Taecyeon

Honestly,,, I'm Yours..

 

Taecyeon met Jessica when he was 16 and the latter 15; he instantly fell in love with Jessica. He can honestly see himself in Jessica and that made him want to be close to the girl, he started by meeting Jessica every after school. He was very persistent in inviting Jessica and sometimes with Krystal, he often asks the girl(s) for lunch or dinner. Taecyeon become successful in being close with Jessica, he was even happy meeting the Jungs.
 
Until the time that Yuri left for California, Jessica turns to Taecyeon for company. Taecyeon knew how much Jessica is hurting, he almost booked himself to California to look for Yuri. However, being more concerned with Jessica, he chose to stay by her side. Little by little Jessica came back to her old self, the thought of Yuri not around is something that she tries so hard to accept. With Taecyeon around, life seems to be a little bit better for Jessica. During nights that she feels alone without the one she loves, Taecyeon always stay in Jessica's room and will only leave when the girl is sound asleep. 
 
Two days before Jessica's wedding, Taecyeon became ill and was brought to the hospital. All the Jungs were worried that they may have to cancel the wedding, not after Taecyeon told them that everything is alright. After a few hours, Taecyeon became better and was discharged the same day. The results came 24 hours after, Mr and Mrs Jung found out that Taecyeon is suffering from Leukemia. He is on the fourth stage and other means of cure may not be of help.
 
The Jungs talked amongst themselves about Jessica's wedding, and Taecyeon decided to push the wedding for he wants Jessica to be happy. He talked to all of Jessica's friends including Yuri, he wanted all of them to know his condition and what might happen after the wedding. He also asked the permission of everyone to allow Jessica to be with him and his family alone before he says goodbye to the world. With a heavy heart to the impending death of Taecyeon, all of their friends agreed to continue with the wedding. They knew that Jessica will suffer the most but they are all willing to support her, they were veryhopeful that Yuri will appear on the day of the wedding for they knew Jessica will mostly depend on Yuri as she is the closest to the blonde girl.
 
Throughout the wedding, Taecyeon showed a happy and strong face. Jessica never failed to look at his face to make sure that he is fine. Even Krystal excused herself most of the time after the wedding to sit beside Taecyeon, making sure that the latter is fine.
 
After the ceremony, Jessica excused herself to attend to Taecyeon first. Alone in the room, Taecyeon thanked Jessica a lot of times and the blonde girl will only nod her head. All party seems to understand the situation, so there was never any complains heard. Jessica knew that after the wedding, she will have to go to Taecyeon to San Francisco. It is a big sacrifice to leave her home and friends; however, she was more than willing to take care of the man who she loves dearly until his last breath.
 
Taecyeon knew how selfish he was with the Jungs most especially with Jessica, however, he only wants to spend his remaining days with Jessica. Selfish as you may call it, he is very thankful to all of Jessica's friends. Now he can rest in peace in the coming days.