’s gesture.

 

---

 

Days go by and as Jongin continues his conquest on the best way to make Kyungsoo rip his hair off he ends up being assigned for detention for a week because, as the teacher wrote on his note, he doesn’t do homework and bluntly disturbs class which is intolerable. He would defend himself and say that his history teacher just plainly hates him but the chances of someone believing him are remotely to none so he doesn’t even try. He hates detention but he has no other choice than to attend or the consequences can get worse and he has enough in his repertoire as it is. Although he doesn’t hate it because of the snoring huge drooling mess on the table next to his or the endless hours he spends there looking at crackled beige walls but because during all those minutes, assembled in that infinite hour, all he can think of is Do Kyungsoo and Do Kyungsoo’s finger nails and Do Kyungsoo’s eyelashes and how uncannily cute he gets when he shoots up glares at him and somewhere along those thoughts Jongin really thinks he might be losing his mind and heart to love.

Kyungsoo likes cleaning. If he had to say, it could even be called a hobby instead of a shore. It’s satisfactory to him watching everything spot on and neatly arranged. So when the teacher assigns him to cleaning duty during homeroom hour he promptly accepts. True that he could use his time to study but every work assignment is already done so he hasn’t much to worry about. This time around he particularly finds the task even happier to fulfill because this time he has more in his mind than merely schedules and test subjects. This time he has a certain someone flying around between his worried thought clouds and this certain someone got a hold of his heart when he wasn't paying attention.

When he finishes he looks at his work contentedly and decides to call it a day. He grabs the small cloths and the water bucket to place them back in the storeroom. Inside he lingers a bit, organizing a few things out of place when suddenly the light shuts and he hears the door closing. He gets momentarily scared. He tries to breathe in order not to panic when suddenly he feels someone enlacing arms around his waist and as he was about to fight back he realizes the smell of cologne on the other person and quickly recognizes it as being Jongin’s.

Kyungsoo gets even more choked when he feels Jongin touching him in a way that, in his opinion is considered inappropriate, but doesn’t say anything as he lets the other kiss his neck and even ends up whimpering softly and almost whiny as Jongin runs a hand up his torso and decides to pinch one of his s through his uniform's dress shirt. He thanks god for being tidy and keeping his shirt tucked inside his pants or this could’ve gone worse. And although he tries to deny he likes it he still defends to himself saying it feels way too good to make it stop. His legs go weak and his body slouches forward so he brings his arms up to support himself on the shelves in front of him. He can feel Jongin’s hard member against his and he can even feel himself getting hard at some point and all of this is making him thinking of cheap o – not that he watches - but the storeroom is the last place he would want to have any sort of ual activity not to mention it being unsuitably public and truthfully this is not at all the time for their relationship to take that leap. Besides the smell of detergent is making him dizzy and he’s certain that the darkness will only help to get a huge mess inside that cramped space. He’s sure that nothing good can come out of this so he swallows and grabs Jongin’s arms to pull them off of him.

“One day I’ll end up punching you in the face if you keep sneaking up on me like this and you’re going to forever cry on how I ruined your perfect features.” He says sounding the calmest possible - the best he can not to think about obscene things he wants do to Jongin's lips - as he turns around carefully not to trip. He can’t see Jongin but he can hear him chuckle.

“I’m going to take that as compliment because you called me pretty.”

Kyungsoo can almost imagine him having that stupid grin on through the dark so he scoffs and pushes Jongin lightly to pass by him and go find the door and leave.

Jongin gets stood up inside with a and a pout.

When he arrives home he curses Kyungsoo’s name under his breath as he gets off in the shower while Kyungsoo curses Jongin’s name as he looks himself in the mirror and sees the horrible purple bruises that will take a huge trouble to cover up the next day.

 

---

 

“No.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t like it.”

“Did you ever do it?”

“I tried and it wasn’t pleasant. My hurt for a week.”

“That’s because it was your first time and you weren’t used to it.”

“Still no.”

“Please? I want to do it with you.”

“Do it alone.”

“But it’s no fun alone.”

“Not my problem.”

“You’re being mean again.”

“And you are being annoying again.”

Jongin sighs and Kyungsoo tries not to think about how cute he is.

 

---

 

What possessed in Kyungsoo to accept Jongin’s proposal still remains a mystery. He hates this. It feels cold and he can already imagine his getting smacked red. Maybe it was Jongin’s stupid lips on his or his stupid voice sounding more suggestive than it should or probably how Jongin practically tackled him in a harassment of tickles into surrender in the middle of the empty classroom crinkling Kyungsoo’s perfectly ironed uniform. Who knows. Maybe the combination of the three or simply because it’s Jongin and Kyungsoo finds himself doing things he didn’t do because of him.

So there he is mittens and skating boots on, ready to take the fall of the century. He is reluctant to enter the ring but Jongin has a firm hold on his hand so he goes for it. The moment the blades touch the ice Kyungsoo almost falls backwards but Jongin is there in a flash grabbing him by the waist. Kyungsoo holds on to Jongin’s arms for dear life. He hates this. He hates cold and everyone has deadly knives attached to their feet and he can only think about his precious fingers getting sliced, still Jongin is there so he does his best not to let his fear show too much. Something he utterly failed at.

Jongin has skating on the list of things he does greatly and although he’d like to simply skate freely around the ring – especially today since the ice ring is practically empty – Kyungsoo has his cheeks tinted pink and his, scared to fall, whimpers sound too adorable and Jongin can’t stop smiling at this.

“You’re going too fast Jongin!” He screams rather girlish when Jongin grabs both his hands and pulls him forward closer to the center of the ring.

“You’re barely walking Kyungsoo.” He laughs.

“Stop pulling me, I’m going to fall…” He flails and tries to keep his balance. He isn’t going that fast but he can’t stop feeling that he’ll fall at any given moment. “Jongin, aah!” His skates slip and he closes his eyes and gets ready for the pain that will hit him but instead he feels Jongin hugging him tightly.

“I’m not going to let you fall.” He whispers into his hair and Kyungsoo hugs him back tightly as if he could fall into a pit of lava if let go.

“I hate this.” He cries and grips tighter when Jongin threatens to pull away. “Don’t let me go…”

“We can’t stay like this forever…” Jongin says despite loving the fact that Kyungsoo is pleading like a defenseless princess for his arms.

“Just…a little more please.” Kyungsoo doesn’t know if he’s imploring not to have to skate or to stay there hugged to Jongin. He’s even starting to like the big doofus’ cologne at this point and he thinks that they fit nicely together like this hugged despite the thick coats that separate them. His tiny frame squeezed by Jongin’s bigger one and Jongin’s arms feel strong and protective around him and this brings an enormous feeling of comfort that he can’t get ready to let go of, just yet.

“Kyungsoo…”

“Shush.” He buries his face on Jongin’s coated chest and the latter smiles not saying anything else until Kyungsoo feels ready to let go.

After a bit when Kyungsoo finally regains the strength on his legs, he pulls away slowly and looks at Jongin. He has a stupid smile on his face so Kyungsoo does what he wants the most to make it go away. He kisses him. Jongin is taken by surprise but quickly softens and deepens the kiss. This movement makes them start to move slightly and Kyungsoo feels a soft vertigo suddenly so he pulls away to gasp.

Jongin lets go of him completely, which freaks Kyungsoo out of his mind, and skates a bit backwards until a small distance is set between them. A small distance that feels like an ocean of piranhas to Kyungsoo.

“Come back here! You said you wouldn’t let me go. Jongin!!” He screams his name in fear with his arms stretched forward.

“Come to me.”

“No! I’m going to fall…Jongin!!” He bends lightly with his arms wide open as if he’s ready to fly a lending. He can’t stop staring at the white iced floor. He’s not moving but the expectation of falling is killing him.

“I love when you scream my name but you really should give it a try.” He chuckles and Kyungsoo raises his head to shoot him a death glare. This is really not the time for Jongin to be an idiot.

“I can’t do it!” He flaps his arms a couple times looking like a distressed bird and Jongin laughs. “It’s not funny!”

“It’s like ten inches…”

“It’s like three freaking feet!” He yelps making something so small sounding as if it’s the most horrifying thing in the world and Jongin laughs some more.

“Come on baby…”

“I swear to god when I get out of here I’ll get your balls on a bucket of ice!” He fists his hands.

“Always so evil.” He whispers to himself and ends up going near Kyungsoo again and when he gets to him the latter practically wraps his arms around him like a koala bear to a tree.

“You call me baby again I’ll hit you.” He threatens while griping tight onto the back of Jongin’s jacket. The taller laughs as he realizes how Kyungsoo's menaces get down an impressive notch when he's near him. “Can we go? My legs hurt.” He says softly and Jongin smiles as he looks at his side and sees they didn’t got even thirty feet away from the entry.

When Kyungsoo is finally on safe land and securely seated on a bench he breathes out and relaxes. Jongin crouches in front of him and starts to undo the laces of his boots to get them off. The gesture almost makes Kyungsoo blush, he thinks this sort of thing to be endearingly cute and he wasn’t expecting it from Jongin.

“I’m sorry.” He says swallowing the lump in his throat as a feeling of guilt fills him and Jongin looks up in wonder.

“Why?”

“You didn’t get to skate at all because of me.”

“It’s okay. I don’t mind.” He sends Kyungsoo an eye smile that has the latter’s heart fluster.

“You can still go and I’ll just watch.”

“It’s fine, I’ll ask Sehun to come with me next time.” He says while going back to untying the overly constricted laces from  his boots. Kyungsoo frowns at the mention of Jongin’s best friend.

“Oh yeah? Okay then.” He says indignant. Jongin picks up on the tone and looks up again to see Kyungsoo looking to the side with an annoyed face. He smiles because Kyungsoo is jealous. Do Kyungsoo is actually jealous.

“Do you have a problem with me bringing Sehun?” He tests.

“No. Why? Should I?” It’s not like he thinks that the activity is adorably romantic or anything and it’s not like he’s imagining countless scenarios in his head where Sehun falls on top of Jongin and their lips meet by accident like in those horrible tacky dramas he so much likes to watch. It’s not like he cares if Jongin goes out with anyone else. It’s not like he feels his heart clench when he sees Jongin leaning on Sehun and resting his head on his shoulder or anything. Because he doesn’t and it certainly doesn’t piss him off when he turns to look at Jongin’s eyes showing obvious displeasing on his face and Jongin simply laughs going back to his little task.

“No, you shouldn’t...because I love you.” He says without looking up and finally gets the right boot off of Kyungsoo’s foot and goes to the left one. This time he doesn’t feel embarrassed by his words because not only they're true but Jongin feels like Kyungsoo should know. Meanwhile Kyungsoo chokes on air. It’s obvious to him by now that Jongin doesn’t have a bad functioning filter but has no filter at all. He can’t stop finding it endearing though. How the boy just blabbers his feelings out like this and although he tries to deny it to himself the truth is that his own feelings are pretty clear by now. He taps a finger on the top Jongin’s head making the latter look up and when he does so Kyungsoo leans to give him a soft kiss to his lips. When he pulls away slightly and looks at him, Kyungsoo decides to give a small peck on his nose as well because Jongin is looking impossibly adorable right now.

“I love you too.” He whispers against his lips.
 

 


your comments omg /ugly sobbing. you're all so freaking nice and cute and i want to hug you all. T____T asdfghjklçlkjhgfd

okay so I hope you guys liked it ^o^

let me know if you want more but if so the next one will take longer since im busy with school and i have other things to write. ^^ and it'll probably be the last one or else this turns into a chaptered fic and i can't handle chaptered fics without crying ;_;