PART 4 - The Comeback

Scary Man, I Love You !

sooo.. here we go, the next chappie after a long~~~ hiatus /lol/
well I'm just have a little bit problem /?/ I do love Taeli, but now in this position I'm in love EXO /killme/ well, I won't tell you about the ending :p /pooryou/ ._.v
-I will make you confused uahahahhaa!, is it Taemin or maybe Luhan *evillaugh*- /--"/ okay guys don't mind me /lmao/, stay tune ! /throwingmuchlove<3/ XOXO :* -tamacydo


 

Sulli POV


tsk. both of my legs and my arm hurt so much, what kind of teacher that make us stand in the middle of field.
we are just late for 2 minutes! ........ wait, did I just say 'we'? why I even bother? he is nothing.. right?
yeah he is just nothing but a jerk.
and if you ask why I hate him so much, that was the easiest question.
first, he is a jerk, for example being so un-gentleman when he leave me walk alone to my house.
second, he doesn't cared to anybody but if he needs 'a help'.
third, he is lazy, don't have an attitude. well, I, Choi Sulli, hate someone who doesn't have an attitude! fourth, if he is acting warm, nice and blahblahblah, don't forget number 1 and 2 !
do you know why?
I've once found him being nice to some girl, I thought he is 'really nice' but I'm wrong.
after that he ask that girl to copying the -long-text that teacher gave to all of us for him. is he doesn't have a hand to write?
and when he got scolded by the teacher, he is just smilling and act innocent, especially to the -not-to-young-female teacher.
psh! I hate him. and I really do !

 

 

Taemin POV


geez ! is that my fault if they fallin' for me? well I know I have a handsome face, just as if they know me more deeply... most all of these girls is keep glance at me that make me -honestly- so uncomfortable.
okay what am I talking about. as if I would bother what are they doing. it wouldn't, ever, never, catch my attention. just one thing that will always make my attention is fully for her.
I keep take an eye on her. she is stubborn, immature -nahh, just childish sometimes-, clueless.
she is always think about the others, almost all that she do is for the others, I don't really know if she have a time for herself. that thing is the reason why I want to protect her. but I failed. I can't even forgive myself until now. what kind of boyfriend I was? ex-boyfriend maybe? but she is just don't remeber me, isn't that means I'm still her boyfriend? I hope her memory will cured soon.
beside that, I should keep her distance from that evil. I wouldn't make the same mistake for now, tommorow, or ever.

 

 


Sulli POV


when all of us is busy with our note the teacher is going out of the class and have a some talk out there.
Heechul saem is back, and he want our attention.
"well, haksaeng-i, I have a little but an importan announcement, we'll have a new transfered student.
he is from China and I am really begging you all, no racism, if I once heard about that, you know what I may do. arrasseo?" ending his speech. 
yeah racism, you know korean people and chinese people, even we are both asian, some of korean people won't accept their appearance.
"nae seongsaengnim" all cheered.
"alright, glad to hear that. Mr.Xi, you can come to the class now" 
I was still busying with my note, all I could hear just a squalling, indeed girl squall.
"how could we bully him if he is like this?" if Ain't gone wrong, it was Seohyun. well, most all of us dislike her and her gank, that called TPS? TTS? TTS. 
headed with the leader, Taeyeon, she is indeed pretty cute, but annoying in the same time.
then we have Tiffany, the so salled american style language and the last is Seohyun, the maknae that have an innocent look but so not innocent self /lol


"okay, Mr.Xi please give us some self-introduction"
I'm done with my note, now let's see our new friend, shall we?
I look to the front then I frozen, I think I had ever seen him, but where?
Xi....? don't tell me that he is...
"thanks, but Xi is my family name, my name is Xi Luhan, just call me Luhan, I'm transfered from China, actually I've once live in Seoul until I'm 14, but because of my parent buisness we should go back to China, after a few years I realised something and my llive become uncomplited" Luhan said. why did he have to said that?
"can we know what the reason is?" Seohyun ask him.

"Because I leave something important in my life here, and I'm going to get it like our promise"
I'm speechless. then he look at me and smilling brightly.

 

Someone POV


I'm back, finally I comeback. For all the times I'm being so patient for this day to come. I'm doing it for you. Shouldn't you be happy to see me?
both of you?

 

 

 

and now class is more silent than a grave.
beside of this speech, someone is un-happy about Luhan presence.

 


Luhan is here! sorry for the short chappie /cryhard/ well to infrom you all, you know the first chap about one girl and one boy conversation, it's not only two person there, it's a friendship promise.
-that may become more then a friendship- and one of them decide to stay and the other just want to fullfil their promise. Love you all :*