chapter 1

I got a handsome boy!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany and the other girls were in the waiting room preparing before their performance. while they was preparing, someone knocked their door.. their manager opened the door.

Manager : oh...it was you two...want to see them?

?? : yes, we came to pass them our album..

Manager : Girls, Infinite H here...

Taeyeon : Ohh...Annyeonghaseyo...please came in...

Infinite H : Annyeonghaseyo...we just came to give our album....

Hye yeon : woah...your new album?? the one that have song special girl??i love that song......

Hoya : Yeah..it is...

while they were talking, there was a girl just frozen, didn't dare to move hearing the name of who came visiting...One of them was her long time crush...and the girl was tiffany.the other girls was enjoying their chat with Infinite H while she just watch through the mirror and focused on one boy..Hoya...

Tiffany : * with that simple white jacket, why is he so handsome..i wish i could be with him but i'm his noona...

Hoya : * why tiffany noona doesnt join us?? does she hate us??

after finishing the chat, taeyeon went to tiffany...

Taeyeon : Tiffany-ah, why you didnt join us? Hoya keep asking about you...

Tiffany : Really???

Taeyeon : yes..and why are you blushing?? do you have something to tell me??

Tiffany : No..not really..

Taeyeon: are you sure?? okay, if you want to tell me, i'm always here you know.....

while they were chatting, the others were monitoring their hoobae performance..

Hyeyeon : oh...Infinite H on the screen...Wahh..Special Girl...

Seohyun : Ai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter