Nightmare

The World of KyuHyuk

Eunhyuk....

Eunhyuk.... 

Eunhyuk....

An eerie voice repeated his name over and over and over... He was running from who knows what. Eunhyuk just knew that he didn't want to get caught. A hand grabbed him. Eunhyuk violently trembled.

A shadow of what seems to be an old man crept the hallways. Eunhyuk tried and tried but could not get away. His body became numb and immobile. "I finally got you!~" The voice said in a sing-songy voice. 

Eunhyuk could see yellow teeth as the thing its lips. "Hahaha" It cackled, "You smell divine! I wonder how you'll fill my tummy! HAHAHA!"

Get away from me! Eunhyuk was wiggling away from the tight grip. A dark chuckle made his eyes bulge. He felt a slimy tongue his face. 

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk shot his head up. His breathing ragged, uneven. He was shaking all over the place. It's just a dream. 

He place his right hand above his heart, trying to calm down. The thing was Eunhyuk could still here that ominous voice. Eunhyuk.... Eunhyuk... Eunhyuk...

He gazed around his shared room. He could see Donghae's silhouette calmly breathing in and out, evidently showing he was in a deep slumber. Not wanting to be a bother, he thought that maybe getting some fresh air might help him.  Eunhyuk silently tip-toed out of the room, escaping the dark place to the darker hallways. 

Maybe this plan to relax backfired. Eunhyuk turned around to go back in the room. Huh? Where was it again? Eunhyuk didn't know what to do. I'll just go straight.

Eunhyuk spotted as what he thought was the kitchen. He aimlessly grabbed something. It was a handle. He pulled it open to see that he was indeed in the kitchen. The handle brought him to see the inside of the refridgerator. Strawberry Milk!

Eunhyuk found his most precious possession, his beloved and sweet strawberry milk. Eunhyuk's hand immediately snatch the drink, knowing its heavenly taste would somewhat make him feel more happy. There he sat in the dimly lit area that the fridge's light shone upon. He gulped down bit by bit, some content crawling into his mind. 

A shadow showed up. Eunhyuk wanted to scream. Dear Strawberry Lord! Why have you betrayed me?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun was up playing Starcraft....again. He swore that he didn't know how a few minutes could turn into a few hours. Curse you Gaming God!

He was about to hit the hay when he thought that he should get a bottle of water before sleeping. He was GeniusKyu after all. Who wants to get out of bed, just because they're thirsty? A bottle near you would be perfect! Kekeke

Kyuhyun walked quietly out the door. An eyebrow lifted. Kyuhyun saw a light. Who would be up at this time of night? Kyuhyun heard something peculiar.  

Omo! Is there an animal stealing some soda cans?

Was that Eunhyuk he saw? Kyuhyun mentally chuckled. Of course it was! Who would wake up to drink strawberry milk besides him? Kyuhyun reached out to his shhh.... favorite hyung. The poor guy was curled up in a ball, rocking back and forth. "Please don't hurt me! You could take anything! Money, my strawberry milk, e-even my p-plush m-monkeys! P-please don't h-hurt m-me!"

Kyuhyun was confused. "Hyung?" Eunhyuk peeked a bit out of his wrapped arms and hugged the latter tightly. He started bawling into the maknae's chest. Thank you Starberry Lord!

Kyuhyun blinked. He didn't quite understand what was happening. All he knew was his secret crush was hugging him. "Hyung? Are you okay?"

"K-kyuhyunnie! I-I'm so g-glad to s-see y-you!" Eunhyuk let out a hushed squeal of joy.

Kyuhyun scratched his head. "Um, do you want to, uh, go to my room hyung?" 

Kyuhyun cracked a smile to see the dancing machine vigorously nodding his head. Cute. "Alrighty then. Let's go." Kyuhyun hung his arm over Eunhyuk's petite shoulders, walking back into his sanctuary, not forgetting to get a water bottle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun asked what Eunhyuk was doing so late and Eunhyuk regretted telling the younger. Kyuhyun was trying his best to stifle his laughter. "Really, hyung? A grown man like your still have nightmares?"

Eunhyuk frowned. "Yah! That man thing was trying to eat me and all you do is mock me?!"

"Excuse me, but whose room are you in?" Eunhyuk became quiet. He was desperately trying to hide his obvious blush, muttering a almost inaudible 'shut up'.

Kyuhyun grinned. "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?"

He recieved a shy nod. Eunhyuk climbed into the bed with Kyuhyun, since the maknae won long and hard for his own room. Eunhyuk's back was face him and he scowled. Kyuhyun wanted to see his hyung's face in the morning. Slightly annoyed, Kyuhyun snuck his arms around Eunhyuk's waist and pulled his hyung clse to his chest. 

"W-what are you doing?" Eunhyuk squeaked. 

"Isn't it obvious? Do you think I let you sleep with me for free?"  Boy, that sounds wrong!

"O-okay." Eunhyuk whispered as he turned around to face Kyuhyun. The younger pulled him in and snuggling against his hyung's soft hair. "Good Night, Hyukkie-hyung."

"Good night, Kyuhyunnie." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That day, Eunhyuk always came to Kyuhyun whenever he has a nightmare, knowing that the younger will protect him, and Kyuhyun couldn't be happier,

A/N: AH! I'm super sorry for th very late update! My stupid computer died and I had to wait a while to get it fixed. Anyway, ain't Hyukkie-oppa cute? Kyuhyunnie! You better protect him well! Keke Hope you like it!