The First Meeting

Our Song [HIATUS]

Sulli

I woke up that morning groaning because today that stupid School is moving into ours. They probably think they're better than us just becuase they go to a stupid prestigious school. Guess what? Not anymore! I wonder what they're going to name our school. I mean it's called Girls Music School; are they going to re-name it Girls and Boys Music School? I was going to keep thinking about that until my friend, Krystal texted me. 

Sulli are you ready yet?! Hurry up I'm in your living room eating your breakfast. 

I threw my blanket away and took a quick shower and thew my uniform on.. I looked like a mess. I buttoned my uniform wrong my skirt was backwards but.. it's for food so; it's worth it. 

I nearly fell down the stairs when my older brother; Eun Hyuk caught me. 

"Ssul. You look like a mess." He said looking at me. 

"Thanks.." I sarcastically said as I pushed Krystal off my chair to eat what was left of my breakfast. Behind me Krystal was lightly curling my hair and fixing my uniform and yelling at me beacause, "Ssul! You're a girl! You need to be more careful about clothing and hair!" She said nagging me as I was munching on toast. 

"Plus, you should look extra nice today. The guys from SM high are going to be here!" She stated happily. 

I groaned, "Who cares? The only thing that's going to change is that our all girls school is now accepting boys. That's it." I said drinking banana milk. 

Krystals face was litterly hanging open, "Just guys!?" She yelled at me, "It's SM high guys! Sm high is known for super hot guys!" She yelled at me dramatically until we both started to laugh. 

"YAH! Ssul! Give me back my bacon!" EunHyuk yelled as Krystal and I ran to her car as she drove us to school. 


Taemin

Kai and I were in our limo on the way to school. He was excited, he couldn't wait to go to school. He thought of it just as if they're new kids. Can't he see we're the new kids? I on the other hand am not. There is going to be mobs of fangirls after us and we won't have a single moment of quiet. . I hate this. 

"Hyung? Why are you all 'eww. We're going to an all girl school. ew. Girls.'?" He asked making a stupid impression of me. 

"Kai."

"What?"

"Shut up."

"Okay. Bully." He said quietly as he looked out the window. 

Some people say we're brothers. Probably because we look alike, I don't know. Both of us are really different. One fangirl said straight up. "Kai is an angel. Taeminnie is the devil" Then she ran away. That; was smart, I would have snapped her head faster than she can say I Love You. I smirked at the very thought.

Girls are annoying. They're simple minded and only care about looks and boys. They're weak and they only know how to cry. I hate them. 


Kai

During the assembally students from the all girls school was on the right while us SM highers were on the left. I looked at Taemin hyung, he looked nervous and pissed off. He always has hated girls. I don't blame him. His fandom/fanclub was deadly. They stalked him everywhere, anywhere, anytime. I have my own fanclub but they sorta..respect my privacy. 

The Principal for the all girls started talking blah blah blah. Then our principal started talking blah blah blah. 


Sulli

Once the assembally was done, I was told I was going to be a tour guide for our school. First of all what the heck? Our school isn't even that big. I agreed anyways. Maybe I can show the SM Highers that we're not beneath them. The teacher gave me a list of people that was going to be in my group. 

Kim Jongin

Lee Taemin

Choi Dae-hyun (not an important character)

That's a pretty small group. Whatever. That makes it easier. I ran to our meeting place to see 5 billion people crowding our meeting area. That's weird. It says it's only 3 people in my group. I double checked then I confirmed there was only 3 on my list. I couldn't even see at all who they were crowding. I started to jump up and down to see if I could at least get a glimpse of what was happening. 

" off." Some girl said to me as she pushed me to the ground. 

I saw a hand extened to me. I looked up to see a handsome guy with dark brown hair my age extending his arm at me. I looked behind him to see an angry brunette with a shade lighter hair with an annoyed look on his face. I instantly didn't like him. 

I grabbed the hand that was infront of me, "I'm Kim Jongin, call me Kai. And him." He said gestering to the guy behind him, "He's Taemin." He says smiling. 

I couldn't help but smile back, "I'm Sulli. I'm your guide for this stupid tour thing." I said looking at both of them. 

Taemin looked the other way as if I was disgusting while Kai let go of my hand and started talking about stupid stuff I honestly didn't know anything about. Whatever. He's weird, I like it. Taemin; he's a jerk. 


At the time I didn't know what was soon going to happen to all 3 of us. 


DONE! I'm sorry it's really short. ): Anyways.. I hope you liked it~ Comment and Subscribe please?

If you liked this please read my other stories (: