Chapter 2

You Can See Me?

"You can see me?" Key asked, eyes wide.

"Um, yea of course I can," the boy replied, chuckling slightly. "Nice try dude, but I've used that same prank before."

"Prank? I'm serious!" Key insisted.

"Okay, man. Sure," he grinned and held out his hand.

"I'm not kidding though..."

Jonghyun laughed again. "Don't oversell it. By the way, I'm Jonghyun."

I'm being serious... thought Key. "Oh, I'm Key. Nice to meet you." Hesitantly, he held out his hand to shake Jonghyun's. He can see me, but can he touch me? Jonghyun seemed to sense his anxiety and simply reached out and closed the distance between their hands. Key froze, shocked.

"You can touch me???" he cried. He pulled his hand away and stared at it, bewildered. Jonghyun jumped, startled at the sudden outburst. "You can touch me... You can touch me... You can touch me!" Key glanced quickly from his hand, to Jonghyun, o his hand again.

Elated, Key floated off the ground and circled Jonghyun. "You can see me and touch me..." Key murmured. His eyes were so wide that they felt like they were about to pop out.

"OH MY GOD, HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT??" Jonghyun yelped, his already round eyes rounding even more. Key didn't hear. Hesitantly, he reached out and touched Jonghyun's shoulder. He felt a wave of happiness crash over him and he grinned widely.

"I... Can touch you..." he murmured. Key looked at the extremely confused and shocked Jonghyun as if seeing him for the first time. "I haven't been able to physically touch anyone in over a hundred years..." he whispered. Jonghyun jumped back, confusion a a tinge of disgust painted across his beautiful features. Key stopped hovering and dropped lightly to the ground.

"Who are you...?" Jonghyun asked, instinctively raising his arms a bit in self defense.

"I'm a ghost..." Key said softly, looking at the ground. He glanced up slightly and peeked thorugh his bangs. I died over a hundred years ago during World War 2..."

"You can't be serious, right?" Jonghyun asked in disbelief. Key just shook his head.

"It's the truth."

 

 

Hello again~~ ^^ first of all:

WHERE THE HELL DID YOU ALL COME FROM??? SERIOUSLY...

Like really. 18 subbies with only 1 chapter up?? You guys are awesome~~~ >__< I LOVE YOU ALL~~~ anyway... xD sorry this is such a short chapter ^^"" I'm not very good at writing longer chapters yet... Ehe... ^^"

Thank you all for supporting~~ I hope you enjoy! Please comment and subscribe~ ^^