YOU'RE My New Bodyguard?!

I See You (Dear Mom...)
Hey guys! MinJee here! So, here is chapter 2 of my new fic! I realize it's a bit short, but chapter 3, 4 and so on, will keep getting longer. Once the story really gets going, more will actually happen, so please don't be bored, and read! Comments are AWESOME!!! Btw, applications are still open, so email me if you may! I also have chapter 3 done, so if I get at least 3 comments on this chapter, I will update today. And I need all applications in SOON, because some characters will begin to show up in chapter 4, and more in chapters to come.
***************************************************************************************************************************************
Listen: You're my Destiny-f(x)Luna & Krystal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEtJUgCatfM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I See You: Chapter 2- YOU'RE My New Bodyguard??

No one's POV

"What are you doing?" Maylie heard an unfamiliar voice and her head swung around to see who was watching her.

She saw a tall handsome young man with nicely sculpted semi-short black hair and the most mysterious deep brown eyes she had ever seen.

"Umm what do you mean?" she attempted to reply calmly, glancing back and forth from him to the wall.

"Well it looks like you are trying to climb that wall to escape from home."

She scoffed, "Like that's any of your business..."

"But it is." he announced, "I know you don't know who I am yet, but you'll have plenty of time to get to know me."

"Why is that? And who are you?" Maylie questioned this still unknown character before her.

"I am your new bodyguard. Name is Jaejoong." he stuck his hand out for her to shake.

She glanced at the hand, then brought her attention back to him, "I didn't know you would be young..."

"I heard the other guy was old. What, disappointed?" he asked, almost sounding full of it.

"Uh, no..." she awkwardly answered.

Jaejoong sighed, "So what can I do to convince you not to run away?"

"Who said I was running away??"

"Uhh... You were trying to climb over that wall, remember?"

"Hmm... Well don't worry about it. You would only pretend care because it's your job now to watch me and make sure I don't do something stupid." Maylie replied.

Jaejoong's POV

*This girl may be more trouble than I expected. I was warned that she has 'issues' and they assured that I would discover for myself what that means, and I think I'm already learning...*

"Don't think so little of me. You don't know me." I replied.

"And you don't know me either." she answered, still in a defensive manner.

"Well don't run away, and maybe I can get to know you."

"Ha, you don't want to know me, trust me." she replied, more susceptible.

"You don't know that... So why were you running away?" I asked curiously.

"Stop asking that." she became more demanding again.

"Is it because of your mom?" I tried to sound compassionate, despite the fact that I don't really know what she is feeling.

Maybe I shouldn't have asked that...

"What do you know about my mom?" she questioned, sounding emotional.

"Oh, your father told me..."

"Well you don't know anything. Please leave me alone!" she shouted, rushing away from me back to the house, not even bothering to grab her bag.

I scooped it up and strolled back into the house, taking my time.

She must have stormed up to her room, cause when I walked in, Mr. Young and several maids had their attention on me.

"You two must have met. Don't worry, she will warm up to you. She just needs time..." Mr. Young assured me, trying to sound positive.

Of course she will. And even if she doesn't, Maylie will have to get over it and get used to me, because I'm not going anywhere.

I've had my eyes on Mr. Young for some time now. Even though nothing but his wife's death offers any proof so far, I feel an even more intense suspicion toward him after being in his daughter's presence only a few minutes. There is something going on, and I am going to find out...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Maylie's POV

I already have so much going on in my life right now, and that guy feels that he has a right to just waltz in and tell me what to do?! He doesn't even know me! In fact, since my life turned upside down, I really haven't been myself. He must think I'm a brat or something. Not that I care what he thinks of me anyway...

My dad already told him about my mother passing? Is it really his business? He's trying way too hard to be suave while getting in my business.

I rushed passed him into the house, not wanting to be seen in this state, and ran upstairs back to my room. Its his first day, and he's already causing trouble for me! Looks like I won't be getting away today...

I sighed as I dropped back down onto my bed. My body is already exhausted. I knew I would have a bad day again, but I really am not ready. And this time my mom isn't here to give me some of her strength.

Did my own state make me lose her faster?

No, I can't think like that...

I suddenly heard a knock at the door. Not now...

"Yes?" I asked somewhat annoyed.

Jaejoong peeked his head in.

Ughh it has to be him. Does he not understand that I want to be alone?

"I just wanted to let you know that my room is next door, so if you need anything..." He sounded softer than earlier.

"Got it, thanks. I don't think I will need anything though..." I told him, still lying on my bed, unable to even sit up, due to my lapse of energy.

Please leave....

"Are you okay?" he asked, beginning to walk in.

No no, goooo.....

"I'm fine, please leave now..." I gasped out the words, "I'm just tired and want to be alone."

"Uh fine." he sighed, not satisfied, and walked out.

Jaejoong's POV

After our unpleasant first meeting, I thought I should try to get a new clean start with Maylie, and went to her door and knocked. After a reply, I opened the door to see her lying on her bed.

Is she tired?...

She definitely wanted me to leave, so after a few moments I gave her what she wanted. After losing her mom, I'm sure she wants time to cope on her own, but I sensed there was something else. I haven't gotten the chance yet to find out what is really going on with her, but I will. I will discover the truth about what happens in the Young household.

////////////////////////////////////////////
MUCH more to come! Again, please request if you want, and please PLEASE comment guys!!! BTW, I will also be updating my other fic, Memoirs of an Unlived Life, later today. If you haven't been reading it, please do! and look forward to it!

--MinJee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment Replies:

TC-yay, first comment! thanks for the spam!

shii.05-Thank you for the comment! hope you like the new update!

Simply Imperfect-Ohh, thanks for the spam!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Okay guys, please leave more comments! I know I just started posting, but your feedback really helps! I don't want what's happening with my other fic! (which is like 2 readers and hardly any comments cept spam) I love my readers, so don't be shy, and please say something!! ~~