the Perfect Torture

The Perfect Torture

The Perfect Torture.

There were so many things that I loved about Lee Sungmin. His cute adorable pout when he was clearly upset about something. His happy smile when he was pleased or just happy for the sake of being happy, and even his attitude when he was angry and pissed off at me for doing something completely stupid. But the thing I loved the most about Sungmin was his fierce and dominant side, but the problem with this side of Sungmin, it rarely ever came out. It only ever came out when I have done something wrong. Completely wrong.

Sungmin is perfect in every way. He has short blonde hair that accentuated his creamy complexion and fell perfectly across his head.. Lately he had been talking about changing it back to his natural colour, which I was excited about considering it matched his deep mahogany eyes. Though I would miss the blonde shining about his head like a halo, making him look like the beautiful angel he was.

Sungmin was a little shorter than me not to much though, unlike me Sungmin was much firmer and had much more muscle tone then me (he wasn’t overly done, he just had a healthy tone) from all his years of practice in martial art, (give him a stick and you would be pretty much beat you to a bloody pulp) where I was much more lean and had a slight muscle mass in the arms and torso but apparently according to Sungmin I had a rather squeezable tush. Probably from all my time gaming instead of do anything active.

Though Sungmin was much more feminine then me, he wanted to do the cooking, and the cleaning when Ryeowook wasn’t around or when I was visiting his apartment. I loved watching him flit about around the apartment or the kitchen. Every time I would come into his kitchen to assist he would push me out of the way, give my bum a slap and then force me to go write another chapter to give to my editor and publisher.

 One of Sungmin best feature though was how he looked when he was in complete and utter pleasure. The way his Mahogany eyes would glaze over with complete want and need, the way he would nibble his m shape lips to hold back from screaming. The way his hips would grind up against mine and he would mewl, or the way his thighs would grip to my sides.

But the best thing and I mean the best thing about Sungmin was his ability to overthrow me and take control of the whole experience. The way he would dominate me completely, if I had done something wrong to him. It was completely enthralling to watch him take complete control over me at any given situation, though since it was rare, I completely relished the moments he did take control. It was like he face was fierce and y all at the same time.

He would bite those perfect pink lips and nibble the bottom one in contemplation before he went any further with his torture. His mahogany eyes would glaze over with something dark; his round cheeks would have slight sheen of pink to them. His long fingers would turn me into a complete mess as he would tease me with a slow painstaking set rhythm  that he would stick with, until he turned it over and change the pace , successfully causing my brain to explode with sheer pleasure.  Just thinking about it made me feel excited.

 

Now I know I’m the smartest person in the world, even though I think I am half the time and I am also aware of when I have done something wrong, though half the time I am very unaware of it. I have to be told when I have done something wrong.

Now I also know that I can be a major prick when I want to be one, and this weekend I am shameless to say I was acting like a major prick. This weekend was a big thing for Ryeowook. It was the beginning step that Ryeowook had taken for this relationship or whatever the hell this thing was that he was having.

My friend Kim Ryeowook had taken up having a romantic fling I might call it, with a very popular idol. This idols name was Kim Jongwoon, better known to the masses of crying fan girls and boys as Yesung, the man with the apparent artistic voice. He is no Lee Sungmin that’s for sure. My Sungmin was perfect in all forms, from the time he woke up in the morning looking dishevelled till the point in the day when he came home to his own apartment at the end looking drained but still smiling like the radiant god he was.

I liked Yesung, as an artist, as a person I had no idea about him, and that’s what our little Wookie was planning to do for us today. And let’s face it; I think I blew it a little for him. But I wasn’t the only one I swear. There was also outside involvement from Jongwoon’s manager, for example his manager came in crying about Leeteuk. Now Leeteuk being near us was major deal for me considering he is the best and biggest idol in the world. I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE HE WAS IN OUR HOUSE!!!

And there was also the case with another idol dropping in unexpectedly and causing troubles for Jongwoon, but I admit at the beginning it was my fault. Though at the end of the day I had the most pleasurable, most perfect torture in my entire life. And this I am proud to admit. So let’s take you back to the beginning of the day.

 

*

 

It started rather softly to begin with. Sungmin had decided to spend the weekend at our house and help Ryeowook with all the work that apparently had to be done to this place for it to be suitable for The Jongwoon to see. And by the way it wasn’t me referring him to as The Jongwoon, it was Sungmin.  He was all excited about meeting Wookie’s new romance and also the fact that this guy was a massive idol didn’t hurt either.

But anyway as I was saying, it started as quiet morning. Both Sungmin and Ryeowook were bustling around like crazy; they were covering everything in a toxic brew of different cleaning products that made my nose itch and twitch. Also forcing me to retreat into the confines on my bedroom to work.

As source of income for the house that Ryeowook and I were living I wrote. I wrote stories, some fiction so nonfiction. The most recent one I was writing was called ‘One day, One meeting’. Which I was sort of basing on Wookie’s day with Jongwoon, all though I don’t have all the details to that day as of yet, though after getting to know Jongwoon a little, and maybe prying a little information out of him I might get a couple of more chapters out of it.

Though living in Korea we had to be careful about something’s that were considered wrong in this  country, other countries such as America, Australia and some European countries may see it as a fine thing and get over it, though in our country I had to write the story as Wookie being a girl. Which to be honest I was not immediately fond of, but if it kept the roof over my head, and heaps of food in the pantry it will have to do. Especially since the publishers already loved the pitch for the idea and the first few chapter drafts.

While I was working on the few paragraphs that I could get out Ryeowook about the day, I received a message from Changmin. Now I don’t know if you are aware of Changmin, but he is like an younger annoying brother to me. He was just alerting me to the fact that we had indeed set a date a couple of months ago to pull a war. If you’re thinking a war with knives, fists and blood, you couldn’t be more wrong. Our wars consisted of two laptops, food on the side and as well as a couple of cans of beer and a game we excelled at more than anyone else who attempted to play it. We called this war Starcraft.

I smiled down at the phone and quickly replied to Changmin saying that we could only play for a couple of hours, considering Ryeowook was having Yesung over. I also invited him over for dinner as well, knowing all too well he wouldn’t say no. Though Changmin was my best friend and I wouldn’t change him for anyone in the world when it came to that position in my social network. Changmin was tall, and I mean really tall. He stood over me, which wasn’t an easy feat considering I was taller than most of my male friends. He also was very pleasing to look at you could say, he has dark captivating eyes that sparkled with elfish mischief whenever we planned to get together, which unfortunately resulted in Sungmin being somewhat upset with me. Sungmin wasn’t jealous of Changmin, he just knew when we got together we ended up pulling some cruel prank on some unsuspecting fool, and Sungmin or Ryeowook would have to be the one to clean up our mess. Yes, you could say we were eternally stuck at the age of five. Changmin also has a very naughty boy appeal to him, besides those eyes. Whenever he smiled, it looked like was he up to something naughty, but Ryeowook would often say that Changmin held a secret that he didn’t want anyone else to know, which caused the mischievous look on my friends face. His hair is a deep brown as well, though when he walked into the light, you could see each and every individual copper strand strike out. It went well with that childish appeal he had. Changmin also had a major appetite and I knew all too well that if Ryeowook saw Changmin here, then there would be no doubt in my friends mind to force him to stay and eat with us. Something Changmin would never say no too. Changmin never said no to food. He was like a giant vulture; he ate everything and anything in sight, including my food. It was definite to say that Changmin was a man stuck in child’s body.

When Ryeowook came barging into the room with a wash cloth in his hand and
Sungmin smiling brightly behind him. I swivelled around in my computer chair and faced both of the two and looked at them with an expectant expression. Sungmin was the first too come into the room strolling over to me and kissing me softly with those velvety lips. Those things should be illegal. I swear I have had just dreams of kissing those perfect pink lips.

Sungmin squatted down sitting on the floor in between my legs, smiling up at Ryeowook who was stuffing the infected cloth into the pocket of his sweat pants. I have to admit Ryeowook is very beautiful. Nowhere as near as gorgeous as my Sungmin, but still lovely to look at.

Now there was once a time when I believed I loved Ryeowook, though that changed quickly when I met Ryeowook’s dorm roommate, Sungmin. My infatuation with Ryeowook only lasted a little over that time as well. Whenever I would wait in the dorm for Ryeowook to back into the door, I would sit and have long conversations with Sungmin, I learnt so much about him during these times. Then by the end of it, and not really knowing when it happened I lost all my romantic and ual interest in Ryeowook and became totally enamoured with Sungmin. There would be times where I would stare at him from across the quad of the campus. He would be smiling and laughing at one of the girls jokes or engaging himself into his work and acting as a tutor for some of the students around him that were having difficulties following the work. Ryeowook eventually got jack of me stalking Sungmin like some love sick puppy yelled at me about it, which fortunately enough Sungmin walked in on. Sungmin just laughed and smiled at Ryeowook’s and my dumbfounded expressions. It wasn’t until later on that week that Ryeowook pushed the buttons again, which resulted in him pushing me straight into Sungmin, who smiled and blushed like the beautiful man he was , and I ended up making an of myself by trying to ask him out, which resulted in him making an equally stupid of himself by screaming out excitedly yes before I even finished asking him.

Since those days Ryeowook hadn’t changed at all, not in the slightest. He stayed the same height for one, he was short, well not really, but he was a little shorter than Sungmin, so I suppose I could dub him short. Ryeowook  still had the same very soft complexion that reminded me all too well of cream, it was soft creamy and I couldn’t help but appreciate the way it seem to shine. Ryeowook’s eyes had this chestnut quality to them that sparkled every time he laughed, smiled. Though his eyes were also his biggest flaw when it came to lying, a trait his father scared out of him as a child. They would immediately leave your face and search around the floor, trying to glance at anything else, though this also happened when he was deeply embarrassed by something, though it was easy to tell the difference. When Ryeowook lied, his whole body tensed and he couldn’t stop playing with the back of his hair, when he was embarrassed he would become bright red, almost tomato like. His nimble fingers would twist the hem of his shirt in an awkward fashion and he would at least attempt to look at you in the eyes. Ryeowook also had full cheeks, they were high, round and very prominent, one of his best features in my opinion. I remember in University many girls loving that feature about him, they would describe him as cheeky when he smiled. During those years it amazed me that no one ever had dated Ryeowook, or why he declined so many offers from some many girls, and guys included. Every time someone would ask him out, he would politely shake his head no and decline their offer, explaining that he wasn’t interested. I always felt sorry for those people, just because of the way Ryeowook smiled, it was enough to make anyone fall and crash at his feet, hoping that they could be with him, that smile was Ryeowook’s trademark, next to those high cheek bones . When his lips stretched into a perfect grin and his chestnut eyes sparkled with happiness and the sun fell perfectly onto that skin. He became absolutely breathtaking. Though not as breathtaking as Sungmin! No one can be as perfect as he is!

 Ryeowook also had a very slim body, though his legs did have a very desirable muscle tone to them. Not as desirables as Sungmin’s, but they were still delicious to look at when they were confined in tight pants. Not that I was ing on my friend or anything, I just happen to notice other people looking at his legs or just him in general. Alright I was ing slightly, but that can’t be helped, I’m a male in the prime of his youth, and a writer, I have to notice desirable things so I write about it later.

 

“Kyuhyun what type of wine should I buy for tonight?” Ryeowook asked snapping me out of my very erted thoughts about Sungmin.

 

“What’s for dinner?” I questioned as I looked back up at Ryeowook.

 

“Beef Bourguignon.” Ryeowook sighed as I guessed he was calculating in his head how much he needed to buy.

 

“And that is?” I asked.

 

“A very fancy beef stew Kyu.” Sungmin answered as he smiled up at me. Oh god why does he have to keep smiling so perfectly at me?

 

“Oh! Yummy, and dessert?” I asked feeling more excited about dinner.

 

“Pears soaked in red wine filled with chocolate ganache Kyuhyun, anymore questions?” Ryeowook asked as he sighed, still doing the ever growing calculations on his head.

 

“Why are we having something so out of the norm, couldn’t you just make jjajjangmyung and we could all be happy.” I laughed.

 

“Well, we thought we would do something different, we always eat regular food, why can’t we have something different?” Ryeowook said, a slight flush growing across his cheeks.

 

“Whatever floats your boat Wookie, just get a red wine since your making red wine pears. I suggest a Cabernet Merlot from Annie’s Lane, that’s if you can find it in our liquor shops, but any red wine would do.” I shrugged as Sungmin leaned his head against my leg.

 

“Fine, though out of curiosity where would I find this wine?” Wookie asked.

 

“Just try any liquor shop; at least one of them is bound to have it.” I smiled up at the Ryeowook, who was indeed going all out for his special guest tonight

“Oh by the way Changmin is staying tonight we are having a war.” I said causing both Wookie and Sungmin to roll their eyes.

 

“That means I have to make triple the amount I was originally planning.” Wookie mumbled as Sungmin laughed.

 

“Well it’s not like you would have minded in the first place. Changmin is the helpful reason that Yesung’s manager could find you.” I laughed as I began lacing my fingers through Sungmin’s silk like hair.

 

“True, besides I don’t mind feeding Changmin, he enjoys my cooking.” Ryeowook smiled.

 

“That’s true, even in university he loved eating your cooking, I couldn’t believe how many times I found him in our dorm waiting for something to eat.” Sungmin reminisced, as a bright pink blush over took Ryeowook’s face.

 

Sungmin looked up at me with beautiful bright brown eyes that shone with happiness, I could feel my heart exploding and blossoming all at the same time as I looked down into those bright eyes, only to have a my happiness burst when I heard Ryeowook’s annoying ringtone go off. I wish he would change it from that annoying tune from Infinite and with that thought Ryeowook went running out of my room.

 

“So what have you and Changmin got planned?” Sungmin asked, as he turned around facing me cocking his eyebrow in interest.

 

“Starcraft, beer, food, you know the norm.” I shrugged as Sungmin chuckled.

 

“So war is it?” Sungmin smiled as he moved his face closer to mine, brushing his lips delicately over mine

 

“I love how you know me so well.” I murmured into the soft kiss.

 

I could never get over the way his lips feel pressed against mine. The feathering, the nipping, the way his tongue would daring run over my bottom lip. The small little hums of satisfaction he would emit when I took the bottom lip in between my teeth and gently nibble on it, then rake my tongue over it. The way his whole body seem to shiver under the touch of our tongues and the graze of my fingers against his soft cheek. The way he looked when we pulled apart, the soft pink blush spreading across his face that touched the tips of his ear ever so slightly. The glassy look in his sweet addictive mahogany eyes when they opened, staring straight into mine.

 

“Sungmin can you hurry up and move in with me.” I grumbled, keeping his face in my hands so he would look at me dead in the eye.

 

“Not this again Kyu.” Sungmin murmured as he tried to look away from my face, placing those smooth hands on mine to remove them from his face.

 

“Why?” I asked as I kept hold of him, still confused by the whole ordeal with him moving in.

 

“Well you have Ryeowook here, it wouldn’t be right of me just to move in on the both of you and make Ryeowook feel uncomfortable.” Sungmin said, still not wanting to tell me the real reason of why he was having difficulties with this step.

 

“Wook doesn’t care, he has told you on several occasions just to move in, you spend most of your time with us anyway.” I argued on as Sungmin continued to look anywhere else besides at me.

 

“Kyu, it’s just hard.” Sungmin mumbled.

 

“Why?” I asked again.

 

“Well there some things that I like to keep private, and what if you don’t like those things, and you break up with me over it. I couldn’t take something like that.” Sungmin spoke and looked at me straight in the eyes.

 

“Sungmin, I’m pretty sure there is nothing you could do that I would hate and you know that for a fact, we have been going out for years now.” I said looking at him straight in the face.

 

“Yeah well, I bet you have things you’re not keen on showing to me.” Sungmin huffed, his face going into a bright shade of red. He was obviously feel aggravated at me for pushing this.

 

“Nope I have done it all, and you accepted it.” I laughed.

 

It was the truth though, I had done everything in front of Sungmin, and he didn’t push me aside or leave. I felt so happy about it, though he was obviously still feeling uncomfortable about the things he did in his life that I had not seen or even knew of, and that hurt me slightly.

 

“Really?” Sungmin rolled his eyes in disbelief.

 

“Yep, really, no lie. You have seen it all and I am not afraid to show it.” I smiled as Sungmin’s eyes widened.

 

“Sungmin you’re just going to have to get over your fear of Kyuhyun knowing what you do at home.” Wookie yelled from outside the bedroom.

 

“What?! Wook knows?” I shouted in surprise.

 

“Well we did share a dorm room.” Sungmin mumbled.

 

“What is that he does Wookie?” I yelled, so that he could hear me.

 

“He walks around , eats mandarins and grapes in bed while watching the old Star Trek movies.” Wookie laughed as he walked back in the room, obviously finished with his phone call.

 

“Ryeowook!” Sungmin shouted as he tore my hands off his face and walked over to Wookie, looking like he was going to murder him.

 

“That’s it?” I asked in disbelief.

 

“He also use to watch re runs of old 90’s tv shows from America and write fanfics about Heechul and him in his early career.” Wookie laughed as Sungmin was about to take a fighting pose.

 

“I knew about the fanfiction Minnie.” I laughed as I recalled finding it on his laptop as I was going to check my student email.

 

“How?” Sungmin screamed at me, his face bright red from embarrassment.

 

“One of the things I picked up in the early stages of our relationship.” I smirked as I pulled him into my embrace, fighting me the entire way.

“And to be honest I like the idea of you walking around . That’s something I would be very pleased to have in my house.” I whispered in his ear, as I heard Wookie sigh and leave the bedroom again.

 

“Fine, I’ll move in, though only if we change the god damn room a bit, and at least clean it. I found a cheetos packet from god knows when shoved behind the beds headboard.” He beamed loudly, poking me with his index finger harshly into my chest.

 

“Fine.” I threw my hands up in the air to signal defeat.

 

Sungmin smiled happily at me moved himself to sit in my lap, I turned the chair around and continued on with my work with his sitting there for awhile before Sungmin called for him to come out into the kitchen, there I could hear them discuss various things about the food and wine, if we should have music or not, where he would sleep. By the end of it they both decided it was best to leave the house know to go grocery shopping and pick up the wine.

After Sungmin kissed me briefly goodbye, leaving me in another pile of goo on the floor I might add, considering how he made sure it was to affect me, just because I displeased him earlier. I unhooked my laptop and prepared all the necessities for Changmin’s arrival. I placed the usual out, a few bottles of beer that Wookie had bought me for my Starcraft nights, the large amount of cheetos, chocolate coated biscuits and the various packets of M&M’s and skittles I found in the back of the pantry for when Wookie is working on a lesson plan late and needs a sugar hit, or When Sungmin is over and his really pissed at me and I need to give him something sweet, so he could become sweet to me again.

I heard the door open and Changmin yell out for me, which I responded to almost instantly by shoving a beer in his face and telling him to hurry up and get ready. Changmin smirked at me and cracked open his beer happily, taking a full swig before attaching his laptop to his power supply so we could get down to business and begin our war.

 

“So where are Min and Wook?” Changmin asked me as he concentrated on the construction of his fortress.

 

“Buying dinner supplies for tonight, Jongwoon is staying for the weekend.” I replied as I too began construction both my fortress and soldiers.

 

“Jongwoon?” Changmin asked confused.

 

“Oh, sorry Yesung.” I said.

 

“Yesung? He is coming to your house, for the weekend?” Changmin shouted as he  paused the game.

 

“This is war Changmin, you can’t pause war!” I yelled feeling frustrated that he had stopped the game.

 

“Who cares about that, Yesung is coming to the house? Wook and him are that serious?” Changmin choked.

 

“Seems so, Wook is cooking this huge feast for the night, it’s going to be really good too. And what’s the deal? You work with him.” I sighed as I looked at Changmin’s stunned face slowly contort into one of worry and frustration.

 

“I didn’t think it was this serious...” Changmin sighed as he un paused the game and took a long chug from his bottle and continued to play the game.

 

I let the whole Changmin upset behaviour pass my mind as we continued to play. Sungmin and Ryeowook came home a couple of hours later after, they said hello which we grunted, which they accepted as their welcome home for the moment. They walked into the kitchen and left us to do our own thing for the while. Changmin and I occasionally screamed and hit each other while we heard murmurings in the kitchen which signified that Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were in the middle of a serious conversation or beginning to have one.

After a loud stinging slap I received from Changmin I heard Ryeowook yell out in shock at Sungmin. Changmin and I looked to the door of the kitchen together with worried expressions. We both paused our games and softly got up from the candy wrapper covered floor and tiptoed to the doorway and listened in to the conversation slightly.

 

"Well you're in a relationship with this man, and he is staying over for the weekend, so you have to decide whether or not you're going to sleep with him or not." Sungmin said as he shrugged his shoulders. I’m guessing that Sungmin was talking about Jongwoon and Ryeowook consummating whatever the hell their relationship was.

 

"I can't decide that, not now. And I'm not even in a relationship with Jongwoon. I don't know what we are." Ryeowook mumbled, his cheeks glowing red under the conversation.

 

I always assumed that Ryeowook to be shy about these things, considering he had never done anything remotely ual in his life, which was something I was glad to know about. Ryeowook generally told me everything when it came to his relationships, or his life in general. And he never had a relationship, if he did he would have definitely come and told me, that was just how mine and Ryeowook’s relationship was like. We told each other everything. Feeling that my friend was in some sort of distress from the conversation I walked in.

 

"Sungmin.  Don't push Wookie to have ; his so small he could break." Unfortunately I took the wrong road and was an about it.

 

"Kyuhyun, he won't break. I'm pretty sure Ryeowook's had before." Sungmin argued back at me. His eyes squinted at me with annoyance.

 

"I don't think so." I laughed, as I watched Ryeowook become slightly annoyed with me.

"He would have told me." I stated feeling confident in this, as Changmin and I walked to the table, urging the conversation to go one. I was in the mood to be an . Or just to ruffle some feathers considering I was getting now where in the game and Changmin wasn’t getting anywhere as well, it seemed we were becoming to evenly match in our wars.

 

"I have had before Kyuhyun. I don't need to tell everyone my personal life." Wook responded with what felt like an acid bite.

 

I felt my face drop like a brick, I believed that Wookie would tell me everything, but he didn’t. I felt all my anger rise in me, i couldn’t believe that for all these years he kept something so major hidden from me. We had been friends since primary school and he goes and keeps this to himself. I told him about Sungmin and I. why couldn’t he tell me about his little romantic/ual trysts? I looked over to Changmin, who looked like he wanted to bury his head in the sand and ignore the conversation. I could feel the heat from his face from where I was sitting. I turned my head and glanced at Sungmin who was as equally shocked as I was and turned my stare back to Ryeowook.

I couldn’t believe not even Sungmin knew about this. Sungmin was his roommate in university for four years, they were both doing education degrees and bachelors. How could not even Sungmin know about this?

 

"Oh and who did you have with?" I asked, feeling my smart side rising again. I really have to learn to control this side of myself, this is what gets me into trouble.

 

"You don't need to know." He replied as he began to stir the ingredients around in the big pot on the stove.

 

"So help me Wookie if you don't tell me who touched you...I don't know what I will do, but I will do something." I began to threaten him, feeling my child like anger rising again.

 

"Why do you need to know Kyuhyun?" Changmin questioned, his face still bright as a beet.

 

"Because I do." I yelled.

 

"Why?" Ryeowook shouted at me as he stormed up to my face. His eyes piercing at me, his face flamed with aggravation and annoyance at my childish behaviour.

 

"Why shouldn’t I know?" I yelled back at him, removing myself from the chair so I could stand above him, and hopefully he would spill all if I looked menacing enough.

 

"IT WAS ME!!! HE SLEPT WITH ME!!!" Changmin shouted, his face buried in his hands as he couldn’t stand the argument any longer.

 

I looked over at Changmin, feeling my brain go blank and numb, even my best friend had not told me about his tryst. He told me about the other entire ones, but he never told me about the most important one he had with my childhood friend. I felt my brain snapping in different sections of my head as I was trying to comprehend what was going on. It felt like little light bulbs blinking on and off before faltering and dying out.

Sungmin eyes looked as though they were going to fall out of his head, and his mouth was going to drop to the floor. He couldn’t believe it either. Neither of us knew about what had happened, why it happened, when it happened, and more importantly why they didn’t tell us. Where they both that bad with each other they thought best to keep it a secret?

 

"CHANGMIN!" Ryeowook screamed in horror, as his face went up in flames.

 

"WHAT?!" Sungmin shouted, as I was still trying to regain my senses on the matter.

 

"We only did it a couple of times, and it was when we were in college so you can blame it on the alcohol and the fact that I was inexperienced and Changmin knew some stuff." Ryeowook said, as Sungmin began smirking and recollecting his memories of uni.

 

"To be fair I only knew what I knew from , and Wookie was cute and could cook, and I thought hey double win. But he didn't want the relationship since he knew I would be too childish for him. Though it was a great couple of month, a lot of alcohol and food." Changmin smiled oddly, as if he was remembering a great summer from long ago. Which I assume, he probably was.

"Though, after our couple of months, I went off with some girl whose name I can't remember, and Wookie tried out the upperclassman Yunho." Changmin smirked. And I felt it again my brain snapping and I was becoming really, really pissed off.

 

"YUNHO?! YUNHO?! WHY YUNHO, WHY WHY WHY? YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATED HIM!" I shouted as I pushed my hands on the table and looked down at Ryeowook with disgust and fury. Sungmin quickly ran over to me and grabbed me by the arm, hoping to soothe me somewhat.

 

"I don't know, he was hot and available, and Jaejoong still hadn't made a move, so I thought hey why not, and you know what. It was good." Ryeowook smirked back up at me. I could feel he was going to go all sassy on me.

 

"Why did you hate Yunho so much anyway Kyu?" Changmin asked me.

 

Jung Yunho, he was like my mortal enemy. And to be honest I wasn’t even sure why. They guy just really got under my skin during my first year. Maybe it was cocking grin or his peacock like strut that made him look so high and mighty about himself, or maybe it was the fact that he stared at Sungmin, Wookie and later on my friend Kim Jaejoong, who is actually now dating him.

It wasn’t that Yunho was a bad guy, he did well seemed reasonable nice, but it all seemed fake to me, and he really annoyed me. I even hated his stupid hair. Well it wasn’t stupid it was actually rather nice, it was just attached to his stupid face, which unfortunately was also rather nice to look at. Sungmin and Jae believed him to be one of the best looking guys on campus, which I disagree to strongly.

He had what Jae called classic good looks, straight nose, full lips, thick brown hair that Jae said you could sink your fingers into. And the guy was just a prick to me after first year. Exams were always a contest for him, which I thrived under, and was probably the reason why I studied so hard to begin with. If I hadn’t found someone that pushed me as easily as he did to the point where I wanted to rub my grades into his smarmy face I wouldn’t have received high distinctions in all my classes.

 

"I dunno the guy just irked me, he was always staring at Wookie and Minnie like they were something to attack, and now I know why." I replied and looked over at Sungmin expecting him to tell me he slept with Yunho as well.

"What about you? Have you forgot to tell me that you slept with Yunho as well?" I seethed at him, feeling all new levels of betrayal if he had.

 

"Kyuhyun, you know I never slept with Yunho, and you know you were my first. Stop overreacting." Sungmin spoke softly as he began to rub slow calming circles on my back.

 

It was true I knew he was a , but I couldn’t help to feel sceptical of everyone I trusted at the moment, and asking him something like that was really low. I do know that I crossed some sort of line there by doing that, but thank god he could understand my childish behaviour otherwise we would never had made it as far as we have.

 

"Feel better now that you know everything?" Ryeowook asked, knowing I had calm down a substantial lot with him.

 

"Fine, some things I should not know." I said as I looked over at Changmin, as Ryeowook’s phone started ringing that annoying tune again.

"You're in so much trouble its ridiculous. You defiled our Wookie, and made him turn to Yunho cause you were to childish.” I accused Changmin, pointing my finger at him, while Ryeowook turned around and answered his phone, ignoring the idiocy that was my bad behaviour.

 

*

 

Unfortunately for me and Changmin, we kind of yelled some things that Jongwoon could hear over the phone, and there were other things as well. Feeling annoyed with both our behaviours on the matter Sungmin decided to go with Ryeowook to pink Jongwoon up, and we knew that they were going to be awhile before they came back. Changmin and I resumed our fighting until both of us were completely drained and starving. There were a couple of bruises on us, our hair dishevelled and we had been running around the house like mad men, which in this case we were. We decided to get over our petty problems, and get back at the one who started it all. Ryeowook.

Since we were so hungry beef whatever it was still one the stove we decided to go for it. Between the both Changmin and I we could eat the entire pot and still come out wanting more. So we turned down the heat brought the pot to the table along with two bowls, a ladle, spoons and a loaf of bread. The feast commenced and boy was it good. All the flavours seem to roll into one, combining in a delicious and sultry dance of the tastebuds. I couldn’t believe how wonderful it tasted.

We heard the kitchen door open with a click as Minnie, Wook and Jongwoon walked through the door. To be honest I presume Changmin and I looked like children caught with their hands in the cookie jar. I watched in abject horror as Sungmin’s face contorted into a rage of different emotions, all of them expressing the same ending result. Sungmin was really ing pissed off at Changmin and I, well more me so then Changmin, cause he would have known this would have been my idea.

Sungmin walked over to the table and picked up the pot, it was empty, except for the through lumps of meat and gravy that were stuck to the bottom. Changmin and I forced ourselves to swallow the last of meal and stared back as we watched Sungmin, frightened for our lives.

 

"CHO KYUHYUN! SHIM CHANGMIN! YOU BOTH ARE SO DEAD!" Sungmin shouted as he slammed the pot back onto the table. The impact of the pot on the wood of the table caused both Changmin and I to jump in horror. I had never seen Sungmin this angry before.

“RYEOWOOK AND I DID NOT COOK THIS FOR YOU TO EAT PERSONALLY; THIS WAS DINNER FOR ALL  OF US TONIGHT! AND YOU HAVE EATEN IT ALL TO YOURSELVES!!!" Sungmin screamed as he stomped his way over towards me, his face burning red with anger.

 

"Sungmin, it's really not all bad, I mean we can make something else." Ryeowook attempted to calm Sungmin down, as Jongwoon stared at the scene before him in confusion and shock.

 

"SHUT UP WOOKIE! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU CAN OR NOT, WHAT THEY HAVE DONE WAS INEXCUSABLE!" Sungmin continue to shut and stare down at me. I had never felt so petrified in my life around Sungmin.

 

"WELL IF HE HADN'T SLEPT WITH CHANGMIN AND YUNHO WE WOULDN'T HAVE EATEN ALL THE FOOD!" I shouted feeling like I should blame someone for the predicament that I caused for myself. Jongwoon looked down at Ryeowook in surprise as he shook violently with anger.

 

"THAT WAS THREE YEARS AGO KYUHYUN!!! AND I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD SINCE THEN! ALSO HOW DOES THAT EVEN RELATE TO YOU EATING ALL THE FOOD?" Ryeowook yelled back at me, as I watched Jongwoon calm down about the situation.

 

"IF YOU HADN'T HAD WITH CHANGMIN, THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD WITH YUNHO, CAUSING YOU TO KEEP IT A SECRET TO YOURSELF. THEN HAVING ME QUESTION YOU ABOUT YEARS LATER AND THEN IT TO ALL FALL OUT, THEN CHANGMIN AND I WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN INTO A FIGHT, CAUSING US TO BECOME HUNGRY AND EATING ALL OF DINNER AND DRINKING ALL THE WINE, MAKING US FRIENDS AGAIN." I yelled back, I don’t know why I did honestly, I should know when to shut up.

"Hey I'm Kyuhyun." I smiled over at Jongwoon and extended my hand to him, hoping that the topic would be changed, and that this looked more like an everyday occurrence.

 

"Jongwoon." He introduced himself and smiled at me with amusement.

 

"You know Changmin; he works for your company occasionally." I said as I pointed over to the very red Changmin, who was both still freaking out and embarrassed.

 

"Yeah we know each other. Hey Changmin." Jongwoon smiled as he waved over to Changmin.

 

"Hey Jongwoon hyung." Changmin mumbled into his hand.

 

"Anyway as I was saying, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD WITH YUNHO THEN THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!!"I shouted, until I felt a sharp stinging pain impact on the back of my head, rendering me speechless. I looked behind me to see Sungmin, seething at me.

 

"'YOU KNOW GODDAMN WELL THAT IT'S NOT HIS FAULT YOU GREEDY BASTARD. NOW YOU'RE GOING TO GO INTO THAT KITCHEN, THE BOTH OF YOU AND COOK DINNER. CHANGMIN YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO PICK UP SOME WINE RIGHT NOW WHILE KYUHYUN FIGURES OUT HOW YOU WILL BOTH COOK DINNER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" Sungmin shouted as I ran for the pantry looking for instant ramen to cook, so as not to aggravate him anymore, and Changmin ran out the kitchen door shouting he was going to grab the wine.

 

"I'll cook Sungmin." Ryeowook mumbled, causing Sungmin to turn on his heels and stare at Ryeowook and Jongwoon.

 

"No you will not, this is a punishment and they are going to fix what they have messed, and that means they are also going to clean this entire kitchen, dishes included." Sungmin stated as I slumped against the kitchen pantry and felt like throwing a tantrum.

"Wookie, go take Jongwoon to your room so he can up pack some of his things." Sungmin said, as they both rushed off down the corridor to Ryeowook’s bedroom and Sungmin stayed behind and watched me mope about.

 

“Oh my god Kyuhyun, I’m so sorry!” Sungmin cried out as he ran towards me and hugged me from behind, which caught me by surprise.

 

His arms enveloped around me as he buried his face into the top of my back, I wasn’t expecting this to happen so quickly. I chucked the packets of ramen over onto the counter and sighed contently at the fact that Sungmin had calmed down. I turned around in his arms and smiled down at him softly. To be fair I deserved that kind of reaction from Sungmin, let’s face it I deserved it. I was acting like child who couldn’t have his way, and I needed to be put into my place.

 

“Sungmin, it’s fine. I deserved it.” I sighed as I looked down into his bleary eyes.

 

“Well, yes you do.” Sungmin stated, his face smiling brightly.

 

“Wasn’t expecting you to agree that fast.” I sighed.

 

“Well, I could teach a lesson another way.” Sungmin smirked suggestively at me.

 

sungmin__s_danger_by_reishicolleen-d3bwi

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI8uY82-87pwr1Z7uAo_r

 

 

tumblr_m5h24aZFa21rvqpy3o1_500.jpg

 

 

 

 

tumblr_ldhchtGJQn1qau8too1_500.jpg

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQTFaLLIRgziC4S1FbKRJ

 

 

 

Sorry for the reay late updat guys...i didn't forget about the story hehehehehe