Im a transferee

a writer's story

Hi!! my name is Park Sandara. Im 13 years old .

 

Another chapter of my life just began . Im currently in 1st year high school , this school is semi-private. Introducing your self is common doing of a freshman like me. I hate introducing my self  , I always get nervous everytime i talk in front i have that so called " stage fright ". I just finished my primary level and im now stepping chapter two secondary level.

 

In school i met many new friends . One of them is  Glybee . She's my best friend . We hang out all the time... Im already high school so it's understandable that i have a crush. My diary describe him the moment i first saw him.....

 

He was walking in the hall way looking at me [ i thought so ] . He was going to our room and my heart beats faster and faster . I was standing outside our door , when a fashionista boy who's like shimmering from nowhere came and asked for an extrachair . So i immediately gave him a chair. Infront of him im speechless . 

Afterwards i ask my other classmates who's that boy, only to find out that he's a 4th year .

His Fred a fourth year student , they also added that Fred is a gay.?! [ WAT?! ]

But it didn't stopped me from admiring him. I just think that his cute , his more cute when he *wink . My admiration stopped when the news that i like him was spread through out our school , i was so embarrassed about it . " How could i able to like a gay!! TT-TT " , i thought.

 

So to recover from what just happen i joined drum and boggle . I became a twirler. I became close to this family . We always practice every sat. Because of the time we spend together with the members of drum and boggle . I was develope to one of the drummer "Archie" . I had a crush in a second year boy , one year older than me. He's very important to me . He always makes me smile , He's also very sweet.

 

Fieldtrip came sweet memories were made...

While on beach ,  i was just watching my classmates and schoolmates play around . I didn't notice him going closer and closer to me. Until....

Someone just covered my eyes that i cant hardly see. It was him Archie . He was standing behind me trying to catch my attention . We've joke around until i didnt even notice we're splashing water to each other .

That day was unforgetable. I was really really happy back then. The years almost to end and because of my performance in school my parents decided to transfer me to another school . A school who will teach me to be good . I disagreed about it , cause you know i have friends here . But it didnt stop it , their decision is uchangable .

 

GOODBYE 1ST YEAR :(

hELLO 2ND YEAR :)