001;

exo and matoki planet.

♡LateUpdate

——

-Author's p.o.v-

the morning, you wake up as usual, you sat up on the bed, you look at clock in the wall it's was 06.00 pm, you lazily walk to bathroom, after take a bathing, you wear a uniform, and you grab a dorky glasses, wear it. Your hair like this:

It's was a little messy, now your style in nerd style. After that, you,

A nerd,kind, and nice girl, you, Moonhee. you going to school, as like nerd always, you arrived infront of grate, and the students look at you, and whsiper together.

"look, she's ugly"

"her hair was sooooo nice, or perfect" 

"i wish she's kick out from this school, but never"

the students keep whispering,judge or glare at you. Your head down, when someone shouting infront of you, Gohee, the queenka.

"yah, nerd! Look what you did! Make  this school, like this, because of you, you !" said Gohee, the queenka and throw some papers at you, you ignore it, went to class, it's was History class, you seat where you seating, and stare at window beside you, when the the teacher come, your head turn to point at the teacher, Mrs.Kim. " okay, class we have go to library now, and read the history book please, or borrow the book. Remember, trainig to work at home!" said the teacher, after that, she went out from class, followed by the student especially, you. 

Now, you arrive at library, you search some history book, and you found it, but it's look story history and named 'exo and matoki planet'

whatthe? You thought.

when they exits? I don't understand. You rub your back neck, with no choice you walk to a librarian as you hold a book, "uhm,.. Excuse me" make a librarian look up, "oh, do you need help?" said a librarian, you show up a history book to her signaling that you want borrow this. A librarian stare at a history book, and get blank on her face. "uh, okay." a librarian accpect gently, and some writing, and turn to Moonhee back. Moonhee bow and said 'Goodbye' or 'Thank you' to her, and went out from the library.

On orther hand, a librarian stare at door who closed by Moonhee, "i hope you will saved not more hard-life again"

☆☆☆

it's was 01.00 pm now, the ball rang signaled the school was over, you quickly grab a backpack and went out from class or school, now you are on the way to home, in street, you walk around, you near at the park, but something capture in your eyes, it's was the shop, you walk to a direction, and now you are infront of the shop named 'MatExoKi'.

so weeeeeird name. you thought

Has no choice, Moonhee went imside that shop, and look around.

-Moonhee's p.o.v-

woah, so pretty! It's look heaven, as i can see white wall, and some rabbit doll, or something, went i look at a rabbit necklace and exotic bracelet, i just wow.

"ahjumma, i want buy this, how many their cost?" i ask the lady.

"no, it's free, for you." the lady smiled.

"b-but"

"no, i said no it's mean no. Free for you" the lady wave her hand

"*sigh* okay, thank you!" i grab a necklace and bracelet gently, and bowed to ahjumma/the lady and exit from the shop.

When i went out from the shop, i look back, that the weird shop already disspear, i blinked. I ask some lady here "uhm, excuse me... Do you the shop named 'MatExoki'?" i ask her, "no, i don't know." the lady answered as she shook her head, "oh, thank you" i bow my head and walk away.

☆☆☆

here, me, i'm in my apartment alone, i throw my backpack to my bed, and jumped to bed. I closed my eyes a while, and open it again, i grab a backpack, and zipped open, and take a rabbit necklace, and exotic bracelet too, i stare these two, and smiled. I put back to my table beside my bed, and i jump again in my bed, and closed my eyes went off to dreamland

☆☆☆

-In Dreamland-

uh? Where iam? I thought and look around, everything is all white. When i rub my eyes, i shocked and jump back saw a boy infront of me. He look cute, or handsome, he looks stare me and blinked "hyung! There's a girl!" a boy who infront of me, pointed at me. "what is it— oh?" a boy with look handsome look at me with shocked eyes. "urm,... Excuse me, where iam?" i ask the two boys, "e—"

Ring! Ring!

Opened my eyes, i saw that alarm already 06.00 pm, what the hell so fast? 

——

hello guys!!♥♥ finally updated! Sorry if this chapter so boring and short ㅠㅠ because i'm very busy with my school's project... Forgive me please! Tomorrow is holiday~~