002;

exo and matoki planet.

why the hell so fast? whatever, i'm getting up and start shower

-let's skip-

before i'm going to school, i'm wearing bap necklace, are you wonder where exo bracelet? I put them on table in my room. After i arrived gate in school, everything is still same as yesterday make me heavy sigh, my life never changed. But it will be changed after my parents are passes away.....

i arrived at class, when i seat where my seating chair, then Gohee coming at me with her friends. "hey " she called, i ignore. "" called. Ignore. "HEY! YOU!" shouting. I'm turn away and faced her, "what?" cold-hearted is turn on.... Gohee smirked "trying arrogant huh?" she raise one eyebrow and crossed her arms, i rolled my eyes you're arrogant, alright geez. I thought and shook my head, "good morning" saved by the teacher come at my class in right time, then Gohee look at her and walking away. I sighed in relief, and start to studying..

-2 hours later-

"ring! ring!" i closed my book, and went out from class, and went to toilet, i washed up my face, but "BRAK!" i look at door opened by Gohee, heck why she do that? I swear if she do that, a door will break. ", we are not done yet" said Gohee and walk towards me with her friends. I gulped, what she trying to do? Gohee raised her up, want to slap me, i closed my eyes waiting for her.

.

.

.

.

.

uh? Why silent? I trying open my right eye to try peek, i see that Gohee slaps herself, then i widen my eyes O.O whattheheck? I can see that her friends are shocked too especially Gohee, Gohee step backwards from me, and walk away followed by her friends. What just the hell? I don't understand, on orther hand, Gohee seems confused when walking, of course her friends too.

-Author's pov-

Moonhee went to cafetria, but she changed her mind, now she went to park, eating here under the three. But she keep thinking about why Gohee slaps herself? And walk away from her? There many a question on her mind, well... She looks at her necklace i mean bap necklace and smiled, 

'ring'

Time for class, she closed a bento and went to class, but she didn't notice that her necklace was light, but it will be normal soon. 

There mysterious behind a story.....

--

Yeay! Updated! Sorry if chapter was short >_< i'll make a double chapter, so don't worry;) hope you will like it! Keep subscribing and comments please! Kamsa~