PART 1 - The First Day

Scary Man, I Love You !

annyeong chingu~! how are youu?? hehe.. sorry about the replacement.. i think the old ff not to good so i fix it.. hope you'll be like it ;)
naahhh~ i'll start.. please enjoy.. and please comment if there was any wrong words or what you don't like.. but i like a good comment the most :p enjoy the reading!! -HappyVirus 


"you are going now? where? how long? will you came back? who will play with me then?"

"i don't know Jinri, my appa said we will go to the better place. but im promise i will be back and play with you again."

"yakso?"

"yakso.. now sweep your tears. i won't to see that tears again, arrasseo?"

"nae arrasseo oppa, min-ah! gajja?"

Someday we will meet again .. I'm promise ..

 

 

 

Sulli Po.v

X.1 class?? what the heck?! i'm alone?! both of my friends are in X.2!! why?why?why?why?why?!!
i would be lonelyy~ T.T

where's the class? hmmmmmm.... where?where? oh! here it is
"you must be obey young man! don't make an any chaos okay? i warned you!!" "what ever you like. gotta go. annyeong"
"ya! aish this kid" ehh it's like Haemi ajjumma.

"ajjuma..!' she turned to look at me. "omo. Sulli-ssi? you are Sulli right?"
"nae ajjuma, Sulli imnida. you are still remmember me"

actually, my name is Choi Jinri, but known as Sulli.
"ofcourse! how could i forget you sweety. ei~ don't call me ajjuma, just like you new to know me. called me eomma, arrasseo?"

"eh? nae arrasseo ajj..eh~Haemi eomma"
"good then, are you student here?"
"nae, im student here. ah . wae yeoggi isseoyo? and the boy, nugu?"

"Sulli-ssi. you want to come in or not?" Heechul saem called me.
"ah nae! Heechul saem mianhe. Hae-eomma, can i see you later? my teacher is calling me. Annyeong" i take a bow before leave her.
"nae annyeong. have a good day Sulli"

well, she is Haemi ajjuma, i met her 1 year ago, it is when my appa and eomma should go to Sidney for work business. they entrusted me to her. my parents won't me to live alone at home while they are in another country, they said it's not good a girl live alone. by the way, my eomma said she have a son, i've never see him before. because when im staying there, her son was still in UK. for school, she said.

 

 

#CLASS

 

i walk in and going to my chair.
'hah~can't wait until school off. i want to see Haemi eomma, i miss her a lot!'

"so, who want be the first to introduce yourself?"
no answer.....~
"okay, me!" he walk to the in front of the class. he is tall. he have a good skin, not too white i mean. i like his skin. 
"Kim Kibum imnida, you could known me as Key. nice too know you all" i like his voice. unique. he looks friendly i guess.
"so, Key. you get a chance to choose who the next. maybe a girl?" 
"i picked her!" his finger is direct to me. WHAT?! ME?! WHY?! oh no, my heart beating fast. it's not because of him. it's about me, im to shy to introduce myself. maybe they think im cheerful and jolly but talk in the public. nononono!
"you Sulli-ssi, he pick you. get in front of the class"
i get up from my comfort chair to the air *? i walk slowly. slowly..slowly..and then im here.. in front of the class
"now introduce yourself"
"im..Sulli imnida. nice too see you"
"okay.. now who you pick for the next?"
me? to pick? i don't know anyone, but some. ahh molla! i will pick randomly. so let's see.. he? no. her? no. wait.. who is the boy sleeping in the back row?
"i pick him" the sleeping boy.
"hey you! are you sleeping?!"
the boys awake. 
"ckckck, how dare you sleeping in my class, now come here!" he walk to the in front of the class..
"she pick you to introduce yourself, now do it!"
"troublesome.." he muttered.
what? he said im troublesome? it was his fault asleep in the class!
"im Lee Taemin. called me Taemin" so his name is Taemin.
i can hear the girl wishpering. i can hear some of the girl said he is handsome and how luckly im stand beside 2 handsome guy. oh man. what's wrong with they mind?! x_x

 

 

#AFTERSCHOOL

 

"Replay~replay~replay~..." my phone ringing. it's from Haemi eomma"

"Sulli ya~ could you came to BR? we are here! please join!"
"okay, i will come. wait! we?"
"yes, im with my son now, i want introduce you to him. would you?"
"i'm okay with that. as long you bought me an ice cream <3"
"arrasseo hahahahha.. come quickly nae? be carreful sweety"
"ICE CREAM!! here i go <3"

 

 

#BaskinRobbin

 

im open the door and walk in. "Sulli-ssi! im here!" "Haemi eomma!"
"let sit.." "you are alone?"
"aa~ my son.. he still on the way.. he will be here soon hahahhaha"
"oh. okay"
"ah Taem! you are come!" wait.. Taem?! im turn my head back.. it is him !!!
"annyeong.. Lee Taemin imnida"

#TO BE CONTINUE ..


how..how..? too short? hehehe.. and sorry fot the language.. im not too fluent in english -.-"
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT ^^ #HAPPYVIRUS