Oh no! Minhae is sick!

What Is Your Love Style Miss?

Mari's POV

'Aish what do you think these guys are talking about.. something's up with them' I thought as I read my English book and looked at my sister. "What is it?" Miki said as she looked at me. "Nothing unnie" I said as she continued studying. I saw my sister texting someone and saw her smiling. "Who texted sis?" I asked as she kept her phone. "Nothing. It was only Minhae" she said as I just nodded and continued studying. "Is it really Minhae?" I asked as she looked at me. "Of course it's Minhae! Who else am I going to text with?" she said as I smiled. "Ok but I want to ask you something" I said as my sister looked at me. "What is it?" "Do you like Minwoo sunbae?" I asked as my sister widened her eyes then laughed.

"Of of course not! Haha" she said as I cheekily smiled at her because I know that she likes Minwoo sunbae now. "Ok anything you say sis. Come on let's study again" I said as she just nodded and continued reading my book.

 

Author's POV

The next day....

"Hey have you seen Minhae?" Miki asked Miyeon as she shooked her head. "I guess she's absent today" Miyeon said as Miki made a sad face. "Ohh ok. I hope that she's alright" Miki said as Mari came in. "Hey have you seen-" "She's absent" Miki and Miyeon said. "Really? Why?" Mari asked as the both of them shrugged their shoulders. "You wanna ask Minhae's brother why she's absent?" Miyeon said as Miki and Mari looked at her. "You know that she has a brother?" both of them said as Miyeon just laughed. "Of course I know! I hang out with her" Miyeon said. "Ohh..." they both said as Miyeon smiled. "Why? You want to visit her later?" Miyeon asked as you and your sister nodded. "I'm visiting her later too so you guys can come with me" Miyeon said. "Ok thanks Miyeon ah" Miki said as she smiled.

After classes ended, you and your sister were heading to Minhae's house. "Oh Miyeon ah!" Minwoo shouted as all of you turned back. "Annyeonghaseyo oppa" Miyeon said as Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin ran to the 3 of you. "Are you guys visiting Minhae?" he asked as the 3 of you nodded. "Oh I see, it's been a long time since I've seen you Miyeon ah" Minwoo said. "Well I was always busy with after school activities but now I'm free" she said as he nodded.

You turned to your sister as you saw her biting her lower lip. You cheekily smiled as you knew that she was jealous of the both of them talking and walking together. "Mari ah" Kwangmin said as you looked at him. "Oh annyeonghaseyo Kwangmin oppa and Youngmin oppa" you and your sister said as they smiled. "You guys are also visiting Minhae right?" Youngmin asked as the both of you nodded.

"Well Minwoo told us that Minhae has cold and flu that's why she didn't come to school" Kwangmin said. "Ohh I see" you said as you saw Kwangmin smile which made you blush. The 6 of you went in the building and went to Minwoo's house.

Minwoo unlocked the door and all of you saw Minhae laying down on the couch with tissues around her. "Oh oppa you're-" Minhae said as Minwoo started laughing. "Ya! Didn't I tell you that Kwangmin and Youngmin are coming? Your friends are also here" he said as Minhae quickly stood up and saw all of you staring at her. "Y-ya! Stop staring at me like that!" Minhae said with a quite deep voice as she quickly cleaned up her mess.

"Minhae ah you're so cute as always" Miyeon said as she helped Minhae. "Yaa I'm not Miyeon ah. Oh Mari ah, Miki ah you can sit on the sofa for a while" Minhae said. "Don't worry we'll help you" you and your sister said as Minhae smiled. "Thanks guys" Minhae said. "Minhae ah you sit down and we'll clean ok?" Miki said as Minhae smiled and sat down. "Ya Minhae did you take your medicine?" Minwoo asked. "Nae! I already did oppa!" she said.

"Minwoo oppa" you whispered. "Why?" Minwoo asked. "Can I use the kitchen for a while? I want to make a hot soup for Minhae" you said as Minwoo smiled and nodded. "Sure. I'm happy that my sister has kind friends like you guys" he said as you nodded and went to the kitchen and cooked soup. Soon, Miki and Miyeon helped you cooked dinner instead of only the soup.

"Where's Minhae?" Miki asked Miyeon as she checked the living room and saw her sleeping. "She's sleeping" Miyeon said as she told all of you to look at her because her position was really funny. "Oh Minhae already slept?" Minwoo said as he went outside his room and saw Minhae laying down. "Nae she is oppa" Miyeon said as Minwoo sighed. "Just leave her" he said as the 3 of you nodded and continued cooking.

After cooking, you guys were shocked because the 3 of you didn't only cooked soup for Minhae but cooked dinner for everyone. All of you laughed as the 3 of you set up the table and called all of them. Miki and Miyeon were trying to wake up Minhae while they told you to call the 3 guys. You breathed out as you were in front of the door. You knocked at the door. "Come in!" you heard Minwoo said as you twisted the doorknob and went in. "Dinner is ready oppas" you said as you stared at his room. It was quite messy but it was decorated well with different kinds of toys everywhere unlike Minhae who had posters of kpop idols and stuff toys everywhere. "Ok, we'll be there" Minwoo said as Kwangmin noticed that you were staring at the room and chuckled as he found it really cute.

"Mari-ah" Kwangmin said as you snapped out of your thoughts. "I-I'm sorry!" you bowed as you quickly went to the dining room and saw Minhae sitting next to Miki while Miyeon was in front of her. "Hey guys!" you said as you sat next to Miyeon. "You called them?" Minhae asked as you nodded. "Your voice sounds better now" you said as she laughed and nodded.

"Wow my sis is feeling better now!" Minwoo shouted as he sat next to Minhae. "Aish oppa! As if you're happy about it! You've been teasing me since yesterday!" she said as all of you laughed. "Wow you guys cooked a lot" Youngmin said and sat on the very right while Kwangmin sat next to you. "Well... we kinda got carried away with the cooking" Miyeon said as you laughed. "Jinjja?! Wow you guys are the best!" Minhae said as everyone started eating. "Wow! This is so good! Even better than my sis' cooking" Minwoo said as Minhae glared at him. "Ya at least I can cook! How about you? You can only cook ramen" Minhae said as everyone laughed at the endless bickering of the siblings. Even though everyone's attention was at the siblings, you couldn't focus on them because Kwangmin was next to you.

"I'll do the dishes" Minhae said after eating. "Aniya! You can't! You're not yet fully healed" you said as she chuckled. "Ya it's not like I'm weak" she said. "I'll just do it" Youngmin suddenly said and started clearing the table. From the side, you saw Kwangmin and Minwoo smiling at each other, which you didn't know why. You shrugged it off as Minhae told all of you to go to her room. "You sure you're feeling better?" Miki asked as Minhae chuckled and nodded. "Of course I am!" she said. "Hey Minhae ah" you suddenly said as all of them looked at you. "Is it me or was Minwoo oppa and Kwangmin oppa smiling when Youngmin oppa said he'll do the dishes" you said as Minhae sighed and did a facepalm. "Aish! I'm gonna kill those two seriously!!" she said as she went out. All of you followed her as she went to Minwoo's room. "You guys should probably stay outside for a while. This may take a long time" she said as she quickly went in Minwoo's room and locked the door.

"YA! Even in front of my friends?!?! Seriously?!" Minhae screamed as the both of you were shocked at how she was angry at the 2 people. "What do you mean Minhae?" Minwoo asked. "Ohh don't act innocent brother. I knew what you did" she said as all of you saw that Youngmin already finished washing the dishes. "Here we go again" he smiled as all of you looked at him, confused. "Ya since my friends are here, I can't literally scream at you two like before just please! Not in front of them" Minhae said as all of you heard the door unlocking.

"Well that was unexpected" Miyeon suddenly said. Minhae sighed as she went in her room. "You ok Minhae? What exactly happened?" you asked as all of you went in Minhae's room while Youngmin went to Minwoo's room. "Well.." Minhae sighed. "I don't know. It's too embarrassing to tell you guys anyway. They always do that to me" she said. "What? Tease you with Youngmin oppa?" Miki suddenly said as Minhae laid down and kicked her pillow. "They always tease me with him! I'm so sick of it already" she said as all of you chuckled. "Yaaaaa!!! It's not funny! Now all of you will start teasing me" she said as she pretended to cry.

"Why are you even affected? Do you like him?" you asked as Minhae shook her head. "Hehehe really??" Miki said. "Seeeeeeee now you guys are teasing me" she said. "Ya that's what you did to me too before Minhae ah. Just a payback" you said as all of you laughed except for Minhae who pouted. "Hey guys... sorry to break it up but I gotta go home, it's already 8pm" Miyeon said. "Awwwww bye yeonyeonnie~" Minhae said and hugged her. "You always give cute nicknames to everyone" Miki said as she nodded and laughed. "I guess we have to go too" you said as Minhae pouted and hugged the both of you. All of you went to the living room. "We're going now!" you, Miki and Miyeon said as the three guys went out of the room. "Take care!!" Minwoo said and waved. "Kaja kaja kaja!!" Minhae said and immediately went out with you guys. The 4 of you were waiting for the elevator. "Thank you guys for coming. I really appreciate it" Minhae said. "Oh and the soup is so awesome! I feel extremely better!" she said as all of you laughed. Suddenly the elevator opened. All of you hugged Minhae and bid goodbye to her. "Take care guys!!" she said as all of you went in the elevator.

"She does like Youngmin oppa" you suddenly said as Miki and Miyeon agreed and laughed.

___________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!

Sorry for not updating this fanfic for so long T_T

Was so busy with homework :'(

Hope you guys liked this chapter though. Even though it was focused on Minhae

All of you probably know already haha

Minhae likes Youngmin

Miki likes Minwoo and...

You like Kwangmin hehehe

Next chapter is the 'plan' hehe :D

Hope you guys are still here with me >.<

Love you guys :**

See you all in the next chappieeee

~shiro123