Don't Cry!

The World of KyuHyuk

It was a peaceful Sunday morning... Well, more of an afternoon now. The Super Junior's dorm was very quiet for most of them were either asleep, obviously tired from all of their schedules for the week, or doing whatever they thought as relaxing. However, a certain, blonde dancer was wide awake, ambling through the halls towards the laundry room to check on his clothes. 

Eunhyuk had a small smile etched on his beautiful face. Anyone who would see him could immediately tell that he was in a happy mood. Not only was he humming a tune, he was practically skipping down the hall. Having a full twelve hour sleep could really make someone feel as good as new, you know! 

Eunhyuk swung across the corner, into the confined room. The smell of detergent slapped him in the face. An intense heat surrounded him than what he remembered he set the machinery on. Realization sped through Eunhyuk's mind. 

I don't remember setting this on high!  Eunhyuk thought.

He started to panic and open the hot, metal door of the drying machine without hesitation. 

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

Across the other rooms, members jolted in surprise. Ryeowook dropped his spatula.  Shindong's donut fell. Donghae shot out of bed, realizing that it was his best friend's voice.The members gathered at the threshold of the laundry room with anxiety with a hint of anger. 

"Yah! What the are you yelling?!" Heechul screamed, upset for waking up from his beauty sleep. 

"Language, Chullie!" Leeteuk repremanded. 

Sungmin and Ryeowook rushed to Eunhyuk. "What's wrong?"

"I...laundry...shrunk!" Eunhyuk cried. 

"What?! Spit it out!" Heechul shouted. Leeteuk, being his motherly self, smacked Heechul in the arm. 

"Let my baby calm down!"

Heechul responded with a growl. "Fine. Speak, monkey!"

Smack! "Hyukkie, honey... Tell me what's wrong?"

Eunhyuk took a lengthy breath in and started: "I put my clothes in the wash and then moved it in the dryer, setting it to warm and..."

He raised an article of clothing that seem to shrunk three sizes down.  

"Um, Hyukkie, what's that suppose to be?" Donghae interupted, unsure of the rag-sized clothing.

Anger built up in Eunhyuk's chest: "It's suppose to be a sweater!" 

Donghae's hand shot up in surrender, "Sorry, sorry! Geez, I was just asking!"

"No, you were practically mocking me!" Eunhyuk said defensively. 

Not wanting any fights, Sungmin walked to the dryer that Eunhyuk formerly used and peered through it. His eyebrows connected "Eunhyukkie-ah, why do you have Kyu's clothes in here?"

All eyes searched for a particular maknae, hiding behind Siwon. Shindong, who wanted everything to be quiet again, pushed him through, and there he was looking like a scared puppy. 

"Sorry?" Kyuhyun asked?

Sungmin his palm to his head. "Kyu-ah, you need to say more than just 'Sorry'!"

"Um... I'm sorry I shrunk your um," He tilts his head to get a better view, "Sweater?"

Eunhyuk stayed dangerously quiet as Sungmin urged Kyuhyun to keep going. "What? What else am I suppose to say to him?"

A small voice came out of nowhere. "Why did you use the dryer when you knew that there was clothings still in it?"

"Well, all I saw was a... sweater and I didnt want to waste my time waiting so I guess, I put all my clothes in." Kyuhyun hesitantly replied.

Eunhyuk snapped. "Why didn't you at least ask?!"

Using his sharp tounge as a habit, Kyuhyun ricocheted back as much force, "Because it was just a sweater! You could always buy a-"

Slap! All eyes widened, including Kyuhyun's. Kyuhyun could do nothing but stare into Eunhyuk's dark brown eyes. "I'm going in my room."

A door was closed not so gently.

"Wow. I didn't know the monkey had the guts to do that." Smack! 

The crowd dispersed, leaving Sungmin, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Heechul, and, of course, Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyunnie, I think you should make up with Eunhyukkie-hyung."

"Why? I didn't do anything!"

Sungmin butted in with a smack. " Kyu-ah! Eunhyukkie doesn't want another sweater!"

"And why not?!"

"Because?! You dipthong, his grandmother gave that to him!" Heechul screamed.

"How do you know?" 

"I might not be as close to him as Teukie or Sungmin, but I do know some stuff 'bout him." 

"Well, why doesn't he ask for a new one?"

Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun in disbelief. "Kyuhyunnie, his grandmother passed away already!"

"No, I met his grandma. She's very much alive!"

Whack! This time it was Heechul to give it. "Yah! How dumb are you?! Wookie here is talking about his other grandmother!"

"Oh."

Facepalm! 

"You know what? This time, you are going to fix all this up!" With that Heechul swung his arm around Leeteuk's shoulders and walked away. Ryeowook sighed, heading back to the kitchen to finish his masterpiece. While, Sungmin just stared. 

"What do you want?!"

"You really don't know how to consider Hyukkie's feelings, don't you?"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

Sungmin, the aegyo king, smirked. He gave out a full out smirked. "I know your secret."

Kyuhyun scoffed. "What secret?"

Sungmin leaned towards his ear and whispered, "You like him."

Kyuhyun froze. "W-what?! No! I don't!"

"Please, you unconciously glare at anyone who comes up to talk to him. You envy Donghae for their close relationship. AND you practically eye him when he's dancing."

Keeping his cool, Kyuhyun let out and "That doesn't count" .

"Maybe I should scream that for the whole dorm to h-"

"NO! I mean please, please, pleeeeaaaaasssee don't tell anyone!" Kyuhyun gave Sungmin puppy eyes, desperately trying to keep Sungmin form uttering a word. 

*Sigh* "Kyuhyun, you've messed up BIG time."

Kyuhyun lowered his head in guilt. "I know. But what should I do?" 

"Hyuk is my best friend. Almost everyone knows that. He might look tough and confident on the outside but, truthfully, he is a very innocent and fragile person." Sungmin closed his eyes, his face glowing by just mentioning his beloved dongsaeng. "Kyuhyun, you need to be more careful with your words and actions. If you don't, then, one day, he'll be taken from you by a girl or even a guy, considering how feminine he could be. My best advice to you is to walk straight up to him and properly apologize. Other than that, you're on your own."

Sungmin left after his huge explanation, leaving Kyuhyun to his thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been several hours since the incident. Donghae walked solemnly out his shared room with Eunhyuk with an untouched plate of Ryeowook's special sandwich and strawberry milk.

"Any luck?" Siwon asked.

Donghae replied with a headshake. "He's been like that all day. He won't talk. He won't eat. He hasn't even touch his strawberry milk! All he does is sit there and stares at the stupid wall!" 

Siwon scratched his head, thinking up more ways to cheer up the blonde. Donghae couldn't take it anymore and shot to Kyuhyun, hands grabbing two fist of his shirt. "CHO! You are going in there and apologize to Hyukkie. Please, please, please! I don't care how you do it! I can't stand him like that! He should be out here messing aroung with his stupid gummy smile!" Donghae was shaking. He was damn scared for his best friend. He was not used to a depressed Eunhyuk.

Kyuhyun has never seen the most bubbly man of the group break down. " I understand. I'll go." 

He walked towards Eunhyuk's room, rubbing his hand on his chest. Kyuhyun placed a knock. Two. Three. No answers.

Kyuhyun place his jittery hands on the knob and turned.

Darkness. That was all he saw. There was a silhouette of the smaller man in the room. Quietly, Kyuhyun walked in. "Eunhyuk?" No answer.

"Eunhyukkie?" Silence "Hyukkie?" Nothing. 

Kyuhyun became frustrated. He the lights. There he sat. Head hung low. Puffy eyes, drippy nose, and pale skin. "Oh my god." Kyuhyun ran towards Eunhyuk and encircled his arms protectively around Eunhyuk's slim waist. "I'm sorry! I'm so, so, so sorry!"

Eunhyuk lifted his face that was formerly facing Kyuhyun's well-toned chest. His tears still visible in the corner's of his eyes. "No. I should say sorry!" 

Kyuhyun was confused. "Huh?"

"I'm sorry for slapping you! I didn't mean to!" Kyuhyun was shocked. What? He was sorry for slapping Kyuhyun? Wait. So, that means Eunhyuk wasn't sad about the sweater but was guilty for ... oh! 

Kyuhyun bursted out laughing. Eunhyuk began to bawl. "W-why are you laughing?! Are you making fun of me?!" 

"Ha Ha! N-no... It's haha just so cute of you!" Kyuhyun let out through the availability of his breathe. Eunhyuk's lips formed an adorable pout.

"Yah! That's not nice!" Kyuhyun chuckled. His Hyukkie wasn't mad about a sweater but was upset at himself. Oh, how can anyone be cuter?

"Here, I thought that you've been sulking about your sweater!" Kyuhyun's arm placed his arms around the orginal spot around Eunhyuk's waist and kiss Eunhyukkie's soft hair. "I'm very sorry about your sweater but, next time, please consider everyone's feelings when you act like this: being all depress and such. It breaks my heart ya' know?"

Eunhyuk's face started to burn. All he could do was nod and whisper a small 'okay'. 

The two spent their night in each other's embrace, sometimes, swaying in a peaceful way. Eunhyuk might still not know Kyuhyun's true feelings, but that's alright. If his Eunhyukkie was happy, he was happy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the other rooms.....

"Kyuhyun is so stupid." Smack! "Yah, Teukie! I'm just telling the truth!"

The other members, too scared of Teukie-umma, just silently agree with the Great Kim Heechul. 

 A/N: Sooooooo, that was the first chapter! I wonder if the story made sense? Anyway, comment if you like! And I hope you enjoyed the story! 

P.S. Do you guys think my story is a bit too long? Btw, my next update should be in a couple of days so stay tune! ^^  *waves goodbye!*