The Past Has A Co-Relation To The Present

Honestly,,, I'm Yours..

 

 

I was standing at the pew, together with my friends when I heard the wedding song started. I hold my breath for the moment I have been waiting for, after a few months I am going to see my best friend and lover walking the aisle. 
 
I had mixed emotions; happy - she finally met the person she wants to start forever with, sad - she may not have a lot of the time to meet her friends as her priority will be her family, nervous - expecting wants going to happen when we see each other again..
 
I felt Taeyeon's hand on my shoulder "It is going to be just fine Yuri", I smiled back at her. Taeyeon has been the pillar of my strength, she has always been there for me and the same goes to her partner, Tiffany. Both of them are always there when I need them, I even remembered the time I had a big fight with Jessica. When I thought the whole world was crumbling down on me, there were Taeyeon and Tiffany looking after me. I owe a lot to Tiffany as well, she may be Jessica's best friend yet she's always fair. She makes sure to listen to both parties before saying her point.
 
The big fight happened when Jessica and I are on our 32 months of our relationship. Jessica found out that her father arranged her to marry the son of his business partner; she tried to talk to her father but failed. Her father is one of the influential person in Seoul, aside from owning Jung Enterprise, Mr.Jung had helped the government with financial matters. He always gets what he wants, and his word(s) is always final. Jessica doesn't know what to do, she doesn't know whether to tell me or not and in the end she chose to keep everything to herself.
 
On our 28 months together, we decided to leave together although the blessing only came from my family. I still remember how nervous I was when I talked to my parents about my relationship with Jessica Jung, I am ready to feel my parents wrath knowing that my situation is not the conventional way. My parents were shocked when they heard it from me, Jessica was just holding my hand tight the whole night. My father stood and approached me, I hung me head low and was ready for what he will do to me.
 
Mr. Kwon: Yuri, I never expected this to happen. (Sigh) As your father, I can only understand what you are going and will go through. I was expecting that you will introduce your boyfriend, however, it turns out that you have your girlfriend beside you. Not that bad though.. Jessica is like my (our) daughter so I trust that both of you know what to do. I hope that you're both ready to face the consequences of your actions, I know your father Jessie and he will not approve of this. 
 
Mrs. Kwon: If this is what will make you happy, then you have our blessings.
 
I never heard anything about my parents after that, they will always give us a call to make sure that we are both fine. My parents easily learned how to accept our not so conventional relationship and I am very lucky to have such understanding parents.
 
A few months passed since we lived together, everything is working the way we what it. But Jessica has been sufferring the stress of pleasing her father and making me happy, she never said a word until one night when we attended a thanksgiving party for Sooyoung and Sunny - one of our closest couple friends. Tiffany and Jessica were seating at the balcony, I just came out of the restroom and was supposed to look for her when I passed the two best friends talking. I stopped when I heard Jessica talking about the arranged marriage; I heard all, from how she feels about it to how she cannot defy her father. I felt a sudden pain came across me, I clutch my heart to calm it. I took all the courage to walk away from the party and went to a bar near Sooyoung's place (where the party was held).
 
Everybody noticed I was missing and after the party, when I have not come back they all got worried especially Jessica. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Nicole, Jessica, Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona and Seohyun tried calling me on my phone. I ignored all the calls and messages; I practically want to consume all the alcohol to make me forget what I found out.
 
Seohyun, got the idea of checking the bar near Sooyoung's place. Yoona felt that something is not right asked Jessica in all honesty to tell them if they have to know something. Jessica denied at first, however, Tiffany told her that it is about time our friends know the truth. Jessica told our friends about the situation she got herself into. Hyoyeon tried to understand what she found out, however, being worried about makes her really mad. She asked Yoona and Seohyun to accompany her to look for me, she asked Nicole her partner to go with Sooyoung and Sunny while she told Taeyeon and Tiffany to stay with Jessica as I might return them.
 
Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yoona found me inside the bar; totally wasted they burdened carrying and driving me home. Yoona doesn't want Jessica to see me like this so she decided to tell Sooyoung to let Jessica stay with her and Sunny for the night.
 
Being adamant, I asked my three friends to drive me back to Sooyoung's place for I want to talk to Jessica. Hyoyeon told me to just rest and talk tomorrow. I insisted and told them that I want to talk now...
 
When we got back to Sooyoung's place, Jessica ran towards me and asked what is wrong.
 
Me: "What the hell is wrong?! Now you tell me what is wrong. How could you to this to me Sica!!!! I thought we understand each other that the moment we need to end our relationship, we will be very honest! Now tell me what is wrong?!!! Do you think I am that stupid not to know what you're father is planning for you? Are you underestimating my capabilities to make you happy? If you said it earlier, I will graciously let you go. I am not a selfish bastard that will keep you to myself! I am so ing pissed off because you make me look so stupid!!!! It's over for us alright, go your way and I will go my way! Guys, I am sorry and thank you. I can go home by myself just make sure I do not see Jessica when I get home please...."
 
All our friends were shocked after my speech, the moment I was outside I started crying. I love Jessica but I am mad at her the same time. I went home to my parents and told them what happened... 
 
After 2 weeks, Taeyeon and Tiffany visited me in the office. I am the CEO of Kwon Enterprise; my parents gave me the responsibility after I told them about my relationship with Jessica. My parents are now in Japan looking after our other business there.
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany told me about Jessica's condition. It seems that she had lost herself after we broke up, she doesn't eat, sleep well, she doesn't even work anymore and she is just always inside her room.  Her younger sister is the only person she's talking to in the family. They told me about what happened during the announcement of her engagement, where her father forced her to dress up and meet the family of the person she's going to marry. During the speech, Jessica not with herself walked up the stage and started talking..
 
Jessica: Good evening. This occasion means nothing to me, as my father forced me to face all of you. I just want you to know that I am... 
 
But before Jessica can continue her father walked towards her and snatch the microphone. He pulled Jessica down the stage and pushed her towards Krystal. After the party, when Krystal checked on Jessica's room she found out that her sister slashed her wrist. Jessica was rushed to the hospital, when she woke up she requested everybody to leave her alone except for Krystal. Krystal is Jessica's pillar at that time and that when Krystal decided to contact Jessica's friends to talk to her or may be let her talk to me.
 
Taeyeon asked me to see Jessica in the hospital, to talk to her and if needed to find closure between the two of us. Tiffany started crying; she is really worried about her best friend and at the same time understands me. I told them that I will find time to visit Jessica at the hospital.
 
After 4 more days, I couldn't ignore the nagging feeling inside me to see Jessica. I went out of the office early and drove the hospital. There I saw Mr and Mrs Jung, when they saw me, Mr Jung approached me and told me to leave. I was so angry looking at the person that caused me and Jessica pain, I punched him on the face and told him that I will do everything to destroy him and everything that he have. I left the hospital without seeing Jessica.
 
I went to Taeyeon's place and asked her to help me talk to Jessica on the phone; she called the hospital and asked to be transferred to Jessica Jung's room. When Taeyeon passed me the phone, I held my breath and..