A tranferee AGAIN :'(

a writer's story

I was tranfered again :'(

My new school is now a Christian School . At first i thought that the students of Grace Christian are kind hearted and well-trained students but i was wrong.

First day of school again .. hay ^ ^

I was sitting at the bench waiting for my cousin to arrive, he is also going to study there . He's a freshman . When they arrived I immediately stood up from my sit and leaded them to his classroom (well while waiting for them i already toured the school , it was quite easy because the school is small . so i kanna know the rooms ). Then i send them by goodbye and headed to my classroom. I sit at the front sit near the white board. Afterwards when we're about to start a girl entered the room , greeted everybody and sat besides me.

 

Hi!!! she greeted me with a wide smile.

hello !!! .I immediately responded to her greeting.

Im Park Bom , and you are?

Park Sandara , but you can call me Dara for short .

call me Bom , Dara nice to meet you . What school did you come from??

Nice to meet you to Bom , im from KLHS (kyungnam laboratory high school ) .

Ah... 

our conversation got longer , and unfortunately our teacher called our attention. 

Oh , ok class lets hear Bom and ......... [ Dara sir , Bom told him] Dara's conversation. And i think Dara adjusted very quickly .

And since Bom and Dara disturbed as , we will now start to introduce our self .

 

And as ussual my heart was about to fly out bcause of the nervousness . I was in panic mode that time , and still thinking of what will i say infront . Then it was my turn to introduce ..

 

Hello everyone , Im Park Dara , Im from Kyungnam Laboratory High School ( KLHS)