the day.....

I got a handsome boy!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-hoya POV-

so today is the day that i will propose Tiffany noona to be my girlfriend....I asked Taeyeon noona to bring her to our performance in order to make the plan works..

"Infinite H, please get ready!" one o the staff alarmed us to get ready....After the mc introduced us, me and Dongwoo hyung start our performance...during the performance, i took several glances to the audience to find her and when i found her, my lips smiled brightly....when we reach the chorus part, i went to the side where she standing at and pointing at her....i saw she was blushing....i also noticed some fans was surprised when i did that and they look curios...

After the performance end, i went up to the front and when i look to Dongwoo hyung, he just nodded and told me he gonna supported me no matter what happened.

"Guys, there something i wanna tell you all, as inspirit, i hope you all understand and accept that i'm just a normal person too after i'm doing this. well, i have a long time crush, i was deeply in love with her that i dreamt of her, smiling brightly when i saw her on TV or when we met somewhere at any events. but because of many reason, i didn't get to confessed to her or getting closer to her..i thinking to keep all this feeling by myself..Until yesterday, someone tell me that she was in love with me too, i was very shocked that someone like her will actually like me back and at the same time i was very happy, So..."

i went down by the stairs and made way to her...i took a glances to some inspirits, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter