Preparation

What Is Your Love Style Miss?

Author's POV

At Minhae's house, Minhae was explaining the plan with Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin.

"And why are you guys doing this again?" Kwangmin suddenly asked. "Because we want the both of you to be together pabo!" Minhae said as Kwangmin just nodded. "Okay keep on going with the plan" Minwoo said. "Ok so me and Miki have planned something. Well... the place is still not perfect but-" "Just say the plan!" Minwoo said as Minhae sighed. "Ok so Miki will take Mari out and tell her that they will go to the mall together. While walking in the mall, Miki will excuse herself in the toilet while they are at this certain store and tell her to stay there. The store or place will be empty and then I'll leave the rest to Kwangmin oppa's confession. Then after the confession, happy ending!!!" Minhae said as the guys looked at her strangely. "What?!?!" she said. "How are we gonna make a store empty with no customers?" Minwoo asked as she shrugged her shoulders.

"That's why the place is not confirmed ok?" she said as all of them laughed. "How about the park then?" Youngmin suggested as an idea came to Minhae. "Omo! You're right! Let's do it in the park! Much more romantic!! Hahaha we can even watch his confession" she said as Kwangmin glared at her. "Ya! No one's going to watch my confession ok?" Kwangmin said. "Hey.. how about if you dance to boyfriend" Minhae said. "She likes that song so much" she said as Minwoo agreed. "So now my confession is with singing?" Kwangmin said as all of you nodded. "But I can't sing! Only rap!" he said. "Well.... ah!! I KNOW!!!" Minhae said as she told her idea. "YOU'RE SUCH A GENIUS!! I'M GLAD HAVING YOU AS MY SISTER!" Minwoo said and started hugging Minhae tightly. "Oppa!!! Stop hugging me! I can't breathe! You're like Miki who loves hugging me tightly" she said as Minwoo laughed.

At Miki's house,

Miki's phone suddenly rang which means there's a message. 'Ya the whole plan has been revised' the message said. Miki kept on reading Minhae's message about the whole plan. After texting with Minhae for an hour, Miki smiled. 'D-8 till my sister will have a boyfriend' she thought and looked at Mari who was busy watching anime in her phone.

_______________________________

Hey guys!! ^^

2nd update!!!! :D This chapter is a sneak peek of the plan hahaha hope you guys are excited for it hehehe

Next chapter will be definitely the plan ^^

Stay tuned!!! <3

Thank you guys for reading :*

Love youuuuuu ^^

~shiro123