The second Meeting

Our Song [HIATUS]

Taemin

This stupid girl started showing us around their stupid school. She never once looked my way unless she thought I wasn't there. She would always talk to Kai not that I care. It's just pissing me off.. Maybe it's because she's the first girl not to take interest in me.. yup. That's why. She's going to lose her mind anytime soon anyways. If it's not me, It's Kai; If it's not him, It's me. Nobody has broken that logic, nobody ever will. 

Kai left to go to the washroom so it was only me and... what's her name again? Whatever. I don't care. 

Whats-her-face never looked my way, nor did she stare at the washroom door or try to sneak in. All she did was use her phone. She didn't sneak a picture at me, she was just on her phone playing Jet Pack Joyride. When she got shot by those bombs going you she started screaming. I looked she only got up to 2,150 m. I smirked and she stared at me.

"What?" She innocently asks me. She wasn't flirting, she wasn't trying to seduce me. She was asking a real question.

"You ." I said bluntly. 

"What!?" She yelled at me. 

"You can only get up to 2,150. That ." I say bluntly. 

"You try!" She yells as she throws her phone at me. 

I obviously catch it and play.

"Hah! You died at 2,000!!!" She yells in my ears.

"So.." I say darkly quietly cursing at the game.

"I am 150m better than you!" She says pointing at me and doing a little dance. 

"Hn." I say looking away.


Sulli

Once Kai got out of the washroom he sheepishly smiled at me and walked behind me. I knew both of them was behind me because you can just hear Kai talking about stupid stuff while Taemin was just..there. 

Speaking of him. I thought that he was a mean stupid . I know now, he's not. I also know he at JetPack Joy Ride. I mentally laughed because he's a lot different than how I imagined him to be. 

Once we got to out second last stop I remembered I had to show them to their classrooms. 

"What class are you guys in?" I ask. 

"Why so you can stalk us?" Taemin asks me.

"NO! Stupid. I have to show you guys there, obviously. I have better things to do than stalk you!" I said back. 

"What about me?" Kai asks as he gets closer to me, then closer, then closer. 

Taemin slaps his head and Kai stared at him..hard.

"HYUNG!" He yells.

"Whoops. Now apologize." Taemin says. 

Kai looked at him with his eyes practically falling out of his eyes. He still looked at me, "Sulli I'm sorry." He says. 

"It's okay." I say smiling and he smiles back. "So where's your class?"

"Aren't you supposed to show us?" Taemin asked sarcastically.

"Shut up! I mean what's your class?" I asked a little annoyed.

"3-A." They both said. 

A smile crossed my face, I noticed both of their faces got red, is it hot? "I'm in the same class!" I enthusiastically say. 

I heard a groan from Taemin but I decided to ignore that. Kai was practically jumping. 

"Yay! Let's go!" He said grabbing my hand causing me to blush. He started to run in an random direction until he stopped. 

"Wait." He says, "Where is it?" He sheepishly asks. 

I laughed and gently pinched the crook of his nose causing him to redden. 

I walked towards our class room with his hand in mine. He never shook his hand away, I didn't either; so it stayed like that..


Sulli

Before we got into the class I pulled my hand away. I looked at Kai. He seemed...upset? I walked in with the 2 boys behind me and the room suddenly got quiet, then loud. A mob of girls came and pushed me out of the way causing me to fall..onto Kai. Both of our faces were red. I pulled myself away from him and quietly said sorry as I made my way to Krystal. 

"Whoa. Ssul. You caught yourself a huge catch!" She says  no, she yells. 

"Krys shut up!" I yell at her. 

"You were grouped with thee Kim Jongin and Lee Taemin!" She yells. 

"So? Their dorks." I say bluntly. 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL THEM DORKS!? They are the perfect descrption of man meat!" Krystal yells at me as I cover my ears. 

"Shut up!!!" I yell.

"Do not tell me to shut up when you were with the best man meat of Korea!" She once again yells. 

I felt a cold breeze on my neck so I turned around to see Taemin leaning his face close to mine and to hear the whole class yelling and shrieking. 

"So you think I'm the best man meat in Korea?" He says smugly as he goes to Kai and sits down with him and starts to talk with him. 

"Ssul! Thee Lee Taemin talked to you!!" She yells at me.

"Whatever." I say as I pull out my headphones and start listening to f(x). 

"Ssul, you lucky piece of girl meat." I hear Krystal say as she walks up to her boyfriend Minho. 

Who cares? It's just two dorky, handome, perfect, pieces of man meat. Not a big deal...


DONE! I notice no comments... TT>TT   I wonder why? Anyways. I hope you guys comment and subscribe. Last update for a week or something. Bye (: