oo1

Taemin oppa likes you! (random oneshots)

 

Imagine you saw your bias whispering and giggling with one girl,
then you saw the girl approaching you.
 
Girl: Unni! ____ oppa says he likes you!

 

It was lunch break, you were sitting alone at the very back of the canteen eating your food. You glanced at Taemin's table and sighed. He was with that freshman girl again.

They were whispering to each other like they always did. You felt a pang of hurt and jealousy hit you. Taemin was older than you by a year and he was in all of the same classes you were. You've been schoolmates with him since middle school, you had always liked him the first time you laid eyes on the young boy. You had loved him even before he became one of the school's most desired people.

The pain in your heart was growing, yeah you both talked a few times. Maybe a lot but it wasn't enough for him to know your feelings, it wasn't enough for him to take another look at you after all, you looked average. You were trying to avoid looking at their table but all their giggling was distracting. The way they were smiling at each other, it was breaking you.

Taemin glanced at you and smiled. You felt tears ready to flow out of your eyes anytime. You stood up from your seat, but you swore you swa him frown as you stood but shrugged that thought off. Just as you were about to leave, the girl he was whispering with approached you.

"Unni!" She said tapping your shoulder. You faced her as you forced a smile, but that forced smile slowly turned into a blush as soon as you heard what she said.

Another finger tapped your shoulder. As you turned to face the other person, a rose was held right infront of you. "It's true" That person with the flower said, you could see his face now. That blush on your face became even redder as your eyes widened.

"Taemin-ssi..." You whispered.

Taemin smiled and repeated the girl's words. "Taemin oppa says he likes you"